What's new

India test fires Agni-2 with range more than 2000 Km.

Replacing A1 with Shaurya and A3 with A5 seems logical .

But replacing 2000km range A2 with 4000km range A4 does not make sense , if A2 is aimed at Pak .
Well there must be a 'minimum range' of a missile. I am assuming that for a 5000 km missile, minimum range should be around 1000 km( considering TOPOL-Ms example as its minimum range is said to be 2000 km).
So keeping these things in mind, Yes Agni2 is significant as it can be fired even if its close to the borders. Just my thoughts!!!

Replacing A1 with Shaurya and A3 with A5 seems logical .

But replacing 2000km range A2 with 4000km range A4 does not make sense , if A2 is aimed at Pak .
It is a misunderstood concept that these ranges are fixed or variable by a little amount only. There is a minimum range as well (achieved by adopting a higher trajectory).
3000kg is the throw-weight of A6 . Apart from RVs , IMO , it includes the weight of MIRV bus and heat shield as well .
Yes obviously, but usually the other components (RV structure, corrections systems) are already catered for when mentioning throw weight.
ain't it too much for a MRBM? Also what could be possibly mean by it?
@The Deterrent
It is, but it may mean that the missile was tested for lesser range (hence higher apogee).

Well there must be a 'minimum range' of a missile. I am assuming that for a 5000 km missile, minimum range should be around 1000 km( considering TOPOL-Ms example as its minimum range is said to be 2000 km).
So keeping these things in mind, Yes Agni2 is significant as it can be fired even if its close to the borders. Just my thoughts!!!

It is a misunderstood concept that these ranges are fixed or variable by a little amount only. There is a minimum range as well (achieved by adopting a higher trajectory).

I knew that for every BM there is a lower and upper limit of range ..... but I thought the variation must be small .

Yes obviously, but usually the other components (RV structure, corrections systems) are already catered for when mentioning throw weight.

So you are saying that 3000kg throw-weight = weight of RVs only .

In that case it must be 3 RVs (3 X 1000kg) .

From the same video ,

mirv.JPG

But considering the fact that we already have less than 1000kg weight single RV , it does not make sense in increase of RV weight when MIRVed .

Last edited:
India's missile program is getting more matured, sophisticated, potent, and deadly.

It is good. Good for India, and Good for Pakistan.

More competition will force us to come up with more sophisticated ballistic missiles and responses to India's ABM systems..

In that case it must be 3 RVs (3 X 1000kg) .

From the same video ,

View attachment 150289
Yes, it could be, however the diagram showing 3xRVs is the PBV of Minuteman-III, so I think just the concept of MIRVs was being delivered, not the actual configuration. It could be 3 or more in final design of A6.
But considering the fact that we already have less than 1000kg weight single RV , it does not make sense in increase of RV weight when MIRVed .
It would make sense if the RVs have more yield. I suggest that you wait for the release of information to the public after the first test of A6.

India's missile program is getting more matured, sophisticated, potent, and deadly.

It is good. Good for India, and Good for Pakistan.

More competition will force us to come up with more sophisticated ballistic missiles and responses to India's ABM systems..
Pakistan is not capable in coming up with any response for ABMs, MIRV, canister launched missiles, ASAT, Air to Air missiles, Astra and not forget SLBMs. We have an established space program with the biggest rocket of upto 12 tonnes capacity to be launched next month. Does Pakistan have an answer to that??

Lets be honest, your missiles are technologies bought from China and North Korea and that too from 1980s. Even the trucks that carry your missiles are imported from China.

Pakistan is neither capable nor interested in developing missiles.

Yes, it could be, however the diagram showing 3xRVs is the PBV of Minuteman-III, so I think just the concept of MIRVs was being delivered, not the actual configuration. It could be 3 or more in final design of A6.

OK , that makes sense .

Is PBV same as MIRV bus ??

OK , that makes sense .

Is PBV same as MIRV bus ??
MIRV bus is the mechanism to which RVs are attached, and which releases RVs at preset points in space. PBV (Post-Boost Vehicle) is the whole payload section (Housing +Correction Systems + Flight Control Computer + MIRV bus + RVs).

Pakistan is not capable in coming up with any response for ABMs, MIRV, canister launched missiles, ASAT, Air to Air missiles, Astra and not forget SLBMs. We have an established space program with the biggest rocket of upto 12 tonnes capacity to be launched next month. Does Pakistan have an answer to that??

Lets be honest, your missiles are technologies bought from China and North Korea and that too from 1980s. Even the trucks that carry your missiles are imported from China.

Pakistan is neither capable nor interested in developing missiles.

An your mother probably still goes to field to poop because you guys don't even have toilets :lol:

Pakistan has strategic parity with india and there exists a M.A.D factor between the two. And we'll like to maintain that. Once your ABM comes online, you'll see solutions from Pakistani side (MIRVed missiles, Naval Launch Cruise Missiles, and more evasive technologies in all of our missile systems)...

Pakistan, right now, can hit any and every major indian city with its Shaheen series missiles. And in future, this will stay the same.

You can mental masturbate with "oh chinese missiles, no north korean missiles etc."...it doesn't really matter. Pakistan has full capacity to produce sophisticated missile systems at house. Our NESCOM/NDC produce Shaheen series, Ra'ad ALCMs, Babur LACMs, and so on.

At the end of the day, we keep 'fingering' india in the a$$ and indians keep crying, getting agitating, and calling for "strikes" against Pakistan. But I know it, and you know it, india is just not in any position to launch any war against Pakistan.

Sino-Pak alliance has india contained in large, useless land-mass...and there's no coming out of that :lol:

Lastly, this is your "aukat" ...the holiest site in Sikhism got "banged" by hindu soldiers and you couldn't do jack. Your people still live in misery, slavery, and without a state of their own.

(PDF isn't letting me upload the picture of destroyed and defiled Golden Temple....may be even PDF is ashamed of what happened :rofl: )

Last edited:
An your mother probably still goes to field to poop because you guys don't even have toilets :lol:

Pakistan has strategic parity with india and there exists a M.A.D factor between the two. And we'll like to maintain that. Once your ABM comes online, you'll see solutions from Pakistani side (MIRVed missiles, Naval Launch Cruise Missiles, and more evasive technologies in all of our missile systems)...

Pakistan, right now, can hit any and every major indian city with its Shaheen series missiles. And in future, this will stay the same.

You can mental masturbate with "oh chinese missiles, no north korean missiles etc."...it doesn't really matter. Pakistan has full capacity to produce sophisticated missile systems at house. Our NESCOM/NDC produce Shaheen series, Ra'ad ALCMs, Babur LACMs, and so on.

At the end of the day, we keep 'fingering' india in the a$$ and indians keep crying, getting agitating, and calling for "strikes" against Pakistan. But I know it, and you know it, india is just not in any position to launch any war against Pakistan.

Sino-Pak alliance has india contained in large, useless land-mass...and there's no coming out of that :lol:

Lastly, this is your "aukat" ...the holiest site in Sikhism got "banged" by hindu soldiers and you couldn't do jack. Your people still live in misery, slavery, and without a state of their own.

(PDF isn't letting me upload the picture of destroyed and defiled Golden Temple....may be even PDF is ashamed of what happened :rofl: )

My post was about missiles and you go so butt hurt that you decided to make me feel bad. lol Brought in Sikhism and Poverty to make your point about missiles. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom