What's new

India supporting "Terrorists" in Afghanistan against Pakistan

Hahahaha and still you want Americanoooo to do that :flame: how credible your power is :no:
Yu start with USA bombing BJP and RSS and came on Kashmir ;) when you cant find anything to reply run to Kashmir and get kicked back ....you really are a Pakistani ;)

And please use a good quality dictionary made out side of Pak to know what Stone Age means. I am sure your dict would define that some imaginary 72 like thing

Lol.....Stone Age,We can convert our enemy in Stone age,World Knows........Except You.Amerians are scared and Leaving,Stone age.......Why US is scared in Making us in Stone age........:cheesy::pakistan:

Lol.....Stone Age,We can convert our enemy in Stone age,World Knows........Except You.Amerians are scared and Leaving,Stone age.......Why US is scared in Making us in Stone age........:cheesy::pakistan:

1. Your Musshi bow to the US demands.
2. Give roots and air space to US of A
3. Let kill your people on your soil
4. Let kill your soilders on your soil
5. Let kill your citizens in your cities and let the killer go away with money. Practically they soiled your whole country

Yes US is scared of Pak :omghaha:
Have a look at my fav section here on PDF
http://www.defence.pk/forums/war-against-drones/

LOL ... Add one more word to search "delusion"

5. Let kill your citizens in your cities and let the killer go away with money. Practically they soiled your whole country

War Against Drones

SERGI.....:crazy_pilot::crazy:

War Against Drones

One could also give the example of merely a dozen rag tag men, casually sailing down your throat right past your super doper navy and the holding your financial capital hostage for two days but then only Indians take satisfaction in shooting over others shoulder.....and remember US is the superpower and then we have a micro power which seeks security from a tiny state like Israel. :laugh:
Surely you must have seen the video of Indian basanti and the Israeli he man. :rofl:

One could also give the example of merely a dozen rag tag men, casually sailing down your throat right past your super doper navy and the holding your financial capital hostage for two days but then only Indians take satisfaction in shooting over others shoulder.....and remember US is the superpower and then we have a micro power which seeks security from a tiny state like Israel. :laugh:
Surely you must have seen the video of Indian basanti and the Israeli he man. :rofl:

What's the point here marde monim? India's weak navy or poor financial state or films of bollywood?

People need to realise that both countries are doing this to each other!

Its not just Pakistan or just India,

Both are the same.

I prefer the video of Pakistani Hina and the Jew. Nice video. See for yourself :tup: she resembles to my fav & your minister Hina :rofl:

Yes one can. And gain one can point out
1. how hardcore terrorists were holed in a religious place so you have to bring down your big guns to flush them out. O
2 attack on training Center
3. Attack on naval base and toasting of million dollar babies
4. Attack were early warring system places where toasted.
5. And how terrorist mater mind was camping outside army centre or Waite he was with his terrorist brothers who betrayed him.

And rest is blah blah blah your :pakistan: is always great even when killed by some rug tug self blowing :rofl: bombers every now and then. Yes you achieve victory in your National game - Delusion.

I prefer the video of Pakistani Hina and the Jew. Nice video. See for yourself :tup: she resembles to my fav & your minister Hina :rofl:

Yes one can. And gain one can point out
1. how hardcore terrorists were holed in a religious place so you have to bring down your big guns to flush them out. O
2 attack on training Center
3. Attack on naval base and toasting of million dollar babies
4. Attack were early warring system places where toasted.
5. And how terrorist mater mind was camping outside army centre or Waite he was with his terrorist brothers who betrayed him.

And rest is blah blah blah your :pakistan: is always great even when killed by some rug tug self blowing :rofl: bombers every now and then. Yes you achieve victory in your National game - Delusion.

Not sure what nonsense you are gloating about Hina but nothing can beat the laurels of the helpless Basanti.
As for other chest thumping on religion, may be you forget that Golden Temple is also a religious place and did hinduta find any terrorists in Babri Masjid......but hey, India is big and these are just small incidents.....right. :tup:
Oh since your kind never fail to bring up the likes of Mehran and Kamra, ...once again, albeit reluctantly have to remind you of your achievements..... which in India, are usually swept under the carpet for a few years....no questions asked....no explanation given....but hey.....let's just point fingers and talk about Pakistan. :cheers:

Happened a long time ago, but since you are talking about million dollar toys.....very little info about sabotage was given. ;)

Hangar Roof Collapses, Damages 8 India Jets - Los Angeles Times

Did Indian Navy hide this - YouTube

Pakistan at the moment in no way can be described as an independent sovereign nation? You ask why... I will give a series of reasons.

1) Pakistan's failure to challenge the Taliban and defeat them,
2) Pakistan's failure to capture or kill the top commanders of the TTP... some names include Hakimullah Maseed, Tariq Afridi, Mullah Toofan, Fazlullah and many others.
3) Pakistan's failure to say no to the united states. Arresting and torturing its own (innocent) citizens upon their insistance.
4) The lack of will demonstrated when it comes to defending National interest.
5) The lack of will demonstrated to fix the economy and resolve numerous other problems such as the electricity shortages.
6) The lack of unity demonstrated by the citizens of Pakistan. 80%+ of the population identifies with sect or ethnic identity before the Pakistani identity.

