What's new

India Soldiers Gang Rape 13-year Old Kashmiri Girl

Captain03

Reaction score
e5dfb6b1c4fe688e42c7b72ebf36bf29.gif
SRINAGAR: In occupied Kashmir, the authorities placed the Chairman of All Parties Hurriyet Conference, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, senior Kashmiri Hurriyet leader, Syed Ali Gilani and other Hurriyet leaders, Agha Syed Hassan Al-Moosvi, Fazl Haq Qureshi and Mian Abdul Qayoom under house arrest on Friday, to prevent them from leading the anti-polls demonstrations.

The occupation authorities have imposed undeclared curfew in Srinagar and Badgam towns while the adjacent areas of Jamia Masjid in Srinagar have been sealed.

Meanwhile, Indian troopers of Rashtriya Rifles barged into a house and gang-raped a 13-year-old girl at Dandipora in Islamabad district. Thousands of people took to streets against the inhuman incident and raised anti-India and pro-liberation slogans.
source: http://geo.tv/12-5-2008/30153.htm
very sad :tsk:

Last edited:
Captain, please support your posts with official link.
Thanks!

Captain03,

You directly quote the following-

"Meanwhile, Indian troopers of Rashtriya Rifles barged into a house and gang-raped a 13-year-old girl at Dandipora in Islamabad district."

This is the actual quote from your linked article.

"Meanwhile, Indian troopers of Rashtriya Rifles barged into the house of and gang-raped her13-year-old daughter at Dandipora in Islamabad district."

1.) The quotes read differently. Why? and, 2.) "into the house of ..." who, exactly?

Interestingly, it's on the point of the home's ownership where the two quotes differ.

There's a disconnect between an already dubious story that omits the owner's name and your direct quote. Why? I find this provocative.

Captain03,

"Meanwhile, Indian troopers of Rashtriya Rifles barged into a house and gang-raped a 13-year-old girl at Dandipora in Islamabad district."

"Meanwhile, Indian troopers of Rashtriya Rifles barged into the house of and gang-raped her13-year-old daughter at Dandipora in Islamabad district."

1.) The quotes read differently. Why? and, 2.) "into the house of ..." who, exactly?

Interestingly, it's on the point of the home's ownership where the two quotes differ.

There's a disconnect between an already dubious story that omits the owner's name and your direct quote. Why? I find this provocative.

Thank you.................!you have been un-provoked now.
Troopers ‘rape’ 13 year old girl in Kokernag, Kashmir news Kashmir Discussion Forum, Kashmir Tour, Srinagar,Book hotel in Kashmir, Kashmir Bazaar, kashmir SMS, All about kashmir, Kashmir Gifts, Kashmir Websites, Great Kashmiris, kashmir travel forum,

We've now a name. That should help. Perhaps we can assist the linked paper you've provided with basic spelling as well- "riffles". Journalists that can't spell are like mathematicians that can't add. Little credibility.

There may be a rape here or not. There's without question provocation though. Nobody but the accused and the girl really know. Lot of folks quick to jump on bandwagons though.

Guess that I shouldn't be surprised.

Thanks for the elaboration.

Captain03,

because an earlier article was up with the guy's name but it not included in the article this time so i had to remove the words so the sentence would make sense, it doesnt affect the topic so it is completely harmless

"... i had to remove the words so the sentence would make sense..."

Exactly one and one-half hours later atmi_chuza is able to locate an article with the homeowner's name.

At a minimum, you had an obligation to alert the readership of your changes and why.

Your thread title says nothing of "accused" and, instead, states this allegation as fact. Have these men even been charged and presented before a military tribunal yet? If not, is the absence of "accused" in your by-line/thread title an unintentioned omission?

Given the issue specifically here and the elevated tensions between both nations, I'd hope that more care might be provided to verbage. Perhaps that's asking too much.

This may be an important story. If so, the real issues to me are how the Indian army/gov't choose to address the matter and how the Pakistani populace chooses to address the young girl. Both remain undetermined at this point.

As such, provocation still seems a possible underlying motive by all concerned.

you asked for a link and there you have it. talking about verbage, well lets not even talk about it. The victim's father was a imam at a local Mosque and I ll take his word for it.
The new is reported on several news sites and feel free to look it up. I am under no obligation to provide you anything at this point. Perhaps Gujarat massacre was also an allegation.
As fsar as i am concerned, this thread is over so adios & have a happy hunting on Eid!

It happened, in kashmir, so the military or the government dnt care.

Then this is nothing new, there are reports of women being rapped, or innocent ppl being torturedevery day in Kashmir, by military and police.

Last edited:
Thanks for your expansion on this topic. Very helpful.

We've now a name. That should help. Perhaps we can assist the linked paper you've provided with basic spelling as well- "riffles". Journalists that can't spell are like mathematicians that can't add. Little credibility.

There may be a rape here or not. There's without question provocation though. Nobody but the accused and the girl really know. Lot of folks quick to jump on bandwagons though.

Guess that I shouldn't be surprised.

Thanks for the elaboration.

I know you just joined us in 2007, but there's been allegations of rape by Indian soldiers in Kashmir since the 40's mate. Piles and piles of harrowing accounts. They employ fear tactics to subdue unruly populations not willing to bend to Indian authority, for instance shooting live rounds into protest crowds, suffocating leadership during times of voting and gang rapes.

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Kashmir troops held after rape

"The most common torture methods are severe beatings, sometimes while the victim is hung upside down, and electric shocks. People have also been crushed with heavy rollers, burned, stabbed with sharp instruments, and had objects such as chilies or thick sticks forced into their rectums. Sexual mutilation has been reported".
(Amnesty International, March 1992)

"The worst outrages by the CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) have been frequent gang rapes of all women in Muslim villages, followed by the execution of the men".
(Eric Margolis, The Ottawa Citizen, December 8, 1991)

"Young girls were now being raped systematically by entire (Indian) army units rather than by a single soldier as before. Girls are taken to soldier's camps and held naked in their tents for days on end. Many never return home....Women are strung up naked from trees and their breast lacerated with knives, as the (Indian) soldiers tell them that their breast will never give milk again to a newborn militant. Women are raped in front of their husbands and children, or paraded naked through villages and beaten on the breasts."
(The Independent, September 18, 1990)

"While army troops dragged men from their homes for questioning in the border town of Kunan Pushpura, scores of women say they were raped by soldiers....a pregnant Kashmiri woman, who was raped and kicked, gave birth to a son with a broken arm."
(Melinda Liuin, Newsweek, June 24, 1991)
[Anthony Wood and Ron MaCullagh of the Sundav Observer (June 02, 1992) estimated that over 500 Indian army men were involved in this orgy of rape and plunder in Kunan Pushpura.]

Rape and torture is well known official policy in Indian held Kashmir, I'm sorry it shocks you.

Back
Top Bottom