What's new

India successfully test fired Brahmos Missile from Su 30

Now on this, the following important and a crucial question to Indian posters (pragmatic & practical):

Will Pakistan kneel down on this Indian prowess of BrahMos capable of doing a pinpoint strikes deep within its territory?

I will not respond to any frivolous & flippant post though, as always.

Last edited:
Brahmos is an overkill for PAK navy. Our threat perception shifted towards east since a long time. While the western front is nothing but a mediocre threat at least militarily.
Thats great though... im sure chinese 14000 ton cruisers among other mighty ships and their captains will be sweating...:lol: What a threat perception and overkill..

indian navy will rain "agnivarsha" on Pak and Chinese navies... now... jai yakhont... oops brahmos...:D

However when the chinese boast about a much better Long ranged Mach 10 DF-21"carrier killer" missiles... the same indian fanboys cry foul..:D

Just hope supaaaa powaaaaa navy ships dont wreck eachother or blow in harbour ... before "overkilling" navies with vedic fart missiles... :D
Post reported!

Thats great though... im sure chinese 14000 ton cruisers among other mighty ships and their captains will be sweating...:lol: What a threat perception and overkill..

indian navy will rain "agnivarsha" on Pak and Chinese navies... now... jai yakhont... oops brahmos...:D

However when the chinese boast about a much better Long ranged Mach 10 DF-21"carrier killer" missiles... the same indian fanboys cry foul..:D
Carrier killer is a myth...no video evidence available!

Post reported!
Aww, thats cute.... now that the smartass jabs and trollin got replied in the same manner... its time to call the mods...:D

Post reported!

Carrier killer is a myth...no video evidence available!
Yeah sure..
launch-of-new-version-of-df-21.jpg

:lol:

But hey Yakhont "jindabad"

Aww, thats cute.... now that the smartass jabs and trollin got replied in the same manner... its time to call the mods...:D

Yeah sure..

View attachment 438590 View attachment 438590 View attachment 438590

Yeah sure..
View attachment 438590

That's cheap cgi!! Show me a video where it hit a carrier(target)

Most baiters even call our space and ballistic programme as Russian technology ,so it's preposterous from them to even not call Brahmos as discarded technology of russia ,it's too much to expect from naive people to understand a critical technology as super Sonic Cruise missile with its terrain hugging and mid flight course correction features and which can do a full 90 degree dive too

That's cheap cgi!! Show me a video where it hit a carrier(target)
I aint chinese neither i can read it...

But hey where is a video of yakhont strike? :lol:

Most baiters even call our space and ballistic programme as Russian technology ,so it's preposterous from them to even not call Brahmos as discarded technology of russia ,it's too much to expect from naive people to understand a critical technology as super Sonic Cruise missile with its terrain hugging and mid flight course correction features and which can do a full 90 degree dive too
So isnt brahmos russian? it uses a russian powerplant,russian seeker,russian guidance system and is a export variant of yakhont...:lol:

While u are struggling with nirbhay....

P.S: Yakhont already had an air launched version:

SU33 with a Yakhont:
P-800_Air_launch.jpg

download.jpg

Unless and untll both weapons are tested in real warfare scenarios, we wont really know which one is the more effective one.

My money is on the Brahmos which probably can engage moving targets with a better CEP.

Here, a video of its accuracy on land and the damage it does to large warships.

Unless and untll both weapons are tested in real warfare scenarios, we wont really know which one is the more effective one.

My money is on the Brahmos which probably can engage moving targets with a better CEP.

Here, a video of its accuracy on land and the damage it does to large warships.

Static targets...

And a sub launched short ranged ballistic missile..

No thank you.

Babur Anti Ship CM:

1263305-baburmissile-1481723668-245-640x480.jpg

Pak has 3 Babur variants... and than Raad ALCM Series...

And i can post videos of babur destroying a fukin flag...

I would love to see some demonstration of such mono pulse seeker enabled BrahMos destroying a moving target which does not have a scan seeker to do such a job on its own.

Go and fool others with your non technical gibberish papa.

Don't discharge your methane here for nothing.

Last edited:
Guess what friends, even for BrahMos integration/mating to Sukhoi, they needed Russian know-how and their technicians to help them.

These thankless chest thumping & jingoist Modians who are aught & shutouts of primera clase...
The less said the better.

And Modi is gorging on this BrahMos (program of 20 years) on one side and on the other he is behaving like a rooster who claims the credit for sunshine.

What kind of a shameless PM has India (world's largest democracy) got!
Completely wrong info troll..
Russia asked huge amount of money, so India did this alone without Russian help

Get a life

It would be much better than the Chinese chi chu walking on the River:lol:
Or the pathetic Warning power :china:
Warning power ..... Lol:haha:

good congs to next door friends :enjoy:
Thanks

Ofcourse man...
13+ Subs
8x frigs
8+FACs
14+ MPAs
8X Corvettes
and other platforms.

But wait ... a fukin russian yakhont operated by the likes of vietnam,india etc will rain fire and destruction in one go coz of the vedic intergallactic mantras sung by indians during launch.. :lol:
Does pakistan.have 13+ subs..

How many of them can be put on aggressive hunting.
Brahmos is an overkill for Pakistan navy

Brahmos can't hunt submarines.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom