What's new

India Still A British Colony

Seems like OBL episode has taken a big toll on somebody's mental state.

Like that only. They do not love to see their country improve and write for their country but writing funny stories about RAW like zaid hamid. they think people are fools like them. this so called dailymailnews is same to rupeenews.

These are tactics to make a show hit...Every country has a share of something 'special' in there region and they try to attack that special thing to get TRP's!

here is the source. arzepakistan. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http:///showthread.php?164470-India-Still-A-British-Colony

shameless false flags are frustrated. :woot:

Before joining this forum, I thought Pakistanis as warm , honest people and Indians are the cunning ones. That opinion has totally changed now. Pakistanis are a lot more cunning and deceitful, making the Indians look innocent. There are of course some really nice Pakistanis but my earlier opinion of them has been shattered many times now.

Before joining this forum, I thought Pakistanis as warm , honest people and Indians are the cunning ones. That opinion has totally changed now. Pakistanis are a lot more cunning and deceitful, making the Indians look innocent. There are of course some really nice Pakistanis but my earlier opinion of them has been shattered many times now.

And before joining this forum, I used to see Chinese as nice and friendly people but after going through the same garbage from them on PDF, my opinion has changed completely and I am certain that they simply hate India/Indians. They just keep looking for an opportunity to bash us. We now need to accept the fact and return them the same favor and in same tone.

Why is this "My Horse is Bigger than Your horse" thread is going on. I do not understand,
To all you guys who want to know "who is rich and who is poor", the definition is simple. The rich is the one, who can earn & spend some to the one who is not able to earn". If you guys say that any country is rich, then that country has done some thing to improve the lively hood of a friendly nation or has helped a ailing nation who needs help in case of a natural or civil calamity. If you guys agree what is said above is true then every nation is a rich nation and a collective hive can be established for the good of the one planet we live on. Thank you guys for reading

And before joining this forum, I used to see Chinese as nice and friendly people but after going through the same garbage from them on PDF, my opinion has changed completely and I am certain that they simply hate India/Indians. They just keep looking for an opportunity to bash us. We now need to accept the fact and return them the same favor and in same tone.

i am not justifying chinese members' involvement of flame in this thread. however, it would be worthwhile to look back upon how the flame began. a Indian member felt uncomfortable with the presence of chinese comments here and try to disgrace china saying that "Delhi and bombay have higher GDP than Beijing and Shanghai" and "Britain control Hongkong 50 years after WWII China couldn't do a jacksh!t" which i fail to see have anything to do with the thread. then chinese members refuted him by bring in GDP per capita..then more indians join the party and bring in the GDP of the US.... blah blah blah ..at the end of the day they began to whine " hostile chinese spare no effort to brag and bash india". isn't it necessary to have the least self reflection before criticize the others?

Chinese in this forum are just kissing up to Pakistanis . That why the India bashing. In general, most Chinese know nothing about politics. So they are quite friendly.

Chinese in this forum are just kissing up to Pakistanis . That why the India bashing. In general, most Chinese know nothing about politics. So they are quite friendly.

I respect real Indians from India on a personal level.

I have no respect for radical anti-Chinese overseas Indians.

The mentality of Indians play the biggest role in this. After being colonized for hundreds of years the minds of Indians have changed dramatically -- our women eagerly and voluntarily offer their bodies to them, our men obediently cooks and serve them. India has become a country of servants and slaves for the Britons. I can ask myself why this trend still occurs after our suppose "independence". But the truth is very clear -- We are still a colony of Briton in every sense; society, government, and mind.

Hold on a second.... Are you suggesting that Indian women behave whores in front of Britishers?

Beijing is in fact so polluted that there is a smog cover all the day - even in Mumbai you don't have that.

During the Beijing Olympics they had to drastically cut down the vehicle traffic so that the people from other countries don't die of pollution.

Beijing halves traffic to clean air

We are getting better day by day and you? China leads world in clean-tech production - People's Daily Online

Nonsence, don't generalize, would you feel comfortable if i accuse Indians for licking Americans, russians, Israelis etc? and like you are an expert of Chinese and politics eh? get real please.

And Shut UP CD and rest of Indians.... Dont you guys get bored with the same lame fight again and again.

Hold on a second.... Are you suggesting that Indian women behave whores in front of Britishers?

He is a pathetic false flagger. I don't know where he found that uncle's pic. the post is from a pak blog.

LOL yeah, they managed to hold the tiny island of Hong Kong. :lol: China itself, was never colonized.

Whereas the WHOLE of India was colonized for 200 years. In fact, the British themselves created the country called "India".

“India is a geographical term. It is no more a single country than the Equator.”

- Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Britain.

P.S. And today, Hong Kong has a GDP per capita 30 times more than that of New Delhi. One single Hong Kong person, produces more output than THIRTY Indians.

what about the fact that from 1937 to 1942 , in just 5 years, japan won 3/4 of china.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom