What's new

India: Terror alert after suicide bombers enter India

alright this is the same point as raised by jenna...since obviously indians have such good jusdemental skills where they can easily tell by just looking at a person tell if they're pashtun or not

here are two people one is a pashtun and one is an afghan care to tell me which one is which ? because i mean obviously you can just tell by looking at people that they are "pashtun looking" terrorists

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/

What kind of absurd argument is that??? Are you saying that if the intelligence input is "Pashtun looking people" have entered india for terrorists attacks then our govt should remove "Pashtun looking people" part from the terror threat becuase average indian cannot differentiate between Pashtun and Afghan????

Taimikhan my reply was not off topic and it was relevant to the topic of thread. Not address to particular poster.

The Terror alert was for India and no other country. The attackers if caught red handed are easily branded as non - state actors. You want proof ?

However, same dynamics do not apply to India... it has a heavily guarded border, therefore infiltration across this border is way more hard compared to Afg-Pak.. Its your call if you want to keep denying that your security isn't fool proof, but reality is that you need to either stop these guys from coming in or stop whining about it.

Buddy, I don't get your point and I have some reasons for that...

We all saw how 10 men entered Mumbai and followed up with a carnage which none of the security agencies was either able to speculate or prevent...The word is they came through sea...so any kind of fencing on land borders won't help the matter...

also look at the vast coastline ...those freaking idiots landed in a comparatively well guarded city and still went unnoticed, what if someone else decides to land somewhere in Goa, Konkan or even Karnataka regions which are not far away from Mumbai or Banglore(two major hubs) and therefore have certainly less security....once landed they can easily move within the country and launch an audacious attack as per their will....so in essence India's security is never going to be full proof ..............

Your other point is ridiculous because best efforts are already being made to eliminate such miscreants(just look at the numbers eliminated in kashmir last few month)...but not all efforts going to succeed...and also the whining thing, it was for Indian audience and security agencies which is common and can be read daily from one or the other concerned people...

My firm opinion is Pakistani's should understand India's concern and work accordingly rather than ignoring the facts...coz if you aren't sensitive to our security concerns, you don't have the right to expect we being sensitive to yours(read TTP war). :cheers:

alright this is the same point as raised by jenna...since obviously indians have such good jusdemental skills where they can easily tell by just looking at a person tell if they're pashtun or not

here are two people one is a pashtun and one is an afghan care to tell me which one is which ? because i mean obviously you can just tell by looking at people that they are "pashtun looking" terrorists

That is a very absurd argument by you, because Pashtoon is an ethnicity, whereas Afghan is a nationality.

A Pashtoon can be a Pakistani, Afghan or even an Iranian, who believes in Pashtoonwali, and basically speaks Pashto. But an Afghan will only be a national of Afghanistan, and may not necessarily be a Pashtoon.

Now getting to the crux of the matter... the terror alert clearly says 'Pashtoon (Pathan) looking' people, because they (Intelligence Bureau) are not sure of the nationality, and they did not even say they are really Pashtoons. They said the terrorists look like Pashtoons.

About others who wonder why the looks matter, here's the reason - India is full of people of all colors and textures.

Tall and dark people are a big majority in Tamilnadu and Kerala. Dark and short stocky people are a big majority in and around Maharashtra area. And in areas such as Uttar Pradesh and Bihar, one can find all kinds of people from dark & short, to fair & short to dark, tall to fair & tall. In Jammu, people are lean and fair and short. In Kashmir people are lean and tall and fair. And in North-East areas, everyone is basically short and mongoloid.

So, the logic is, if the aforementioned terrorists venture in areas around Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Guahati, they are sure to be spotted and noticed right away. If a small part of the description helps even a little, it is a great help and might save many lives. Hence the description.

"Taliban trained, Pushtoon looking suicide bombers"

There's something known as intelligence which comes only from the point of origin, doesn't it...:police:

"Bhosle military academy trained, RSS terrorists"

From when did RSS become a terrorist organization??
Last I checked none of the nations have claimed it to be one including Pakistan...:no:

Care to explain where is this "Bhosle military academy" located ....??
Guess you know more about India than we do here...:blink:

Don't make this thread a Indo-Pak match!! The concerns are genuine, just by ignoring them and diverting the issue isn't going to solve the problem for both the countries :cheers:

Taimikhan my reply was not off topic and it was relevant to the topic of thread. Not address to particular poster.

The Terror alert was for India and no other country. The attackers if caught red handed are easily branded as non - state actors. You want proof ?

