What's new

India spends 2 billion on China BYD electric buses, BUT they are not happy? India has to pay the full cost before any delivery.

This is NOT a ‘China’ vs India’ issue, it is normal “ business practice”
The one building the stuff THAT MEANS CUSTOMER CREDIT
You normally pay a retainer to get the work started and then you pay sequentially on “part credits completion “ of orders.
If you buy from china (import) you normally have to pay THE FULL AMOUNT before shipping and that is ‘ small stuff’ compared to thousand buses….really “not on the shelf stuff”

How trade is financed is a VERY LARGE PARTof an order, not just “ I pay it when I get it’

These Chinese jokers have come up with a new theory. They keep quoting Xiaomi’s case regarding tax evasion as an example. They don’t even want to know about the case.
These jokers don’t realise that Xiaomi and few other Chinese companies would have left India if the conditions were really so bad for business. These companies doing business of billions of USD know better then these clowns about the realities here.

Not their fault. CCP might have removed a part of their brain that gives critical thinking to a human being.
I used to think that Indians on internet were the most jingoistic bunch of people until I met the chinese. Even with a sinking ship their bragging habits won't end :lol:.

These Chinese jokers have come up with a new theory. They keep quoting Xiaomi’s case regarding tax evasion as an example. They don’t even want to know about the case.
These jokers don’t realise that Xiaomi and few other Chinese companies would have left India if the conditions were really so bad for business. These companies doing business of billions of USD know better then these clowns about the realities here.

Not their fault. CCP might have removed a part of their brain that gives critical thinking to a human being.

When one party in a business ‘ that you india’ ’ cooperation fails to keep its word, it is necessary to re-establish the business rules.

Fool, there too many international companies hit block in the slum land and got bullied by the cheaters, troubled companies such Foxxcom, Wistron, Apple, Intel and Xiaomi are just few cases. La La land is no good for business investments is a fact.

Errr

Indian business men have the reputation of being cheaters.

Indians are liars and cheaters.

Chiina should not do business with India.

China should sever all relations with India and kick India out of BRI, SCO and BRICS.

I used to think that Indians on internet were the most jingoistic bunch of people until I met the chinese. Even with a sinking ship their bragging habits won't end :lol:.
Lol, China is sinking to the bottom of sea soon and your wonderland is raising up and up, soon to be the world number 1 in the world, good with your delusions.

you see the evidence that you are wrong. why wouldn't you just man up and admit you were wrong instead of sounding like a wet mop
Lol, cheaters want others to admit they are wrong, good joke.

these are the ones that don't have real jobs and will starve to death in their communist utopia if they don't work as internet trolls

these are the ones that don't have real jobs and will starve to death in their communist utopia if they don't work as internet trolls

Calm down. This is not India. Don't bring Indian jokes to our modern civilized world.

Screenshot_20230714_113550.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

When one party in a business ‘ that you india’ ’ cooperation fails to keep its word
India did exports of 60 billion USD and imports of 70 billion USD in May 23. Trade volume of 130 billion in a month survives on standard and fair trade practices and not as insinuated by this guy.

Indian government doesn’t pay upfront for trades like buying vehicles. It is based on contracted terms which are likely to be delivery based and not as brought out by this joker called @etylo.

Even with a sinking ship their bragging habits won't end
Critical thinking and analysing part of their brain has been removed by the CCP. I pity them.

@etylo , did you visit the psychiatrist? So much of paranoia indicates serious mental health issues. You need professional help ASAP.

Last edited:
f their brain has been removed by the CCP. I pity them.

@etylo , did you visit the psychiatrist? So much of paranoia indicates serious mental health issues. You need professional help ASAP.
It's the delusional fool that need to see psychiatrist, and we know who are. Fool lost argument is resorting to personal attacks, lol.

Last edited:
These Chinese jokers keep coming up with new theories everyday. They keep quoting Xiaomi’s case regarding tax evasion as an example. They don’t even want to know about the case.

These jokers don’t realise that Xiaomi and few other Chinese companies would have left India if the conditions were really so bad for business. These companies, doing business of billions of USD know better then these clowns about the realities here.

Absolutely, even Xiaomi agrees!

Back
Top Bottom