Sorry for making one hopeless argus panoptes type post but if we look at ourselves in the mirror this is what we will see. Often we cover the cowardice and failures of the current government and those before it for reasons of our own but it is like ignoring the elephant in the room. What we are facing is the result of a lack of spine... lack of spine to say no to the US and a lack of spine to face the terrorists and finish them off.

Stop squabbling kids. Indians have perfected the art of provoking, getting a response then running off to hide behind baba America's back. No offense. And sergi you are derailing the thread.

Stop squabbling kids. Indians have perfected the art of provoking, getting a response then running off to hide behind baba America's back. No offense. And sergi you are derailing the thread.

I am derailing And you have just value added the topic didn't you ???
I wonder how people make it to TT here...by trolling ???
Yes. Another super duper Junior TT with Pakistani logic :hitwall:

First , kid why not use the eyes and see who posted the first off topic post and not just blame the one who is replying

Hahaha everybody knows America is who's baba :rofl: do you what me to post the NY times adv by GoP :no:
Pakistan was and still is American Pet dog. Do you want me to prove ??? I dare you to prove your ant Jr. TT :rofl: better do it or run to your baba

Not sure what nonsense you are gloating about Hina but nothing can beat the laurels of the helpless Basanti.
As for other chest thumping on religion, may be you forget that Golden Temple is also a religious place and did hinduta find any terrorists in Babri Masjid......but hey, India is big and these are just small incidents.....right.
Oh since your kind never fail to bring up the likes of Mehran and Kamra, ...once again, albeit reluctantly have to remind you of your achievements..... which in India, are usually swept under the carpet for a few years....no questions asked....no explanation given....but hey.....let's just point fingers and talk about Pakistan.

Happened a long time ago, but since you are talking about million dollar toys.....very little info about sabotage was given.

Hangar Roof Collapses, Damages 8 India Jets - Los Angeles Times

Did Indian Navy hide this - YouTube
Windy my friend :D I wasnt expecting you back. Good improvement :tup:

Why not use google to search Hina and Jew. Really nice :D I can't post the link of obvious reasons. But trust me you will get the sense :rofl:

Wow you are master of delusion and deception. You just bring even possible thing in it :tup:
Yes you did eve say Gold temple terrorists where freedom fighter ??? They were terrorists. We killed them. And if you are not taking note it were Indian forces that killed them. Not American seal team 6 :rofl: you must be in love with seal tea don't you ???? :omghaha:

Oh windy you care so much for accidents than SOB firing RPGs ... Ok I will tell you Well that hanger roof belong to Pune air base . And it was just a thin metal sheet used for the Shadow. Jets were MKIs. And damage not mentioned was scratches to canopy. Done. BTW did you know how many your toys servive the attack ??? I hope not
PS: one of your country men pointed out that you were talking about the incident in 80s. Clearly I don't bother to look into your link as I expect it to be ages old. But you really got me this time. Too too much old. I can't even go back in 90s
Rest is answered 100 times so not going it again. Your turn windy.
PS : search Hina at right place ;) if yu really are in UK then its not a hard job

Windy my friend :D I want expecting you back. Good improvement :tup:

Why not use google to search Hina and Jew. Really nice :D I can't post the link of obvious reasons. But trust me you will get the sense

Wow you are master of delusion and deception. You just bring even possible thing in it :tup:
Yes you did eve say Gold temple terrorists where freedom fighter ??? They were terrorists. We killed them. And if you are not taking note it were Indian forces that killed them. Not American seal team 6 :rofl: you must be in love with seal tea don't you ????

Oh windy you care so much for accidents than SOB firing RPGs ... Ok I will tell you Well that hanger roof belong to Pune air base . And it was just a thin metal sheet used for the Shadow. Jets were MKIs. And damage not mentioned was scratches to canopy. Done. BTW did you know how many your toys servive the attack ??? I hope not

Rest is answered 100 times so not going it again. Your turn windy.
PS : search Hina at right place ;) if yu really are in UK then its not a hard job

LOL the accident mentioned took place in 89 n the 'great' su 30 was introduced in yr AF in early 2000s.:lol:

Sorry to burst yr bubble.:rofl:

LOL the accident mentioned took place in 89 n the 'great' su 30 was introduced in yr AF in early 2000s.:lol:

Sorry to burst yr bubble.:rofl:

I didn't even bother to look the link. It's windy so gona be s@itty. He has a habit of digging decade old stories to reply why OBL was in Pakistan ..... He can turn anything to a conspiracy theory :D so yet mighty Pakistan dropped shelter on planes and destroyed very plane :tup:

And what I mention was fact. Not some hypo delusion. So how come you burst bubble genius :no:

Back
Top Bottom