What's new

India supporting "Terrorists" in Afghanistan against Pakistan

I didn't even bother to look the link. It's windy so gona be s@itty.
And what I mention was fact. Not some hypo delusion. So how come you burst bubble genius :no:

LOL u have mentioned abt a los angeles times report that was published in 89 that ''it was just a thin metal sheet used for the Shadow. Jets were MKIs. And damage not mentioned was scratches to canopy. ''
i think if u have shame left in u then thats enough to burst yr bubble:rofl:

LOL u have mentioned abt a los angeles times report that was published in 89 that ''it was just a thin metal sheet used for the Shadow. Jets were MKIs. And damage not mentioned was scratches to canopy. ''
i think if u have shame left in u then thats enough to burst yr bubble:rofl:

What's wrong with You ??? Comprehension problem ???
I said I mistook the incident as I DIDN'T look at windy's link.
If you think that's burst of bubble good luck. I think looking in windy's links is waist of time. Nothing else :tup:

BTW do you understand that windy defend recent attacks on your bases with ages old ACCIDENT in India ???
May be mighty Pakistan took revenge of 1971 with the help of that roof :rofl:

And one more thing don't talk about shame least before you tell me What you guies tell to the families of the soilders killed by US on your god dam soil ???

What's wrong with You ??? Comprehension problem ???
I said I mistook the incident as I DIDN'T look at windy's link.
If you think that's burst of bubble good luck. I think looking in windy's links is waist of time. Nothing else :tup:

U basically replied to a article published in 89 abt the a/c inducted in 2000s:rofl:
This is enough to burst yr credibility.

Goodbye Kid as i dont think u have shame left:wave:

U basically replied to a article published in 89 abt the a/c inducted in 2000s:rofl:
This is enough to burst yr credibility.

Goodbye Kid as i dont think u have shame left:wave:

Again ??? Comprehension problem ???

I said I didn't look into the link. Is it hard to understand ???
You fail to understand that I accept that I made a mistake and add PS to windy ;) but anyways its your national problem so let it be.

I don't care what you think.
And one more thing don't talk about shame least before you tell me What you guies tell to the families of the soilders killed by US on your god dam soil ???

Come back kid why run ;)

So if India is supporting terrorism in Pakistan what Pakistan did to control or tackle the situation? not even single debate going on Chuk-Hagel Comments regarding Indian terrorism in Balochistan. Seriously if Chuk-Hagel say something like in favor in India, India will take FULL ADVANTAGE and ****** Pakistan in UN and also takeover full support against Pakistan.

THAT WAS OUR FAILURE COMPLETE FAILURE of Pakistan Foreign Policy include Govt and Military both....

So if India is supporting terrorism in Pakistan what Pakistan did to control or tackle the situation? not even single debate going on Chuk-Hagel Comments regarding Indian terrorism in Balochistan. Seriously if Chuk-Hagel say something like in favor in India, India will take FULL ADVANTAGE and ****** Pakistan in UN and also takeover full support against Pakistan.

THAT WAS OUR FAILURE COMPLETE FAILURE of Pakistan Foreign Policy include Govt and Military both....

I dont think this is true. India doesn't support terrorism.

well we've a saying in hindi " jo log seeshe ke gharon me rehte hai wo dusron ke gharon me pathar nahi pheka nahi karte " ...about funding terrorism america has no moral right to accuse india, we all know where did talibans got their weapons and funds ...it was the CIA which provided all kinds of supporting stuff to the talibans which now have become a headache for the entire world including america

It is a well-known fact that RAW creates problems in Pakistan using both internal & external resources, it is also a well-known fact that ISI creates problems in India using both internal & external resources, both RAW & ISI were created and being funded for this purpose only, so what are we really discussing about?:what:

We can discuss who started this first....but what is the point? We can certainly discuss when this will stop....but I wonder whether this will ever stop!

It will be good for both India, Pakistan, & rest of the world (apart from the arms-dealers!) if we solve our differences in a more civilized manner, but then we have to first decide who will end this first....a very tough call to take!!:undecided: Its easier to forget peace and keep fighting.:offpost:

How long would this go on? I agree if this statement was given in favour of India we would have seen by now a string of accusations being thrown at Pakistan but in this case nobody wants to even consider it as something that affects the peace of the region. India and Pakistan can't find a solution because they both have their own bunch of jingoistic lunatics to deal with and until and unless that happens there is not much hope.

I dont think this is true. India doesn't support terrorism.

eb6.jpg

India is doing many development projects in Afghanistan. In general, there is a positive feeling of afghanis towards india.

Of course, no one does charity and if India is doing the development projects there, we must have our own selfish motives. Even if we assume India wants to harm Pakistan, India's approach isn't abt using violence, but is rather economic and strategic... Eg. india built the afghan highway to iran, which reduces afghanis dependence on pakistan for access to ports. In such cases, there is no violence involved, but it still does harm pakistan strategically. I guess it is better if countries compete through economic means rather than violent means...

Doesn't come as a surprise but it's good the world knows the reality....once the Americans leave, it will be a rich hunting ground. :chilli:

Yes, very true ! It will be a nice hunting ground for RAW agents to hunt **** troops and ISI agents :victory:

Back
Top Bottom