What's new

India: Terror alert after suicide bombers enter India

So TTP is on the run and this drama by Indian comes up, so that PA again shifts to eastern borders and Indian funded TTP have a field day once again as nothing else has so far worked for them, even with such Indian & Allied support. Wah Ji.

Sir...You are a moderator...With all due respect if you yourself don't give a more balanced view point then how can you expect other members to do that??? Don't you think you should be a role-model especially for new people joining the PDF???

As far your point is concerned how come a terror threat in India will force PA to move to eastern border??? It is a terror threat not a warning to Pakistan or troops movement/increase on border...So i fail to find out any logic in your post...but wanted to double check as it is coming from the key-board of a moderator who is representing one of the most professional defence sites available across...

huh??why is issuing terror alert link up with TTP and Indian funding??If you think that India will move their forces to border after the terror alert then our troops should have moved once in a month...these kind of terror alerts are normal in India..People get used to it :D ..and also before TTP was on the run we used to issue terror alerts too

India has already maximum of its forces ready at the border since 26/11, hardly few units moved back. Bulk of them, especially the RAPID divisions, the main stars of the Cold Start Doctrine are lock and loaded and just waiting for a green signal.

Well i have heard such alert mentioning TTP for the first time.

I wonder how did the bombers got into India and who is moving them around, looking after them and God forbid doesn't happens, lead them to their targets. The border is highly militarized, with nearly maximum border fenced and lightened up, then how such thing happened.

Sir...You are a moderator...With all due respect if you yourself don't give a more balanced view point then how can you expect other members to do that??? Don't you think you should be a role-model especially for new people joining the PDF???

As far your point is concerned how come a terror threat in India will force PA to move to eastern border??? It is a terror threat not a warning to Pakistan or troops movement/increase on border...So i fail to find out any logic in your post...but wanted to double check as it is coming from the key-board of a moderator who is representing one of the most professional defence sites available across...

Ohh Bhai mairay, its just a Tinny Minnie laughable sarcastic reamrk, not on a serious note.

I do know PA won't be moved till God forbid something happened in India, which will not happen InshAllah.

Plus, i don't believe i said anything offensive towards India or anyone else on this forum to make my post such a bad image thrasher.

Moderators have hearts too buddy, we have our own sources too, in family, in friends, friends in armed forces, in intel agencies who keep us informed too.

Don't take everything so seriously.

India has already maximum of its forces ready at the border since 26/11, hardly few units moved back. Bulk of them, especially the RAPID divisions, the main stars of the Cold Start Doctrine are lock and loaded and just waiting for a green signal.

I wonder how did the bombers got into India and who is moving them around, looking after them and God forbid doesn't happens, lead them to their targets. The border is highly militarized, with nearly maximum border fenced and lightened up, then how such thing happened.

Here's how Taimi:

Mostly used to come through the highly porous border between Muzaffarabad and Baramulla.

However, after it got tightened, a lot of terrorists started coming through the Gurez mountains, where keeping a permanent force is very difficult.

Just September this year, 15 were trying to cross India from Pakistan's side, across the Neelam river, by opting the Gurez mountain's snow capped areas, not expecting anyone to reach them in time. However, after receiving the intelligence, IA sent its para-commandos in a helicopter. All the 15 terrorists died in the operation, in which the commandos were forced to blow up a cave where the terrorists were hiding. The explosion was much bigger than expected, owing to the arsenal carried by the terrorists, and one of the commandos also died in the process.

That area is indeed highly porous for anyone who is habitual to that terrain. It is the choicest of routes for the terrorists, because right across in India, they find all their logistics ready, waiting for them.

Ohh Bhai mairay, its just a Tinny Minnie laughable sarcastic reamrk, not on a serious note.

I do know PA won't be moved till God forbid something happened in India, which will not happen InshAllah.

Plus, i don't believe i said anything offensive towards India or anyone else on this forum to make my post such a bad image thrasher.

Moderators have hearts too buddy, we have our own sources too, in family, in friends, friends in armed forces, in intel agencies who keep us informed too.

Don't take everything so seriously.

Moderator ho yara, ab kuchh to jhelna hi padega :azn:

Adding to Bushys comment Taimi as i pointed out in many threads.its not easy to guard any border..with all those sophisticated gadgets with US they cant even control the illegal migrants and drug trafficing..and also Intelligence agencies has to be lucky every time to foil every attack in India or any part of the world where as terrorists has to be lucky only one time to attack anywhere...

Come on, hope you aren't joking.

These rag tag militants can cross these mountains, but the highly professional, highly equipped with winter gear, with lot of helo support, with hi-tech gadgets can't see them or counter them. My brother is sitting at the Kashmir border at a post which has 10 months snow and is cut of by land for abt 8 months in a year, and you say IA can't set up its army at such altitudes.

Chaloo, lets suppose they did cross via Kashmir, but then how are they gonna be shipped to main land India from such far away. So much intelligence, check posts. Hundreds of miles journey, and then the explosives.

So the logistics provided Inside India are by Pakistani's too ??

Adding to Bushys comment Taimi as i pointed out in many threads.its not easy to guard any border..with all those sophisticated gadgets with US they cant even control the illegal migrants and drug trafficing..and also Intelligence agencies has to be lucky every time to foil every attack in India or any part of the world where as terrorists has to be lucky only one time to attack anywhere...

Sir, i know that border, lived there, have met Indian Army officer at one of the posts too.

But main thing is the Kashmir route is for those freedom fighters who are fighting in Kashmir, but this whole story of going into Kashmir that also a brain washed untrained suicide bomber and then taken inside India, can't be digested so easily.

These rag tag militants can cross these mountains, but the highly professional, highly equipped with winter gear, with lot of helo support, with hi-tech gadgets can't see them or counter them. My brother is sitting at the Kashmir border at a post which has 10 months snow and is cut of by land for abt 8 months in a year, and you say IA can't set up its army at such altitudes.

Chaloo, lets suppose they did cross via Kashmir, but then how are they gonna be shipped to main land India from such far away. So much intelligence, check posts. Hundreds of miles journey, and then the explosives.

Come on Taimi .. let me ask the same questions how is bombing inside Pakistan happens??Is this because there is no intelligence, check posts?or is there no army in the border to stop them..As i said no army can guard the entire border..and if he is inside India it will be much more easier as Inter state checking is not that strict compared to the international border and yes there are some elements inside India too supporting these guys..One Kerala guy is arrested by Bangladesh is send back to India is now introgated by Kerala Police..he is making shockin relavations now and arrests are being made..shocking actually that some people will do anything for money..even if they had to sell their mother they wont mind

trolls should not talk when elders are discussing

:lol: :lol: Funny :tup:

Sir, i know that border, lived there, have met Indian Army officer at one of the posts too.

But main thing is the Kashmir route is for those freedom fighters who are fighting in Kashmir, but this whole story of going into Kashmir that also a brain washed untrained suicide bomber and then taken inside India, can't be digested so easily.

First of all I am no Sir Taimi i am just a normal citizen who loves my country..

Also Taimi not all of them are freedom fighters as your media projects ..as i mentioned in my above post the guy recruited people from my state ,the southern tip of India,Kerala..Three of them were shot dead in Kashmir and their family didnt accept the dead body..these three guys were in the most wanted list of Kerala Police for rape,buglery and you name it..and the best part is one of that guy was a christian who converted in to Islam and went for training..these guys done it for only one aim, earning money..they dont care about religion nor about any country..they just wanted money...

And also who says they are untrained suicide bomber??Mumbai attack was a new level of terrorism ..they dont come and blew them selves up in crowded areas..they came with an intention to get out from there..They were not firing like some kid got guns..they were professionally trained..what if these guys are like that also??

Last edited:
Apparently this alert is the outcome of FBI investigations with Headley. They are probably from FATA/Waziristan side and the aim si to provoke an India-Pakistan conflict so that PA operations against them are stopped while PA focuses across the eastern border once again.

@taimikhan
afaik, even after 26/11 there was no forward movement of armed forces on India Pakistan border. No visas were cancelled. Trade was not stopped and Diplomatic relations were not downgraded. Basically, this was the first time the GoI had taken a more intelligent approach than a knee jerk reaction like launching operation pakaram in 2001. GoI focussed more on an international concerted movement and evidence sharing not only with western countires but other countires like Egypt , Iran and Saudi Arabia who were among the first muslim countires to send diplomats to India following mumbai.

They are informing as per the intelligence inputs....Kind of not sure what is putting you off?? Are you saying there are no Taliban trained Pashtoon looking suicide terrorists who want to blow some bombs on this side of the border???

Jana if you look closely terrorists attacks are done for a purpose...Even those lunatics don't kill people without any reasons...They have some objectives even though they choose barbaric ways of achieving them...With that context do you know how lucrative targets are nuclear plants???

alright this is the same point as raised by jenna...since obviously indians have such good jusdemental skills where they can easily tell by just looking at a person tell if they're pashtun or not

here are two people one is a pashtun and one is an afghan care to tell me which one is which ? because i mean obviously you can just tell by looking at people that they are "pashtun looking" terrorists

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/

Come on Taimi .. let me ask the same questions how is bombing inside Pakistan happens??Is this because there is no intelligence, check posts?or is there no army in the border to stop them..As i said no army can guard the entire border..and if he is inside India it will be much more easier as Inter state checking is not that strict compared to the international border and yes there are some elements inside India too supporting these guys..One Kerala guy is arrested by Bangladesh is send back to India is now introgated by Kerala Police..he is making shockin relavations now and arrests are being made..shocking actually that some people will do anything for money..even if they had to sell their mother they wont mind

look bro you cannot compare our Afghan-pakistan border security situation with yours... first of all our border along afghan is one of the most treacherous ones in the worlds...and these tribes have been there since god knows when and theyre relations are not limited to pakistan and afghanistan.. its a whole new culture between these tribes that extend between Pakistan and Afghanistan, and the army hasnt been in these areas since Pakistan came into being. So you can just imagine how easy it would be for these guys to get into Pakistan..

However, same dynamics do not apply to India... it has a heavily guarded border, therefore infiltration across this border is way more hard compared to Afg-Pak.. Its your call if you want to keep denying that your security isn't fool proof, but reality is that you need to either stop these guys from coming in or stop whining about it.

"Taliban trained, Pushtoon looking suicide bombers"

How can they be so sure that these men are not "Bhosle military academy trained, RSS terrorists"

It is not really like Hawaii/Alaska and the rest of the US that one may have to take a specific well guarded route to get into the mainland. J&K is treated just as another state, and anyone can drive from Tamilnadu/Rajasthan/Assam up to the bottom of the mountains deep in Kashmir. Or even easier, take a bus that transports pilgrims, they are never checked, not even the I-cards of the passengers.

A heavy scrutiny may be looked up as curbed liberties by the passengers, and the government may not want to displease its vote bank. And since there have been large number of Afghan refugees/Kashmiri Pundits in big cities here, the terrorists can easily masquerade as one and avoid suspicion.

Such alerts are very frequent in India (almost once every month), I wonder why this one is grabbing such attention here.

And crossing from J&K to Punjab, is just one step, not miles. If they manage to explode a bomb in a crowded Amritsar market, that too would be as big a loss.

Back
Top Bottom