What's new

India stole intellectual rights on Bangladeshi tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian attitude; both GOI and its people are - yes, we will steal and rob because we have power. Same way colonial power did. If indians can take pride in robbery then who can stop them? At least for now.

is not the attitude,its the time taken by u to understand clearly n just rread the few above post n answer where was BD in ancient times as u claim those r yours.

India stolen Bangladesh intellectual rights over our tradition on Nakshi katha, Jamdani sari and fazli mango and claimed rights over thousands of year old Bangladeshi tradition.

When india filed falsified rights with WTO Awami Indian stooge regime did not submit Bangladeshi claim on these nor did protest outright robbery by Indians.

Report in Bangla:
Amardesh Online Edition

So ? Sue us.

Or

should we do that on your behalf....jeez such a looser...

Please idune ...
counter with logic not rant ..
if you have any proof that any of these things are native only (keyword here being ONLY) to Bangadesh and Bangladesh only ... please let us know ....
West Bengal's culture and Bangladesh's culture is literally identical ...

:coffee:

Good for you. The stealing of Pakistani Music thread had been started by an Admin and he had proved how Indians are stealing our music.

The water theft, blockage whatever you call it is also a reality.

More over if you want you can check India even cheat the international market by claiming Pakistani rice as Indian.

Anyway thats another debate and does not belong to this thread so i will rest my case on that here.

Now come back to the Topic.

The pot calling the kettle black - given the proliferation of Indian movies in Pakistan on pirated DVDs, this accusation is hilarious.

Biased?? where is bias in that thread. Go and check every Pakistani song stolen by Indians have been posted with proofs.

What do you mean by stolen? It is not as if they have been given international awards for originality. Most Indians know the songs which are stolen, and we know which music directors to trust for talent, and which not to.

And please, some of the so-called proofs were Sufi songs...is that a Pakistani patent, or something you invented after 1947?

There was NO India before 47 ;)

It was amalgamation of states ruled by different persons

my dear people of pakistan
if there was no INDIA then why did the british company which came to india for trade at the time of Jahangeer was named "EAST INDIA COMPANY"

again when columbus was finding root for india but he reached india why he named the native american as "indian" ????

INDIA has its root in Indus Valley Civilisation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_India
The name India is derived from Indus, which is derived from the Old Persian word Hindu, from Sanskrit सिन्धु Sindhu, the historic local appellation for the Indus River.[31] The ancient Greeks referred to the Indians as Indoi (Ινδοί), the people of the Indus.[32] The Constitution of India and common usage in various Indian languages also recognise Bharat (pronounced [ˈbʱɑːrʌt̪] ( listen)) as an official name of equal status.[33] The name Bharat is derived from the name of the legendary king Bharata in Hindu scriptures. Hindustan ([hɪnd̪ʊˈstɑːn] ( listen)), originally a Persian word for “Land of the Hindus” referring to northern India, is also occasionally used as a synonym for all of India.[34]

And can anyone tell me from where Indian Ocean got its name before 1947 if there was no India before 1947

further according to your view russia came on the glob after soviet era means there was no russia before

still you people will say that there was no india before 1947 ??

its fact that india was there before 1947
so please dont deny the fact
india is not a piece of land but its a country
u may say that the present shape/land of india was not befor 1947
but india was there before 1947 and will always be there till the end of this world.

Kuch baat hai ki hasti mitati nahin hamari
:wave:

Last edited:
Jana sister, its better not to argue with modern day indian thief and robbers. Let indian have their pride as robbers. East Indian company once used for robbing subcontinent and now indians take pride in reviving it and in real broad day light robbery.

Jana sister, its better not to argue with modern day indian thief and robbers. Let indian have their pride as robbers. East Indian company once used for robbing subcontinent and now indians take pride in reviving it and real broad day light robbery.

just answer the question "where was BD in ancient times as u claim the stealing by india""

Jana sister, its better not to argue with modern day indian thief and robbers. Let indian have their pride as robbers. East Indian company once used for robbing subcontinent and now indians take pride in reviving it and in real broad day light robbery.

Generalizing Indians but before that we very well know what Bangladeshis do in shyt holes of delhi but would refrain from generalizing entire nation of Bangladesh.

and Yes we take pride in ruling the rulers who ones ruled us.

Let's see - Bangladesh chose Tagore as their national poet, a verse written by him as the National Anthem, made the tiger their national animal, made the lotus their national flower - and they accuse us of stealing?!?!?!?!?

plzzz jana sister also consider this
he typed wrong it is India
anyways my point is different
its for Jana ji that india was befor 1947
thats why it was named EAST INDIA COMPANY= EAST + INDIA +COMPANY
EAST= Direction
INDIA= Country
COMPANY = Corporation

Generalizing Indians but before that we very well know what Bangladeshis do in shyt holes of delhi but would refrain from generalizing entire nation of Bangladesh.

and Yes we take pride in ruling the rulers who ones ruled us.

Oh comeon, most Banglas like us. The # of Banglas like him are few and far between. Have you noticed despite their sheer number in India, they have remained here peacefully.

Hahaha if u call Indians robbers for staking claim to a thing which was/is our tradition (even now West Bengal exists in India) then what do you call the illegal Bangladeshi migrants who jump the fence and sneak into India..?You yourself suggest a name..:lol:

p.s.: I know you will not reply to this..rather you will paste another boring article from a jamati mouthpiece about evil yindoo stealing Bangladesh .But hey what's the harm in trying.?

Hmmm! Cool now we are fighting with mangoes and sarees, now thats wot i call is the flavour south east asia!
It seems the three nations here are desperately trying to establish who's the superior, while I'm drinking a healthy dose of pran mango juice...:)
I won't go into other parts but my grandpas place produces the best fazli mangoes in the region,(no fight please) everyones invited.

Hmmm! Cool now we are fighting with mangoes and sarees, now thats wot i call is the flavour south east asia!
It seems the three nations here are desperately trying to establish who's the superior, while I'm drinking a healthy dose of pran mango juice...:)
I won't go into other parts but my grandpas place produces the best fazli mangoes in the region,(no fight please) everyones invited.

Have you fallen on your head??? In future when a Bangladeshi company try to sell Jamdai or Nakshi Katha in int'l market indians will cause problem on basis of their current stealing. People like you better eat your mangoes going inside india because that seems to be your preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom