What's new

India targets Turkish shipyard over ties with Pakistan

Show me the contract it just says pact could mean anything could be an MOU
Ah yes,i will just fly thousands miles, ask ADIK to lend me the contract,i will scan it and upload here today !!
MoU or Pact is a preliminary contract which implies responsibilities of the sides, as stated in the pact the contract was going to be signed within months, or else, it again gives strong hand to Adik shipyard,and a "nice" prestige for indian counterpart of the project.

Ah yes,i will just fly thousands miles, ask ADIK to lend me the contract,i will scan it and upload here today !!
MoU or Pact is a preliminary contract which implies responsibilities of the sides, as stated in the pact the contract was going to be signed within months, or else, it again gives strong hand to Adik shipyard,and a "nice" prestige for indian counterpart of the project.
MOU is not legally binding its show of intent and i dont care if you fly to mars to get the contract u claimed

Just so you know, we've designed & built destroyers, frigates, corvettes, subs, ACs and a range of naval vessels and a number of em are currently being built in our shipyards by public and private sector. For starters

INS Kolkata (destroyer)
ins.jpg

INS Arihant (sub)
ins-arihant.jpg

INS Vikrant under contruction (AC)
800px-INS_Vikrant_being_undocked_at_the_Cochin_Shipyard_Limited_in_2015_%2809%29.jpg

INS Kamorta (corvette)
INS_Kamorta_%28P28%29_during_trials.JPG

Makar Class survey catamaran
INS_Makar_-_2.jpg

VC11184 missile tracking and ocean surveillance ship
VC11184-Ocean-Surveillance-Ship-OSS-India.jpg

Sachi class OPVs
View attachment 582335

Mine countermeasure vessel
View attachment 582336

INS Nilgiri (frigate)
INS-Nilgiri-web.jpg

How many years did it cost? Why are you not capable and ask Turkish help?

:D

India Targets Wrong Turkish Shipyard over Ties with Pakistan

Defence News wrote that the Turkish company has defence ties with Indian rival Pakistan. India has chosen Anadolu Shipyard as its technology partner for Indian Navy’s $2 billion fleet support ships program. State-owned Hindustan Shipyard Limited is the primary constructor.

Defence News wrote that “An Indian Ministry of Defence official said the punitive action would bar Anadolu from carrying out any business with Hindustan because such a partnership could have grave consequences for India’s security. Last week Anadolu launched the first of four anti-submarine corvettes for the Pakistan Navy, and the shipyard is expected to officially ink a partnership agreement with Hindustan under which would be built five fleet support ships for the Indian Navy.”

The truth is, however, slightly different from what India believes. Turkey will construct four anti-submarine corvettes for the Pakistan Navy, but Anadolu Shipyard is not involved in the process according to our investigation. Turkish Navy Organisation Istanbul Naval Shipyard will build the ships. Turkish State company ASFAT will organise the export. In sum, the Indian navy considers banning Turkish Company Anadolu Shipyard with misinformation.

Short URL : http://c4news.me/e/6XmO5

I wasn't read the whole story. We missed this detail. :D

Turks better watch out for 1 billions parcels of shit Indians gonna post to you guys. :lol:

:D

India Targets Wrong Turkish Shipyard over Ties with Pakistan

Defence News wrote that the Turkish company has defence ties with Indian rival Pakistan. India has chosen Anadolu Shipyard as its technology partner for Indian Navy’s $2 billion fleet support ships program. State-owned Hindustan Shipyard Limited is the primary constructor.

Defence News wrote that “An Indian Ministry of Defence official said the punitive action would bar Anadolu from carrying out any business with Hindustan because such a partnership could have grave consequences for India’s security. Last week Anadolu launched the first of four anti-submarine corvettes for the Pakistan Navy, and the shipyard is expected to officially ink a partnership agreement with Hindustan under which would be built five fleet support ships for the Indian Navy.”

The truth is, however, slightly different from what India believes. Turkey will construct four anti-submarine corvettes for the Pakistan Navy, but Anadolu Shipyard is not involved in the process according to our investigation. Turkish Navy Organisation Istanbul Naval Shipyard will build the ships. Turkish State company ASFAT will organise the export. In sum, the Indian navy considers banning Turkish Company Anadolu Shipyard with misinformation.

Short URL : http://c4news.me/e/6XmO5

I wasn't read the whole story. We missed this detail. :D
indians govt have gone berserk in their hate and failure against Pakistan:D:D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom