What's new

India Suddenly in Love with Sri Lanka

Do everyone really feel that Sri Lanka can defeat LTTE if India wanted otherwise?

I think that question should best be answered by Srilankan himself, since he was there, he is more qualified to speak on this matter.

I think that question should best be answered by Srilankan himself, since he was there, he is more qualified to speak on this matter.

What does that mean?

He can put his opinions like you and me but he cannot speak on behalf of Sri Lankan government, just as we can't.

Anyways, lets not take this further. If you have time you can search for other threads on this forum, you will get all your answers.

Lets save the bandwidth over something which has already been discussed a million times.

What does that mean?

He can put his opinions like you and me but he cannot speak on behalf of Sri Lankan government, just as we can't.

Anyways, lets not take this further. If you have time you can search for other threads on this forum, you will get all your answers.

Lets save the bandwidth over something which has already been discussed a million times.

Roger that............Can you post some relevant links if you have them handy ?

Roger that............Can you post some relevant links if you have them handy ?

Dude, I am really out of time currently, gotta go out, please try searching the forum for the links, if you dont find them, I will search them the next time I login.

Once you realize that your biggest rival is getting its feet wet in your back yard.. you are sure to act..
Wonder if Sri lanka would have gotten the same treatment had China not invested in it?

Once you realize that your biggest rival is getting its feet wet in your back yard.. you are sure to act..
Wonder if Sri lanka would have gotten the same treatment had China not invested in it?

Srilanks's biggest trading partner is INDIA..even before China/ or LTTE came into picture,and will remain so---------

India and Sri lanka Know the Existence of LTTE , Why and How it Took Shape.... @ Mr Srilankan, Can You deny the fact that The people who came for monitoring the Tamil's Situation In Sri lanka became rebels Only after seeing the Mass Butchering Of Tamils there???

I know You cannot, But Since You have not Posted Your Opinion Even After so Much Criticism from Our Pakistani Friends, I get a Feeling that You Either Might be a fake Sri Lankan Or You are Not aware of the actual Facts

Last edited:
Sri Lanka received Direct Military Support from Russia, China, Pakistan & Israel to Defeat the LTTE Terrorists.

India did one thing they maintain silent.

Oh Yeah we just did Nothing, We Just Send IPKF, We Just Sent MARCOS , We Just Sent U a Couple of Radars and Pinaka MBRL's, And Trained a Few Soldiers OF Yours Thats It, and In return we got Our Trucks Burnt In Tamilnadu for Helping You..... Indeed We did Nothing Dear, be happy...

Sri Lanka’s relations with China Strongest

In Economy

China is the Largest Investor in Sri Lanka

In Defense

China is the Largest Military Supplier to Sri Lanka

China Directly provides Diplomatic, Economic, Defense & Political Support to Sri Lanka

Especially China won’t interfere in the internal affairs of other Countries

In a Separate View

Sri Lanka India relations also improving but I always said India need to build the TRUST

Sri Lanka India Economic ties stably improving

Sri Lanka & India does not share any kind of common Security Interests

Sri Lanka Considers China & Pakistan as its Good Friends

But India Considers China & Pakistan as its Security Problem

In Asia Sri Lanka’s Largest Trading Partner is China

Can you give a link pls.

Sri Lanka received Direct Military Support from Russia, China, Pakistan & Israel to Defeat the LTTE Terrorists.

And Indian radar operators were wounded because they were in Vanni to maintain silence? And it was Indian navy that denied sea suplies to LTTE. Enjoy your 'strategic importance', that really pays off well for small countries :) but atleast don't twish facts.

And NO there is no sudden love, we are just trying to use you like other countries are. Feel pampered, but don't let that go to your head.

Last edited:
Oh Yeah we just did Nothing, We Just Send IPKF, We Just Sent MARCOS , We Just Sent U a Couple of Radars and Pinaka MBRL's, And Trained a Few Soldiers OF Yours Thats It, and In return we got Our Trucks Burnt In Tamilnadu for Helping You..... Indeed We did Nothing Dear, be happy...

IPKF – That’s a Different issue

I said India did one thing they maintain silent – that mean this time New Delhi took the right decision

Moment of truth.......

Sri Lanka, India sign Indo-Lankan Peace Accord (ISPA)
29jul1987.jpg

The agreement signed between Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi and President J.R. Jayewardene, on the deployment of Indian Peace-Keeping Force (IPKF) to Sri Lanka.

Russia,China,Pakistan and Israel never sent their own Army to help Srilanka,India did.....Thats so much for remaining silent.......I will be surprised if I have to believe that you did not know this part of your history.....

IPKF – That’s a Different issue

I said India did one thing they maintain silent – that mean this time New Delhi took the right decision

Why Make Only IPKF different Issue Buddy....

Make all Our Contributions a Different Issue and Say We did Nothing But Kept Silent.... Wouldnt that be wise Enough???

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom