What's new

India Soldiers Gang Rape 13-year Old Kashmiri Girl

"The worst outrages by the CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) have been frequent gang rapes of all women in Muslim villages, followed by the execution of the men".
(Eric Margolis, The Ottawa Citizen, December 8, 1991)

Aghar mein Margolis sahib ko idhar invite karoo, yeh sub ko teekh karday gah, isko subkuch pathahay jo kuch Kashmir may hora hein is aadmi nay sub kuch apnay ankhon say daykhliya hein. Humaray Amreeki or Indian dostay will never listen to us, maybe I should invite some highly credible international observers to show the naysayers what actually happens. There are videos that will make you vomit.

Like Obama said early in his campaign, "we must listen to the enemy"

What has supposed enemy been saying about Mumbai? That it was in retaliation for the JULM of MUSALMAN in KASHMIR and elsewhere in India, even supposed terrorist calls gave references to Gujrat massacres.

Every action has an opposite and sometimes more powerful reaction.

Of course this is what RAW wants people to think but in the process they actually weakened their position. If India was the fairy tale land that is espoused by so many, the entire world would have given the go ahead for Indian military response with UN backing. People are skeptical.

I understand you my friend. I know the realities. We have leaders elected from Kashmir to the Indian parliament, which tell that Kashmir is part of India. Now your reality is my myth, as simple as that.

and how sad is it that those representatives dont even represent the aspirations of kashmiri people
so u could put people into seats but except for helping you sleep at night what good is that gonna do?

thats wat im trying to tell u
kashmir is not a part of india and probably never be
u indians think kashmir is a part of india but the reality is very different
when will u guys ever learn
its like talking to a wall :hitwall:

hmm Fighting over Kashmir is useless .dude ,I will never end .

I know politicians in Pakistan make big statements, that they will look into Kashmir for your votes .

Back
Top Bottom