What's new

India Suddenly in Love with Sri Lanka

Look Indian Diplomats & Military Chief’s suddenly coming to Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka does not want anything from India

India want to improve its relations with Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka does care what India thinks

Feel free to leave

The overwhelming presence of Indian companies,the Free-Trade Agreement between India and Srilanka,the student exchange programs(had a girl from Srilanka as my batchmate during my Engineering),the fact that India is the biggest source of Srilankan imports,the and the response of the current as well as previous President of Srilanka makes me feel otherwise....

What is your opinion,is your opinion.But,when the President of the country gives opinion,it is considered to be the opinion of the country.

Feel free to disagree........

Loved these words.. inform these to to the ministers immediately.. They are thinking otherwise..

I have always maintained that India and Sri Lanka are not just friends. We are like relations and our relationship today is at the highest level. We look up to India and India too, I feel, has a duty to look after us — maybe not in a Big Brother sort of way, but perhaps like its little sister!- Rajapkse , PM Srilanka..

Was he on drugs when he said these or what>??? :what::what:

little sister SriLanka

Many countries are busy buttering India,nowadays..

I hope Sri Lankan is reading this

China's magic has worked,it has diverted the people from small countries to itself and against India,good going small minded people!

Sri lanka is a free and sovereign nation and it will do whatever suits it's national interest.China and sri lanka are cooperating because it is mutually beneficial to both countries,not just china.If india is concerned about increasing chinas influence it is free to increase it's cooperation with sri lanka in a way which is profitable to both,instead if india consider sri lanka a petty country to bully it will be plain stupidity.

Sri Lanka Protests against cepa with India

Over one thousand of employees and directors of many leading businesses in Sri Lanka, doctors, lawyers and other professionals staged a protest today in front of the Temple Trees against implementing the Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA) with India.

The protestors later met President Mahinda Rajapaksa and handed over a petition requesting him not to proceed with the proposed CEPA agreement. The President gave his assurance that he will not sign any agreement that will have adverse effects to the country.

Multi Chemi Group and Nature Beauty Creation Ltd chairman, Dr. Samantha Kumarasinghe is seen here presenting the letter of request to President Rajapaksa. Secretary to the President Lalith Weeratunga and Secretary of Finance Ministry Dr. P.B Jayasundara were also present at the occasion.

Recent media reports said India is trying to revive the CEPA with Sri Lanka following the conclusion of the Presidential and general elections in the country.

Some Sri Lankan groups argue that CEPA benefits India more than Sri Lanka and would adversely affect Sri Lankan businesses.

Sri Lankan businesses argue that the country cannot implement CEPA due to monitoring and regulatory inadequacies in the system.

Sri Lanka : Protestors against CEPA meet Sri Lankan President

Sri lanka is a free and sovereign nation and it will do whatever suits it's national interest.China and sri lanka are cooperating because it is mutually beneficial to both countries,not just china.If india is concerned about increasing chinas influence it is free to increase it's cooperation with sri lanka in a way which is profitable to both,instead if india consider sri lanka a petty country to bully it will be plain stupidity.

Dude,when did i stop Sri Lanka to co-operate with China?

I just posted my opinion that,Sri Lanka has been caught in the China magic against India and its result is visible in the posts of "Sri Lankan"

:hitwall:

Why are you so concerned for China-SriLanka relations,that you are fighting against me?

mr_052510_01.jpg

hand over the petition

Sri Lanka Protests against cepa with India

Over one thousand of employees and directors of many leading businesses in Sri Lanka, doctors, lawyers and other professionals staged a protest today in front of the Temple Trees against implementing the Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA) with India.

May 25 news.. Its September here.

I am not a Anti-Indian, I always said India must win the TRUST of Sri Lanka

Because every one know here what happened in Sri Lanka for last 30 years, Sri Lanka always remember that

I know a few SriLankan Sinhalese people in Delhi,they are really good and humorous,unlike "Sri Lankan"

Because every one know here what happened in Sri Lanka for last 30 years, Sri Lanka always remember that

Do you want us to dance or give a stage performance
party0023.gif
to win your trust?,btw why do we need to win your trust?

Bolded part:Just because of that reason,we will never win the trust of some SriLankans who think like that.

Trust cannot be Won, Its should be earned, And India cannot Earn It from Sri Lanka as Long as We have Directly or Indirectly Hurt You with LTTE, And Even after supporting sri lanka for these 30 Years In Tackling the Menace which one Of Our States Created the Govt stood for You even after the state threated to make them a separate country....

You Mr Sri lankan, You are Not Supposed to talk to Us Like this, as We have Sacrificed Our Valuable soldiers For Earning Your Love and Clean up our Mess which we created Unknowingly...

Thats All I need to say, We dont need Your Trust Unless the day arrives when You Come to know, we are not the Only one to be blamed, but You too have bigger Hand In the creation of the so called LTTE...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom