What's new

India student refuses to be 'anti-Pakistan' poster girl

Our account was suspended by twitter India.
Exactly as I thought! It was a government request. They even requested PTI account to be blocked. This has to be exposed by your media, because today it’s you and tomorrow it’s every Pakistani account that dares criticize Indian policies

"Extreme right-wing" is certainly not how one would describe PDF. Sure it generally is extremely supportive of military but is firmly and strongly against the right-wing elements of Pakistan, particularly the religious.
Interesting though, it's not right wing or left wing

Indians are tolerated because they bring in cash. However, too much Indian toleration would lead to Pakistanis leaving so Pakistanis are allowed leeway to insult India

Similarly, @Zarvan, @Hamzay, and co are tolerated who are right wing by anyone's example. Because they bring traffic

congrats @WebMaster you got free publicity...
any publicity is good publicity.. :)

It is not good at all, people got wrong impression not only about Pakistan defense twitter account but also some govt. and official accounts.

The word is that, Pakistani twitter accounts often use fake images and resort to fraud techniques.

Lol it just prove, Indians quietly stalks defense.pk all the time. After that twitter suspension , all the major Indian news outlets were quick to ran that story on their websites :d.

I have been saying in the past as well and will say again and again that India is fighting hybrid war against Pakistan as well which means to malign Pakistan on media at every level by spreading negative news, and to suppress Pakistan's point of view internationally. We all know that now people follow social media news first than official sources and before any conclusive news, people tend to speculate without any solid evidence.

Defense.pk on Internet is one such voice of Pakistan which counter all the negative narrative against Pakistan and promote Pakistan's interest first especially when it comes to the Army. In other words a counter platform for us to fight against that hybrid war since our Govt itself is pretty weak to sell and defend Pakistani cause on the world stage. No wonder India hates this place. Just note down DDoS attacks against this website after every few weeks. Look how defense.pk was given coverage upon twitter account....I can bet Indians quietly keep an eye on this forum 24/7. They badly want to take this place down as well.

Exactly as I thought! It was a government request. They even requested PTI account to be blocked. This has to be exposed by your media, because today it’s you and tomorrow it’s every Pakistani account that dares criticize Indian policies
Wrong, PTI wasn't blocked because it didn't break any rules. PDF's did.

Defense.pk on Internet is one such voice of Pakistan which counter all the negative narrative against Pakistan and promote Pakistan's interest first especially when it comes to the Army.
Literally no one cares what PDF posts in the wider world. PDF is a niche forum which is seen by those who have interest in Defence. No one else from any other county besides India and Pakistan even visits it. Every American,Israeli, etc here is here for DEFENCE matters. And believe me, that's not a lot of people. PDF has zero leverage in the world

Lol it just prove, Indians quietly stalks defense.pk all the time. After that twitter suspension , all the major Indian news outlets were quick to ran that story on their websites :d.
Of course, India does. The trick is not to give them an excuse. PDF was banned because it broke the rules. Did Indians report it? Hell yes

Would you report IDF if you got the chance? Hell yes.

I speak as someone who's got a couple of fake Balochi accounts banned on Twitter by reporting them. If they break the rules, and you report en masse, they're banned. However, a couple were not banned because they didn't post any thing fake except their verbal diarrhea, which is not against Twitter Policy.

I have gotten a Hindu banned for saying all non-compliant Kashmiris should be shot

Literally no one cares what PDF posts in the wider world. PDF is a niche forum which is seen by those who have interest in Defence. No one else from any other county besides India and Pakistan even visits it. Every American,Israeli, etc here is here for DEFENCE matters. And believe me, that's not a lot of people. PDF has zero leverage in the world

Of course, India does. The trick is not to give them an excuse. PDF was banned because it broke the rules. Did Indians report it? Hell yes

I speak as someone who's got a couple of fake Balochi accounts banned on Twitter by reporting them. If they break the rules, and you report en masse, they're banned. However, a couple were not banned because they didn't post any thing fake except their verbal diarrhea, which is not against Twitter Policy.

I have gotten a Hindu banned for saying all non-compliant Kashmiris should be shot

What a garbage post. Of course PTI wasn’t blocked by the GoI made a request asking for its removal.

What a garbage post. Of course PTI wasn’t blocked by the GoI made a request asking for its removal.
Exactly, and nor would PDF get banned if it hadn't done anything illegal. Rather simple. Even governmental powers have limits and India has zero Aukat in the world

Dude you care. You know it as well so as your media.
This forum is getting stronger over the years, Pakistanis tends to copy the news/posts from here to other places. So of the posts here posted by people here who knows the insights much better than any Tom , dick harry...so don't come up with the the shit that Indians doesn't care. The publicity it just got after twitter suspension is simple proof of just what I am indicating.
I'm Pakistani in Pakistan lol

Forum is getting stronger. Any metric can check that outside Pakistan and India, the only people reading are either defence Junkies or Pakistanis and Indians abroad. 8 million likes on Facebook is proof enough, if people outside Pakistan cared, that would be 10 times higher.

Indians care. Pakistanis care. I wrote Indians care in my post, if you actually had read it. No one else does.

Some of the posts here posted by people here who knows the insights much better than any Tom , dick harry...so don't come up with the the shit that Indians doesn't care.

My post
No one else from any other county besides India and Pakistan even visits it.

Which says India cares. How about you read?

This forum is getting stronger over the years, Pakistanis tends to copy the news/posts from here to other places. Some of the posts here posted by people here who knows the insights much better than any Tom , dick harry...so don't come up with the the shit that Indians doesn't care. The publicity it just got after twitter suspension is simple proof of just what I am indicating.

This forum is getting stronger over the years, Pakistanis tends to copy the news/posts from here to other places. So of the posts here posted by people here who knows the insights much better than any Tom , dick harry...so don't come up with the the shit that Indians doesn't care. The publicity it just got after twitter suspension is simple proof of just what I am indicating.

Most of the journos thought that this is official Pakistan defense ministry's account. Not a good scenario.

Even if people read those articles, they will think Pakistan's defense ministry is using photo shopped images for its propaganda purpose.

Most of the journos thought that this is official Pakistan defense ministry's account. Not a good scenario.

Even if people read those articles, they will think Pakistan's defense ministry is using photo shopped images for its propaganda purpose.
This was my major issue with PDF, and I pointed this out in other threads too. The name is too generic, and the page looks like it's an official page. It never should, it should CLEARLY say forum.

I trust @WebMaster, but in future if management ever changes, that page could post anti-Pakistan stuff and people would think it's official

This was my major issue with PDF, and I pointed this out in other threads too. The name is too generic, and the page looks like it's an official page. It never should, it should CLEARLY say forum.

I trust @WebMaster, but in future if management ever changes, that page could post anti-Pakistan stuff and people would think it's official

An example snapshot, from times of india article

XO1D1ST.png

An example snapshot, from times of india article

XO1D1ST.png
I don't care about Indian views and comments lol

I care more about what other NON-ENEMY countries might think.

BTW AFGHANISTAN AND INDIA DIVIDING PAKISTAN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Indian fantasies HAHAHAHAHAH

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom