What's new

India Should Supply Arms To Pakistan To Help Defend Its Borders Against U.S. Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, ROFL to post number 77

Secondly, Please DONOT CLICK on any of the links to the blog sites posted by Satish Chandra's SLAVE. We don't want him getting more publicity now do we, that too over nonsense.

Growth achieved by Printing notes. ROFLMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is no THRASH BIN in this forum to move useless threads. This is best deleted from the forum.

Hahahahah lol

honestly i believe Pakistani Military is equiped with far better armor and weapons than India...and all these ideas seemed very stupid to me aswel!

Please elaborate Raquib. In which aspect is pak military better equipped than indian military?

Please elaborate Raquib. In which aspect is pak military better equipped than indian military?

Lets not turn this one into another India-vs-Pakistan thread. While you stick to your view, let him to his after all its a free world.

As long as it remains just delusions, it's ok. Its only when people in responsible positions seriously start believing those delusions that you have things going out of hand.

Has happened more than once in Indo-Pak scenario. All the wars including the Kargil were the results of some "khush fehami" or the other on the parts of such people.

As long as it remains just delusions, it's ok. Its only when people in responsible positions seriously start believing those delusions that you have things going out of hand.

Has happened more than once in Indo-Pak scenario. All the wars including the Kargil were the results of some "khush fehami" or the other on the parts of such people.

LOL.

But, more importantly. What do we do about this new guy? Can we just report this thread as Pure Nonsense to the mods.

The mods know their job. They can do without our help. :lol:

LOL.

But, more importantly. What do we do about this new guy? Can we just report this thread as Pure Nonsense to the mods.

well, he hasn't really broken any forum rules. everybody is entitled to their views, and as long as those views are put forward in a manner that confirms with forum rules, there is no reason to ban him.

I just hope he comes out of his shell and see the world for what it really is.

Why do I get the feeling that he is no assistant but the MAN himself?

india should supply arms and mr satish chandra and his so called assistant to pakistan mr satish could serve as the security advisor for mr zardari. wonder what my pak friends might have to say. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom