What's new

India Shuts Down Internet To Prevent Mirwaiz From Addressing UN Geneva Convention

Same old...........

Ignoring my point and superimposing ur mandate. Age old Pakistani Hypocricy. Hell with the Hindu Kashmiris coz they r not superior like Muslims and do that age old crying of ISLAM is in Danger. Islam is been Exploited.

It was Pakistan who converted India PAkistan issue to a Hindu Muslim Issue. Typical

Nope. I very clearly said that the Pundits must return since they are also Kashmiris.

Pakistan converted KASHMIR issue into a bilateral issue and outstanding dispute. And it will contine to be a dispute till its resolved or there is some of a solution to it.

Nope. I very clearly said that the Pundits must return since they are also Kashmiris.

Pakistan converted KASHMIR issue into a bilateral issue and outstanding dispute. And it will contine to be a dispute till its resolved or there is some of a solution to it.
Bhai, Mazaak hai kya? do u even understand what and how things happened when Pandits were asked to flee away. I mean u are talking as if its so damn simple.

We Indian Muslims have this typical attitude since partition. Only 20% muslims who supported Muslim Leauge asked for Independence and other 30% were FORCED to leave their land in name of religion. Do u think if today I ask all the Muhajirs who went from India to return back, will they? Even if they want to will they have their homes, land available in golden plate to serve? Foolish assumption.

U say pandit's shud return. Temme what shud they do after returning? Sing bhajans and kawaalis? Where wud they live when all their lands are redeveloped into houses, roads, offices, parks, etc. Do u think its a simple and feasible job to redo the situation of 1988?

That is why History is unforgiving. You simply shudnt play with history. All ur steps shud be carefully taken. Pakistan has been doing exactly the opposite since partition.

Bhai, Mazaak hai kya? do u even understand what and how things happened when Pandits were asked to flee away. I mean u are talking as if its so damn simple.

read the friggin articles i've posted which are accounts of PUNDITS THEMSELVES categorically DENYING the accounts of india, whose death toll claims are incredibly exaggerated

We Indian Muslims have this typical attitude since partition. Only 20% muslims who supported Muslim Leauge asked for Independence and other 30% were FORCED to leave their land in name of religion. Do u think if today I ask all the Muhajirs who went from India to return back, will they?

No PAKISTANI/MUSLIM would. Why dont you ask the ones in this forum? We have several.

U say pandit's shud return. Temme what shud they do after returning? Sing bhajans and kawaalis? Where wud they live when all their lands are redeveloped into houses, roads, offices, parks, etc. Do u think its a simple and feasible job to redo the situation of 1988?

nobody is putting a gun and telling them to move back - onus is on them. I fail to see what you're trying to get at here. You've just wasted my time and yours.

That is why History is unforgiving. You simply shudnt play with history. All ur steps shud be carefully taken. Pakistan has been doing exactly the opposite since partition.

Yeah ---we dont require a lecture from indian on what steps to take and what not to take - thanks

read the friggin articles i've posted which are accounts of PUNDITS THEMSELVES categorically DENYING the accounts of india, whose death toll claims are incredibly exaggerated

No PAKISTANI/MUSLIM would. Why dont you ask the ones in this forum? We have several.

nobody is putting a gun and telling them to move back - onus is on them. I fail to see what you're trying to get at here. You've just wasted my time and yours.

Yeah ---we dont require a lecture from indian on what steps to take and what not to take - thanks
For all the responses of urs, none met my queries. But again, well tried.

All my response was only to 1 comment of urs where u said, pundits shud return back. I was assuming are u so naive to think someone wud be 1st kicked out of his own house and then out of sympathy wud be allowed to come back. Where wud he come back? Theres no home left anymore, which he was forced to leave. So someone commenting on their return is actually maing fun of them. U guyz, (i purposely mean u guyz as the so called mujahiddin were Pakistani infiltrators) forced the hindus out and please dont so called support ur lame arguments of something was exxageration, etc. It was obviously an action to change demography of the state and its understood who cud have done it.

Weel, u infiltrators did drive them out but now dont mock at them by asking them to come back.

To the Indian members, you guys realize that this just makes India look bad, right? They're technically suppressing free speech, and hurting their international image. Don't get too fond of this, now that the precedent has been set, this may be used against the common Indian man expressing himself online. Once you give your government free reign over your life and your speech, you give up everything that makes you human.

Someone needs to brush up on their history a little bit. By the way, you may have forgotten about Point 5353

As for Pakistan "trying hard" -- we've lobbied on Kashmir's behalf and as far as I'm concerned Pakistan's stance is a principled one..

Were the same principles sleeping from 1947 to 1965 when your pious establishment decided ensure institutional inaction UNSC Resolutions on kashmir, and then finally breach the constitution of the resolution by unilateral agression against the republic of India.

Was the lobby sleeping then?

To the Indian members, you guys realize that this just makes India look bad, right? They're technically suppressing free speech, and hurting their international image. Don't get too fond of this, now that the precedent has been set, this may be used against the common Indian man expressing himself online. Once you give your government free reign over your life and your speech, you give up everything that makes you human.
is there a better source for this news.

is there a better source for this news.
Doubt it, but even if this is false, I don't think that letting your guard down is a good idea. Never trust a government to be honest with you, and respect your private views.

Doubt it, but even if this is false, I don't think that letting your guard down is a good idea. Never trust a government to be honest with you, and respect your private views.

Firs't and foremost, I dont think Indian foriegn office is afraid of mirwaiz. And this not the only critic of India's policies. when india has taken on countries like pakistan, italy, even US at some instances, I do not think that that the indian establishment would be afraid of Secessionist speech by Mirwaiz, which comes from a script that the world has heard and ignored before.

Firs't and foremost, I dont think Indian foriegn office is afraid of mirwaiz. And this not the only critic of India's policies. when india has taken on countries like pakistan, italy, even US at some instances, I do not think that that the indian establishment would be afraid of Secessionist speech by Mirwaiz, which comes from a script that the world has heard and ignored before.
Okay, but my point still stands. Even if this is fake, it's still something that ordinary Indians should watch out for.

nonsense; you should just introspect and learn to respect the aspirations of Kashmiris

UN asked to appoint special rapporteur on Kashmir | Kashmir Media Service
When has your establishment adhered to the UN directions on Kashmir?

Okay, but my point still stands. Even if this is fake, it's still something that ordinary Indians should watch out for.
Censorship on some instances are reality of this information age. but
It's quite difficult to do so in India, The gupshup chowraha rumor mill in india runs at bandwidth of 100 broadbands.

Dekh bhai. With all due respect to the wants of the people, etc etc. Demography of Kashmir was forcefully changed. Now with that happening there is no logic of holding referendum. 1st undo ur wrongs and then talk bout other's wrongs. :)

Now the world does understand this. Trust me. I know what west thinks bout Kashmir issue.

They really dont care. They will always have the back of their ally. For them, either no one is wrong or both are wrong in Kashmir case. It all depends on whose their current ally. :D

Dekh bhai. With all due respect to the wants of the people, etc etc. Demography of Kashmir was forcefully changed. Now with that happening there is no logic of holding referendum. 1st undo ur wrongs and then talk bout other's wrongs. :)

I disagree, but that's a different matter entirely. What does this have to do with what I said? I didn't mention anything about demographics, so there is no need to bring that into this. One wrong doesn't hide another.

Now the world does understand this. Trust me. I know what west thinks bout Kashmir issue.
The US needs India, so it won't push this matter. Honestly, they could care less.

They really dont care. They will always have the back of their ally. For them, either no one is wrong or both are wrong in Kashmir case. It all depends on whose their current ally. :D
Both are technically allies, but Pakistan is currently on it's bad side, and India on it's good, though seems to be changing recently.

Censorship on some instances are reality of this information age. but
It's quite difficult to do so in India, The gupshup chowraha rumor mill in india runs at bandwidth of 100 broadbands.

Difficult, not impossible.

On a side note, and somewhat related;

Not really news to me, but an interesting development.

Last edited:

the world knows our stance and its a principled one....Kashmiri freedom groups are appreciative of Pakistan's moral support to them

Back
Top Bottom