What's new

India supporting "Terrorists" in Afghanistan against Pakistan

12pc.jpg

India is also making terror into Kashmir.
I love my Kashmir and I want Indian GET OUT from our Kashmir.

Paanjabi establishment must now decide , either they go with taliban or fight with taliban.
I don't why coward panjabi **** troops are so scared from pashtun taliban , the only reason I found is that , taliban are strong warriors and they have cash flow and weapons too.

fuking coward panjabi **** troops show their colors on poor and weak balochs in balochistan and weak muhajirs in karachi who don't have those kinds of cash and weapon flows like taliban.

**** coward army is shit scared from taliban.

baitullah mehsud and hakimullah mehsud were taken out by american drones , other wise baitullah would have already fuked GHQ.

baitullah was nightmare for panjabies in GHQ.

americanurduspeaking you are a bluddy retard and a racist. Please go back to BEHAR and don't talk about PAKISTAN or it's ARMY.

Pakistan has to decide now, whether they will follow the Sharia or follow liberal Islam. It is a high time now. Because Pakistan is affected by Political Islam.

who the hell are you to decide..mind your own business kid ..

Aww cute. Please either learn about something or don't speak about it like Mr. know-it-all.

It is for your own good. Because idea of making Pakistan grew in Aligarh Muslim university, which was a product of strategic response of Britishers through Political Islam.

Kashmir is not yours! Period! It's ours. If you don't like it here, just buzz off! And you know where.

Kashmiris and Pakistan know Kashmir is their.. even Indian back in their head know that and there is a reason Kashmir has special status unlike any other state in India. Its only the bullishness in you which make you think you own Kashmir.. once it is normalized, there is no ideological link which may keep Kashmir with you. A half war with China or a full with Pakistan will make this happen ;)

Kashmiris and Pakistan know Kashmir is their.. even Indian back in their head know that and there is a reason Kashmir has special status unlike any other state in India. Its only the bullishness in you which make you think you own Kashmir.. once it is normalized, there is no ideological link which may keep Kashmir with you. A half war with China or a full with Pakistan will make this happen ;)
I know! You guys have been trying your darnedest since 1947 to grab Kashmir with 'full wars' and you've come a cropper every time!! War against India isn't an option where Pakistan is concerned. You must have heard of David and Goliath? No? Just Google it! :P :-)

Back
Top Bottom