What's new

India: Terror alert after suicide bombers enter India

@Jana,
You seem to be really ignorant of the fact that all those people in the video were just part of an organization which happens to be RSS.

If that was the criteria then after recent reports about Pakistan's ISI and army being involved in Mumbai,in Kargil and even with TTP, these organizations too should be labeled as terrorist.

Nothing is putting me off atleast if the news is true but amusingly this propaganda item is too muchchildish.

The question is how come suicide bomber enter India???????? And from where? And what were Indians doing ?????
Please go through my post again, you shall get the answers...and I repeat please don't be ignorant and be amused ...

In other words, if Indian arms can be shipped to Pakistan, so can the men carrying them can be shipped to India...

There is every possibility that India can stage a symbolic attack on the said mentioned atomic center and then claim that Taliban have a dirty bomb and you can see clearly why India is bringing the words like Taliban, Pashtoon-Looking, Suicide-bombers"

All these linked up cooked-up propaganda item points towards only one thing and that is India wants to gain some attention and harm Pakistan.
Now, that's amusing...May be that's Zaid Hamid speaking..!!If India had any intentions then it would have acted after 26/11 itself ...instead of getting its hands dirty it would have taken on the opportunity...

In the event what you say is true
Should I start believing that the attacks in Pakistan are done by Pak govt, ISI and army in unison with TTP to pressurize US/NATO to get
out of afghanistan or show its credibility or to generate sympathy in order to hide the mess they created....

PS. I have only given my point of view and seriously isn't a personal attack even on the face it might look to be... :cheers:

Last edited:
But now this is not relevant to your own thread topic I feel.

Well it proved beyond doubt that RSS is a terrorist organization and that L K Advani is their lead terrorist. I have to admit that I have never seen such a credible source, and if you do not believe in it then you are totally an idiot. Mind you, no pun intended.

Its not about ToI.

Its about Indian establishment which is planting such stories.

I think its time if they could get the taste of their medicine.

Jana already established herself that its a story made up by the Indians. Congratts!!!. Bytheway, One reason India doesnt have as much as terrorist attacks and bomb blasts like Pakistan do is bcoz we make such kind of stories frequently.:rolleyes:

No dear Issuing terror alert is right and nothing wrong with that.

I am only questioning Indian claim about entry of "Taliban-trained-Pashtoon-looking-suicide-terrorists" in Indian cities.

Besides look at the targets which also includes Bhaba atomic research center Ahh come on give me a break man

okey sorry, next time we will try to describe them as "Mexican looking suicide terrorists", hope that would help our authority to track them down.

Last edited:
Well it proved beyond doubt that RSS is a terrorist organization and that L K Advani is their lead terrorist. I have to admit that I have never seen such a credible source, and if you do not believe in it then you are totally an idiot. Mind you, no pun intended.

The post was not as per forum rules i.e not relevant to the topic.

What kind of absurd argument is that??? Are you saying that if the intelligence input is "Pashtun looking people" have entered india for terrorists attacks then our govt should remove "Pashtun looking people" part from the terror threat becuase average indian cannot differentiate between Pashtun and Afghan????

Absurdity isn't in the argument its in your thinking, where your soo quick to jump to conclusions about who these people are by just looking at them... what intelligence did your agencies put forth ?? they specifically said "pashtun looking" people, did they actually have documents linking these people to the tribes..do they got names ??..but im not surprised at that...because a credible agency would put forth actual credible intelligence rather than saying "saw some dudes wearing turbans they HAVE to be pashtun"

Buddy, I don't get your point and I have some reasons for that...

We all saw how 10 men entered Mumbai and followed up with a carnage which none of the security agencies was either able to speculate or prevent...The word is they came through sea...so any kind of fencing on land borders won't help the matter...

also look at the vast coastline ...those freaking idiots landed in a comparatively well guarded city and still went unnoticed, what if someone else decides to land somewhere in Goa, Konkan or even Karnataka regions which are not far away from Mumbai or Banglore(two major hubs) and therefore have certainly less security....once landed they can easily move within the country and launch an audacious attack as per their will....so in essence India's security is never going to be full proof ..............

Your other point is ridiculous because best efforts are already being made to eliminate such miscreants(just look at the numbers eliminated in kashmir last few month)...but not all efforts going to succeed...and also the whining thing, it was for Indian audience and security agencies which is common and can be read daily from one or the other concerned people...

My firm opinion is Pakistani's should understand India's concern and work accordingly rather than ignoring the facts...coz if you aren't sensitive to our security concerns, you don't have the right to expect we being sensitive to yours(read TTP war). :cheers:

Regarding your first I'm afraid i can't do anything to convince you otherwise, here again your whining about the huge coastline ..well put that navy to some use the one you boast about so much...you already admitted that these people got in through such heavily guarded installations...I really dont get it what kinda stupid argument is telling us to do your job ?? if you cant stop terrorists than do something about it stop blaming us for that

and again as most of the indians are delusional about this fact even after 50 years...these people you refer to as "miscreants" are fighting for their freedom..here again your greed for the land and bigotry prevents you from realizing that basic human
rights and freedom have some value too..but no theyre just "miscreants"

And to your last point.. "work according to India's concernes" what the hell dude ? Pakistan will do what serves its interests not yours

That is a very absurd argument by you, because Pashtoon is an ethnicity, whereas Afghan is a nationality.

A Pashtoon can be a Pakistani, Afghan or even an Iranian, who believes in Pashtoonwali, and basically speaks Pashto. But an Afghan will only be a national of Afghanistan, and may not necessarily be a Pashtoon.

Now getting to the crux of the matter... the terror alert clearly says 'Pashtoon (Pathan) looking' people, because they (Intelligence Bureau) are not sure of the nationality, and they did not even say they are really Pashtoons. They said the terrorists look like Pashtoons.

About others who wonder why the looks matter, here's the reason - India is full of people of all colors and textures.

Tall and dark people are a big majority in Tamilnadu and Kerala. Dark and short stocky people are a big majority in and around Maharashtra area. And in areas such as Uttar Pradesh and Bihar, one can find all kinds of people from dark & short, to fair & short to dark, tall to fair & tall. In Jammu, people are lean and fair and short. In Kashmir people are lean and tall and fair. And in North-East areas, everyone is basically short and mongoloid.

So, the logic is, if the aforementioned terrorists venture in areas around Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Guahati, they are sure to be spotted and noticed right away. If a small part of the description helps even a little, it is a great help and might save many lives. Hence the description.

It would have helped you to look up the real word...its "pashtun" not "pashtoon"

As i said to the bloke before you the absurdity is in you people's understanding....and 28 million pashtun people are Pakistani and the indian intelligence sure as hell knows that...and they also know that the word pashtun is associated more with pakistan than it is with India..therefore, it would make complete sense to propogate this histeria without actually bothering to check their actual nationalities...but hey that would mean they would have to provide actual credible intelligence right ? now thats an absurd idea

Last edited:
Buddy you miss my point there..not a single country can keep their border safe..If you see US or any other western nations,with all their superior technology and gadgets they have ,they cannot stop illegal immigrants then how can we stop some one who sneak in to our country??..

are we discussing illegal immigrants or terrorists ? because its a completely different ball game when it comes to immigrants they dont threaten to blow up your towers

and yes Americans along with every other country who considers "their" national security a serious responsibility does something about it themselves, they dont play the blame game...look at Pakistan, despite heavy RAW infiltration in Afghanistan, despite a heap of evidence against RAW we dont whine about it because we know its our fight and its us who have to protect our country...you guys fail to realize that.

are we discussing illegal immigrants or terrorists ? because its a completely different ball game when it comes to immigrants they dont threaten to blow up your towers

and yes Americans along with every other country who considers "their" national security a serious responsibility does something about it themselves, they dont play the blame game...look at Pakistan, despite heavy RAW infiltration in Afghanistan, despite a heap of evidence against RAW we dont whine about it because we know its our fight and its us who have to protect our country...you guys fail to realize that.

Come on man are you trying to ignore my point there??I was telling you that no border is fully secured..catching a terrorist some time needed sheer luck too..some times the luck favors the terrorists also

And also i think you are not reading current newspapers ..You can see a lot of whining made by your country about adequate evidence of RAW's involvement and 4 truck full of Indian weapons..do search through this forum you can see all kind of whining to satisfy your complaints..As i told in this forum if they have evidence come forward and show them to the world..what appropriate time are they looking for??

And also whats the relation writing all these with issuing alert in Indian cities??The term Pashtun looking is not meant for Pakistan ..it helps the security agencies to identify the target more easily..specific inputs are given to help security agencies to discover the terror plot easily ..

Absurdity isn't in the argument its in your thinking, where your soo quick to jump to conclusions about who these people are by just looking at them..

My thinking or your thinking is absurd lets leave it to readers interpretation....

what intelligence did your agencies put forth ?? they specifically said "pashtun looking" people, did they actually have documents linking these people to the tribes..do they got names ??..but im not surprised at that...because a credible agency would put forth actual credible intelligence rather than saying "saw some dudes wearing turbans they HAVE to be pashtun"

I am not sure what documents our agency put forward but you for sure seems to know that they have no leads...If you had any quantum of knowledge how intelligence agencies work you would not have raised such doubts...Just as a starter most of the intelligence inputs are not actionable intelligence....Sometimes they are just open leads and sometimes rock solid...Anywhere i think it will not make any difference because even if an actual pashtun looking person is held in India then suddenly it would be the work of the same credible intelligence agency that you are referring to which is hell bent to malign pakistan...

and yes Americans along with every other country who considers "their" national security a serious responsibility does something about it themselves, they dont play the blame game...look at Pakistan, despite heavy RAW infiltration in Afghanistan, despite a heap of evidence against RAW we dont whine about it because we know its our fight and its us who have to protect our country...you guys fail to realize tha
t.

and i was calling your previous interpretation as absurd...Do you what America did to the country who harbour 9/11 planners..right??? If you know that India is killing your people in Pakistan almost every day and you have heaps and heaps of proofs and still not showing it to world community then i must say you are living in fools paradise....However i know that's not the case...

Anyways i rest my case here....Even i see the same tone by senior members so leaving it here....Think what you believe is right and i will what i think is correct....

Back
Top Bottom