What's new

India slams Pakistan as another Terrorist resurfaces and calls for "Jihad"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can name call all you want. Call me a freak or whatever you want. But it is clear that you are name calling because you have been demonstrated siding with a terrorist.

You can talk about this being PDF, not an Indian forum etc. But is that a rebuttal to our points, or just a way of saying you dont want to listen to us? This is a common pakistani tactic when an Indian sides with humanity and a pakistani sides with terrorists - keep repeating 'this is a pakistani forum, shut up, shut up.' As if you did not know it when you joined. As if that's a logical counter argument.

If your only point is that this is a pakistani forum, then don't bother responding to me. Open a thread in the 'suggestions' sub forum to ask the webmaster to only let pakistanis voice their opinion. That way, you can praise terrorists all day, without pesky Indians retorting. But until the management accepts that suggestion, don't use that as a counter argument.
Have some mercy on these crazy terrorist supporting Pakistanis :rofl:

The fun part is these same terrorists inside Pakistan are ardent supporters of the Taliban.

:o::o::o:
whom are you calling congressiiii........I am a BJP supporter...though not hard core.....
lady you need to drink some coffee.....:partay::partay:
and modi will come to power ..this time.....:agree:

mehhhh i drink alot of coffee .

you chuddi bjp wala congressi

Huhahahahaha…………………. I don't have to respond to your quote any further as there are many others in the forum who'll counter u right away. Deal with them now and enjoy PDF'ing!! :enjoy:

:D as if they can counter :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom