What's new

India spending Rs:19 Billion on media targeting Kalabagh Dam & for Terrorism in Pakistan | IB Source

On another note I remember another member talking about Shah selling us out, and moving to Canada. Now would be a good time for that member to show up!

Last edited:
TO blame Pakistanis - Absolutely justified. We should have put our foot down and built the dam, in the interest of the greater good.

TO Exonerate India - Too premature, keep in mind PKR 19Bn = $193million. When you convert it in $'s the figure doesn't seem so ridiculous.

As far as India is concerned no conspiracy theory would be too far from the truth.

Your open mindedness is really appreciated!! Thanks!!!

I apologize if I came off to harsh initially.
India is practically bankrupt. No money for ourselves let alone funding Pakistani outfits.

Had times been different like they were 5 years back..it could have been true.

Sorry . I have always tried to avoid discussing conspiracy theories.
These theories have really hurt our nation.
Every other Akram and Abdullah claims to have a leak from Army generals. This is not fair to the generals and not at all to our nation.
OK I can imagine Indians supporting BLA.
However BLA is tiny. We can outspend Indians.
And for crying out loud, catch the crooks who channel money from Indians to BLA.
In this day and age it should not be that difficult.
If the general sahibs know for sure, I'll tell you they would caught the guys already.
Hope you understand.

The whole story sounds line a crap full of BS. I do not understand with an IB officier will breach protocol and share clasified info to so called opponent?

TO blame Pakistanis - Absolutely justified. We should have put our foot down and built the dam, in the interest of the greater good.
TO Exonerate India - Too premature, keep in mind PKR 19Bn = $193million. When you convert it in $'s the figure doesn't seem so ridiculous.
As far as India is concerned no conspiracy theory would be too far from the truth.
Your open mindedness is really appreciated!! Thanks!!!
I apologize if I came off to harsh initially.

Sir Ji,
We are Gareeb Bhuka Nanga Mukl .... aur nanga odhe ga kya bichaye ga kya!!
It sounds so good but ..nha we have no reason to believe this conspiracy theory.

The whole story sounds line a crap full of BS. I do not understand with an IB officier will breach protocol and share clasified info to so called opponent?

Great.

This is the point I was trying to make. Thank you

Briefing MPA's is not breaching protocol. Neither is India's involvement in Pakistan's unrest classified!!

It sounds so good but ..nha we have no reason to believe this conspiracy theory.

You'd be surprised at the number of conspiracy theories that turned to out to be real, that I have personally seen in my professional career.

Briefing MPA's is not breaching protocol. Neither is India's involvement in Pakistan's unrest classified!!
IB reports to the Govt not to the Parliament Assembly, suggesting the intelligence reports are shared with all the MPAs is misleading.

IB reports to the Govt not to the Parliament Assembly, suggesting the intelligence reports are shared with all the MPAs is misleading.
Well you are entitled to your views, no matter how eschewed they might be!

IB still reports to the govt. Parliamentarians were given a briefing. Understand the difference?

Last edited:
Well you are entitled to your views, no matter how eschewed they might be!
There is nothing eschewed in his or for that matter @FaujHistorian 's views.

Should I take you as PTI's fan or Ahmad Khan
Bhachhar's fan or both ??Normally intelligence agencies report to Government in power around the globe but again we know what's normal for rest of the world is abnormal for Pakistan.

One more point, even after loosing your case in International Court of Justice you guys are blaming India of water terrorism .Now you guys need to check your country's definition of 'terrorism' .May be that help you solve your lot of problems you are facing today.

There is nothing eschewed in his or for that matter @FaujHistorian 's views.

Should I take you as PTI's fan or Ahmad Khan
Bhachhar's fan or both ??Normally intelligence agencies report to Government in power around the globe but again we know what's normal for rest of the world is abnormal for Pakistan.

One more point, even after loosing your case International Court of Justice you guys are blaming India of water terrorism .Now you guys need to check your country's definition of 'terrorism' .May be that help you solve your lot of problems you are facing today.
Thank you for that load of useless ranting!

Actually that's looser's argument who is running out of logics.
Nothing you said was logic. Can you deny that occasionally Intelligence agencies do not brief parliamentarians?

Some countries even have oversight committees which they report to on weekly / bi-weekly basis!!! What world are you living in?

You have shown this forum how naive you are, by not being able to distinguish between "reporting" and "briefing." But you had to open your mouth and spew garbage as usual. Nothing new!!

Nothing you said was logic. Can you deny that occasionally Intelligence agencies do not brief parliamentarians?

Yes I deny that. Intelligence agencies are duty bound by oath of secrecy .

19 billions ???? whoooooops !! We Indians are damn rich buddy. Call me Tharki Maharaj from now on !

Last edited:
Some countries even have oversight committees which they report to on weekly / bi-weekly basis!!! What world are you living in?

You have shown this forum how naive you are, by not being able to distinguish between "reporting" and "briefing." But you had to open your mouth and spew garbage as usual. Nothing new!!

OP doesn't mention of any oversight committee , now stop coocking stories inside your head.

You are covering up for the crap you just said! Thanks!!

So will you name that oversight committee of Punjab before dismissing my arguments.

Back
Top Bottom