What's new

India test fires Agni-2 with range more than 2000 Km.

My post was about missiles and you go so butt hurt that you decided to make me feel bad. lol Brought in Sikhism and Poverty to make your point about missiles. :lol:
Pakistanis are getting more and more desperate.Its funny to see them trying so hard to hurt us by writing illogical,vulgar posts.:lol:

My post was about missiles and you go so butt hurt that you decided to make me feel bad. lol Brought in Sikhism and Poverty to make your point about missiles. :lol:

Your post was garbage. My reply was appropriate.

Reality hurts, kid...doesn't it? :lol:

Fact remains that Pakistan has full capacity to attack and destroy any and every major indian city by using its vast and sophisticated arsenal of ballistic and cruise missiles (both land and air launched)...

Pakistan builds all of its ballistic and cruise missiles by itself. You can keep living in your sad delusions about China and North Korea magically giving Pakistan every missile. It doesn't change ground reality.

After a reaching an altitude about 600 km, the missile climbed down and splashed into the waters of Bay of Bengal near its pre-designated impact point.

ain't it too much for a MRBM? Also what could be possibly mean by it?
@The Deterrent

It seems from the issued NOTAM that the missile was tested at 1300 km downrange from Wheeler's Island. That explains the unusual apogee of 600 km.

A2045/14 - EXPERIMENTAL FLIGHT VEHICLE LAUNCH WILL TAKE PLACE WITH THE FLW DETAILS: THE COORDINATES OF THE DANGER ZONES POLYGON ARE AS FOLLOWS: POINT A: 20 48 06.48N 087 02 20.04E POINT B: 19 52 56.64N 086 50 29.76E POINT C: 09 00 23.04N 087 05 19.32E POINT D: 09 10 27.84N 089 07 43.68E POINT E: 09 40 25.32N 091 06 54.72E POINT F: 20 00 51.48N 087 38 12.48E POINT G: 20 48 54.00N 087 07 06.24E POINT A: 20 48 06.48N 087 02 20.04E NO OVERFLYING ACTIVITY IS PERMISSIBLE WI THE ABOVE MENTIONED AREA DURING THE HOURS OF LAUNCH THE FLW ATS ROUTES ARE REROUTED/NOT AVBL IN CHENNAI FIR 1. P574 NOT AVBL MMV VOR AND DUBTA ALTN ROUTE: MMV VOR DCT- 0837N 08651E DCT DUBTA-P574 (BIDIRECTIONAL) EAST BOUND LEVEL F350 AND F410 WEST BOUND LEVEL F360, F400 ONLY AVAILABLE BTN MMV AND NOPEK. 2. P762 NOT AVBL BTN PPB VOR AND DUGOS ALTN ROUTE: PPB VOR DCT LAGOG-DCT-0837N08651E DCT DUGOS P762 (BIDIRECTIONAL) EAST BOUND LEVEL F290 WEST BOUND LEVEL F320 ONLY AVAILABLE BTN LULDA AND DUGOS. 3. N571 NOT AVBL IDASO AND IGOGU ALTN ROUTE: IDASO-DCT 0837N08651E DCT IGOGU (BIDIRECTIONAL) EAST BOUND LEVEL F330, F370 AND F390 WEST BOUND LEVEL F300, F340 AND F380 ONLY AVAILABLE BTN IDASO AND IGOGU. 4. P761 NOT AVBL BTN MMV VOR AND PPB VOR ALTN ROUTE: MMV VOR DCT 0837N08651E //PART 1 OF 2 PARTS//. 0330-0730, 09 NOV 03:30 2014 UNTIL 10 NOV 07:30 2014. CREATED: 04 NOV 09:21 2014 A2045/14 - DCT LAGOG-DCT PPB VOR (BIDIRECTIONAL) EAST BOUND LEVEL F270 WEST BOUND LEVEL F260 ONLY AVAILABLE BTN MMV VOR AND PPB VOR. 5. N563 NOT AVBL BTN SADRI AND XOKRO ALTN ROUTE: SADRI DCT 0837N 08651E DCT XOKRO (BIDIRECTIONAL) EAST BOUND LEVEL F310 WEST BOUND LEVEL F280 ONLY AVAILABLE BTN MEMAK AND AKMIL. 6. OTHER FLT LEVELS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE ON ALL THE ABOVE ROUTES SUBJECT TO PRIOR COORDINATION AND SPECIFIC APPROVAL FROM CHENNAI. 7. B466 NOT AVBL BTN MMV VOR AND ANOKO ALTN ROUTE: MMV VOR DCT 0837N08651E DCT ANOKO (BIDIRECTIONAL) F250 AND BELOW ONLY AVAILABLE. 8. P628 NOT AVBL PPB VOR AND ASOPO ALTN ROUTE: PPB VOR DCT - DOPID CEA VOR-A791-ASOPO (BIDIRECTIONAL) 9. ATS ROUTES L518, L510, N877, W111, Q10 AND Q11 NOT AVBL. AMSL - UNL) //PART 2 OF 2 PARTS//, 09 NOV 03:30 2014 UNTIL 10 NOV 07:30 2014. CREATED: 04 NOV 09:21 2014

A0820/14 - P574 NOT AVBL BTN MMV VOR AND DUBTA. ALTN ROUTE: MMV VOR - DCT - 0837N 08651E - DCT - DUBTA - P574. BIDIRECTIONAL. 6. P762 NOT AVBL BTN PPB VOR AND DUGOS. ALTN ROUTE: PPB VOR -DCT -LAGOG -DCT -0837N 08651E -DCT -DUGOS. BIDIRECTIONAL. 7. N571 NOT AVBL BTN IDASO AND IGOGU. ALTN ROUTE: IDASO -DCT -0837N 08651E -DCT-IGOGU. BIDIRECTIONAL. 8. P761 NOT AVBL BTN MMV VOR AND PPB VOR. ALTN ROUTE: MMV VOR DCT -0837N 08651E DCT LAGOG DCT PPB VOR. BIDIRECTIONAL. 9. N563 NOT AVBL BTN SADRI AND XOKRO. ALTN ROUTE: SADRI DCT -0837N 08651E DCT XOKRO. BIDIRECTIONAL. 10. B466 NOT AVBL BTN MMV VOR AND ANOKO. ALTN ROUTE: MMV VOR DCT 0837N 08651E DCT ANOKO. BIDIRECTIONAL. 11. P628 NOT AVBL BTN PPB VOR AND ASOPO. ALTN ROUTE: PPB VOR DCT DOPID -CEA VOR - A791 - ASOPO. BIDIRECTIONAL. ONLY FL280 AVBL FOR WEST BOUND FLTS ON THE ALTN ROUTE OF P628. 12. L510 NOT AVBL BTN EMRAN AND IBANI. NO ALTN ROUTING POSSIBLE. 13. N877 NOT AVBL BTN LAGOG AND VVZ VOR. NO ALTN ROUTING POSSIBLE. 14. P646: ONLY FL300 AVBL FOR WEST BOUND FLTS ON THIS ROUTE. 15. W112: ONLY FL260 AND FL240 AVBL FOR WEST BOUND FLTS ON THIS ROUTE. 16. M770/M773: ONLY FL360 AVBL FOR WEST BOUND FLTS ON THIS ROUTE. 17. OTHER FLT LEVELS FOR WEST BOUND ACFTS ON ROUTE M770, P646 AND ALTN ROUTE OF L759, N895, P628 ARE AVBL ON ACCEPTANCE BASIS. 18. ATS ROUTES L518, L301, L510, N877, W111, Q10 AND Q11 NOT AVBL. GND/AMSL - UNL) //PART 2 OF 2 PARTS//, BTN 0330-0730 DLY, 09 NOV 03:30 2014 UNTIL 10 NOV 07:30 2014. CREATED: 07 NOV 05:46 2014

A2NOTAM_RANGE.JPG

It seems from the issued NOTAM that the missile was tested at 1300 km downrange from Wheeler's Island. That explains the unusual apogee of 600 km.

View attachment 152063
This calculation may be tru for and unpowered object like a stone thrown in the sky with some velocity which reached 600 KM above the earth before it start its descent.

Your post was garbage. My reply was appropriate.

Reality hurts, kid...doesn't it? :lol:

Fact remains that Pakistan has full capacity to attack and destroy any and every major indian city by using its vast and sophisticated arsenal of ballistic and cruise missiles (both land and air launched)...

Pakistan builds all of its ballistic and cruise missiles by itself. You can keep living in your sad delusions about China and North Korea magically giving Pakistan every missile. It doesn't change ground reality.
---
can you support your claim with data?
can pakistan hit Chennai?
which your ballsitc missle/cruise mislie have air launch with witch aircraft ?
north korea exporting misslie to pak.. cool?which one ?
--

An your mother probably still goes to field to poop because you guys don't even have toilets :lol:

Pakistan has strategic parity with india and there exists a M.A.D factor between the two. And we'll like to maintain that. Once your ABM comes online, you'll see solutions from Pakistani side (MIRVed missiles, Naval Launch Cruise Missiles, and more evasive technologies in all of our missile systems)...

Pakistan, right now, can hit any and every major indian city with its Shaheen series missiles. And in future, this will stay the same.

You can mental masturbate with "oh chinese missiles, no north korean missiles etc."...it doesn't really matter. Pakistan has full capacity to produce sophisticated missile systems at house. Our NESCOM/NDC produce Shaheen series, Ra'ad ALCMs, Babur LACMs, and so on.

At the end of the day, we keep 'fingering' india in the a$$ and indians keep crying, getting agitating, and calling for "strikes" against Pakistan. But I know it, and you know it, india is just not in any position to launch any war against Pakistan.

Sino-Pak alliance has india contained in large, useless land-mass...and there's no coming out of that :lol:

Lastly, this is your "aukat" ...the holiest site in Sikhism got "banged" by hindu soldiers and you couldn't do jack. Your people still live in misery, slavery, and without a state of their own.

(PDF isn't letting me upload the picture of destroyed and defiled Golden Temple....may be even PDF is ashamed of what happened :rofl: )
--
dont put relgion in between ...
you can detroy temple .. gugudeara.. masjid 100 times but cant destroy who reside in heart of people... so be careful what you talk about..
--
i dont want to start things here but dont brag about your country standard of living ..
you guys are like those who dont stand on soil of your country but brag all about it..
first stay in your country then teach others about how slave they are ..
being slave in your mother land is always better than being Slave of foreiiger right ..
hope you got point

In that case it must be 3 RVs (3 X 1000kg) .

From the same video ,

View attachment 150289

But considering the fact that we already have less than 1000kg weight single RV , it does not make sense in increase of RV weight when MIRVed .

@The Deterrent

The MIRVed RVs require independent propulsion system. that will definitely increase weight of the RVs .

the increment in weight to account for propulsion system , fuel, correction system , flight computer all will need to be factored in . right ?

POST#101 REPORTED FOR DELIBERATE USE OF LANGUAGE USED TO INSULT AND DEMEAN ON THE BASIS OF RELIGION.
Now let us see if @WebMaster is equal to his avowed intention to raise the standard of the forum.

@WebMaster is probably too busy banning Indian members .
No time to look at filthy posts by Pakistani or members of allied countries .

---
can you support your claim with data?

Yes.

can pakistan hit Chennai?

Yes. Easily.

Pakistan's Shaheen-II with 2000km+ range can deliver a one-ton nuclear warhead to Chennai.

which your ballsitc missle/cruise mislie have air launch with witch aircraft ?

Pakistan's Air launched nuclear cruise missile (Ra'ad) can be launched from upgraded Miraages and it is being integrated with JF-17 Thunder as well.

north korea exporting misslie to pak.. cool?which one ?

Pakistan makes all its missile, weapon-systems at home indigenously. We are far ahead of North Korea.

@The Deterrent

The MIRVed RVs require independent propulsion system. that will definitely increase weight of the RVs .

the increment in weight to account for propulsion system , fuel, correction system , flight computer all will need to be factored in . right ?
No there isn't any independent propulsion or correction system for RVs. Once all stages separate, the PBV ejects nose shroud and corrects the flight path. After that the MIRV bus begins orienting in the desired direction and releasing RVs at pre-calculated precise points with some force in that direction. Once on their independent paths, the onboard systems on all RVs begin spin rotation by starting two spin thrusters at the base.
So there is not THAT much weight added.

No there isn't any independent propulsion or correction system for RVs. Once all stages separate, the PBV ejects nose shroud and corrects the flight path. After that the MIRV bus begins orienting in the desired direction and releasing RVs at pre-calculated precise points with some force in that direction. Once on their independent paths, the onboard systems on all RVs begin spin rotation by starting two spin thrusters at the base.
So there is not THAT much weight added.

my mistake ! I actually wanted to ask about PBV rather than RVs - which contains all the requisites to put RVs in specific designated paths .
does the all the paraphernalia required makes significant weight difference between PBV and RV ?
I guess that must be the case .

my mistake ! I actually wanted to ask about PBV rather than RVs - which contains all the requisites to put RVs in specific designated paths .
does the all the paraphernalia required makes significant weight difference between PBV and RV ?
I guess that must be the case .
Yes it does, but I don't know exactly how much. The part making the difference would be the MIRV bus, as correction systems are present on unitary warhead missiles too.

India doesn't need Agni-2 missile for Pakistan.. Prithvi, Dhanush and Brahmos are sufficient..

Back
Top Bottom