What's new

India: Six year old girl raped by teenager neighbor in Delhi

bunty8591

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A teenager 17 years old boy raped her six year old girl. The boy living on the south side of Delhi in Amar colony, took the girl to the rooftop of a building and raped her and threatened her, not to tell her family. The girl later told her family, who took help of the police and the boy was arrested, after the physical examination of the girl.
This is the time to think about the reasons, why teenagers are involved in these sort of activities.
Society is definitely responsible for this sort of incidents. Social scientist have to find out the root cause of these sorts of incidents.

Six-year-old raped by teenager neighbour in Delhi - Hindustan Times

Modern societies are changing very fast. Lot many things, which were considered bad in the old days are now the new norms.
We have to see, where actually is the problem.
One thing I can tell superficially without going into any literature search that media is playing a big role.

You must be new to this forum correct order is,
Indians have low IQ,from which Hindus have average IQ of -10,
Hindus are $hit and they rape everything that they could see,
Hence Hindus made India rape capital of the world.

Dont feed the trolls.

Give us the proof please?
Not able to post link...didn't met the pdf rules yet for being of jut new recruit.
Source: just google Child rape in china and you will find

Give us the proof please?
First few lines of link

A case of suspected child rape involving two men, an elementary school principal and a public servant, and six sixth-grade girls is causing outrage in China. The incident spurred a new round of debate regarding China’s controversial “prostitution with a girl under 14” law, which many believe lets rapists and pedophiles off easy, according to QQ News.

I guess people need to forget the condition their own country is in and concentrate on the social ills of ours.

I am actually fed up with the rape threads arising from India.
I seriously hope the Indian Government gathers their act and punishes what these criminals deserve. A simple Jail term doesn't seem to be getting the message across the rapists.

Back
Top Bottom