What's new

India successfully test fired Brahmos Missile from Su 30

it is more effective against ship.

it is not that effective against target on ground.
high altitude penetration:ballistic missiles are much better
low altitude penetration:cruise missiles with Terrain matching are much better.

Last edited:
Terrain is High Altitude in Himalayas cannot Give Advantage aircraft To carry heavy payloads To fly combat mission

There are photographs of fighters with air-to-air configurations taking off from bases in Tibet.

There are photographs of fighters with air-to-air configurations taking off from bases in Tibet.
They Are deployed that does not mean they can Change the Laws of physics

They are Deployed As deterrent Against Any Invasion of Chinese territory

Their deployment is indicative of their capability to operate from such bases.
That does not mean they can used With 100 Percent Efficiency Tibetan plateau is on High Altitude

That Makes Fighter go for Less Payload In combat mission

it is more effective against ship.

it is not that effective against target on ground.
high altitude penetration:ballistic missiles are much better
low altitude penetration:cruise missiles with Terrain matching are much better.
What Amateur Post Ground Targets are more Easy as they are Static While Ships Moves in Sea

Here Is Brahmos Land Test video

That does not mean they can used With 100 Percent Efficiency Tibetan plateau is on High Altitude

Perhaps, but these fighters would be loaded with a fairly-light air-to-air loadout, not heavy air-to-surface weapons.

Perhaps, but these fighters would be loaded with a fairly-light air-to-air loadout, not heavy air-to-surface weapons.
Yes It Can But That Will Limit Its effectiveness Like CAS And Ground Support For PLA

That Is Similar To IAF as Well

Yes It Can But That Will Limit Its effectiveness Like CAS And Ground Support For PLA

That Is Similar To IAF as Well

That's up to the details of each mission; CAS configurations with rocket launchers and small bombs are okay too.

Their deployment is indicative of their capability to operate from such bases.

You are pitted against a frivolous teenager who already has -20 negatives and knows more aerodynamic physics aka fluid dynamics.

My suggestion; Retreat.

You are pitted against a frivolous teenager who already has -20 negatives and knows more aerodynamic physics aka fluid dynamics.

My suggestion; Retreat.

To be fair, it's a legitimate question.

The baiters have been so much triggered by this missile test that I can only ponder when the much hyped brahmos Ng is fired from the Jaguar with their aesa radars , the enemy will feel the heat of cold start

View attachment 438722 View attachment 438723
in fact, the first question I had in mind when I read this news was why 30mki was chosen for this, instead of Jaguar, the dedicated bombing platform.

in fact, the first question I had in mind when I read this news was why 30mki was chosen for this, instead of Jaguar, the dedicated bombing platform.
My doubt was why we didn't purchase su34s ? It's a bomb truck,can be modified for Brahmos launch too.

What Amateur Post Ground Targets are more Easy as they are Static While Ships Moves in Sea

Here Is Brahmos Land Test video

the Problem is never to hit the target, the problem is to fight against defense.

it can fly at height of 10 meters to attack a ship. it will fly much higher than subsonic cruise missile against target on ground. To attack target on ground, also its range is not long enough.

My doubt was why we didn't purchase su34s ? It's a bomb truck,can be modified for Brahmos launch too.
considering the time needed to acquire a ne w plane, modifying what you have is a better plan schedule wise.

Back
Top Bottom