Read the news article properly, see which country is involved in issuing the threat alert and who are being mentioned as the suspects and what this whole situation affects also. Its not just about one country, it effects others too.

look bro you cannot compare our Afghan-pakistan border security situation with yours... first of all our border along afghan is one of the most treacherous ones in the worlds...and these tribes have been there since god knows when and theyre relations are not limited to pakistan and afghanistan.. its a whole new culture between these tribes that extend between Pakistan and Afghanistan, and the army hasnt been in these areas since Pakistan came into being. So you can just imagine how easy it would be for these guys to get into Pakistan..

However, same dynamics do not apply to India... it has a heavily guarded border, therefore infiltration across this border is way more hard compared to Afg-Pak.. Its your call if you want to keep denying that your security isn't fool proof, but reality is that you need to either stop these guys from coming in or stop whining about it.

Buddy you miss my point there..not a single country can keep their border safe..If you see US or any other western nations,with all their superior technology and gadgets they have ,they cannot stop illegal immigrants then how can we stop some one who sneak in to our country??..

They are informing as per the intelligence inputs....Kind of not sure what is putting you off?? Are you saying there are no Taliban trained Pashtoon looking suicide terrorists who want to blow some bombs on this side of the border???

Nothing is putting me off atleast if the news is true but amusingly this propaganda item is too muchchildish.

The question is how come suicide bomber enter India???????? And from where? And what were Indians doing ?????

J..With that context do you know how lucrative targets are nuclear plants???

There is every possibility that India can stage a symbolic attack on the said mentioned atomic center and then claim that Taliban have a dirty bomb and you can see clearly why India is bringing the words like Taliban, Pashtoon-Looking, Suicide-bombers"

All these linked up cooked-up propaganda item points towards only one thing and that is India wants to gain some attention and harm Pakistan.

Jana, you should have read post #33 above before postng the first part of your post #39 above.

Possibility of a dirty bomb with terrorists is more through a security collapse in Pakistan, so much so that US worries publicly about it. So go read Luke 6:42.

Read the news article properly, see which country is involved in issuing the threat alert and who are being mentioned as the suspects and what this whole situation affects also. Its not just about one country, it effects others too.

The alert is ofcourse for Indians, The inputs are received from Internal and external Intelligence agencies. There is no denying that Taliban would strike India Intelligence such reports came from US, Israel and western countries.

How does it affects others ?

There is every possibility that India can stage a symbolic attack on the said mentioned atomic center and then claim that Taliban have a dirty bomb and you can see clearly why India is bringing the words like Taliban, Pashtoon-Looking, Suicide-bombers"

All these linked up cooked-up propaganda item points towards only one thing and that is India wants to gain some attention and harm Pakistan.

Jana what will be India's credibility on International arena if India stage such an attack??it only shows how vulnerable our Nuclear facilities are?and how easily Taliban get hands in a nuclear bomb from Indian nuclear facility..Any government will risk it??? Think before you write Jana

Nothing is putting me off atleast if the news is true but amusingly this propaganda item is too muchchildish.

The question is how come suicide bomber enter India???????? And from where? And what were Indians doing ?????

Jana this can't be you....Are you saying there are no terrorists in Kashmir other than Kashmiri's??? Don't you think that would be pushing the argument to its limits??? These are intelligence inputs...they may be true they may not be...All GOI did was to alert the respective states based on intelligence inputs...You might know that there were similar inputs regarding mumbai and people ignored them...We all know the results...

Do you think GOI is nothing but full of crapy idiots??? If i get it right you are suggesting that Taliban(who has no presence in India) is able to attack an atomic center within India and able to steal bomb from there....and you think this will help India to gain some attention and harm Pakistan??? Do you have any idea how big a disastour would be that for India??? All that reputation of safe nuclear arsenal...nuclear pacts...will go for a toss...

Tell me how many international agencies have issued threat alerts for visiting india??? There has to be some truth in them or everyone is hell bent on maligning Pakistan??? Why was there no hue and cry about terror threat given by international agencies and when India issue a similar threat you feel its conspiracy to malign Pakistan...

@request

You are a senior member...You guys are the one's who others look up for reasonable arguments...If you guys don't live up to the expectations than it is unfair to delete someone's message calling him/her a troll or banning him/her...I hope you will agree to the request part atleast....

Regards
Rajwinder Singh

look! I dont wanna upset the general gala and happy India and TOI bashing..
But search for "Red Kalava" and "Ajmal Kasab is a Hindu" in this very forum. you will be surprised... OR even better, check for threads were, people were positive that, Ajmal Kasab was a hindu (amar singh) and spoke Hindi, and was a innocent tourist from Nepal.

Maybe then, some of us will choose to shut up

Back
Top Bottom