What's new

India should stop testing patience of Pakistan Army: Pervez Musharraf

Salayo merayo Indians. Kyun rotay ho jaab Chaudhry saab ata hain?

Jawab bardash ney hota?

Admins I didn't do anything
Waise bhi aaj ek strike mil chuka hai

I think one is enuff for the day :D

View attachment 109397

KARACHI: Pakistan's former president and military ruler General Pervez Musharraf has sought to blame India for ceasefire violations along the Line of Control, saying it should stop testing the "patience and resolve" of Pakistani army.

Musharraf, who is facing a treason case in the Supreme Court, said, "Regular ceasefire violations on the LoC by the Indians is not good for the region and is deplorable."

"I think India should stop testing the patience and resolve of the Pakistani army," he said on Express News.

Relations between the two countries have been tense in recent times due to repeated ceasefire violations along the LoC for which both governments blame each other.

According to India's border guarding force BSF, firing by Pakistani troops along International Border (IB) in the past two months was possibly the "heaviest" since the 1971 war.

An Indian villager stands next to mortar shell marks on the wall of her residence in Devigarh Village in Arnia sector near the India-Pakistan border, 45 kilometers (28 miles) from Jammu. (AP Photo)
On the anti-government protests led by opposition leader Imran Khan and firebrand cleric Tahirul Qadri, Musharraf said, "The present governance, political and elections system in Pakistan have become redundant."

"I think it is now clear that all political parties have to sit together so that a consensus national government can be formed and fresh elections be held," Musharraf, who heads All Pakistan Muslim League party said.

The former military ruler said "changes are now a foregone conclusion" in Pakistan and the political and electoral system had to be changed for the better future of the country

India should stop testing patience of Pakistan army: Pervez Musharraf - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site
72466050e1eea3c1a5ed06287e2d5c47.jpg

Rape ?

1971 me Humne Do hisse kardie.. aur 90000 ko ek Aurat ne nanga kar Hijara banadai...Kya Rape Karoge tum log ? .. tere mulk ko kat dia do tukdo me.... Bhul gaye....

Sharam kar, 1971 me Apne hi desh me 500000 aurto ko Rape kia teri Army ne.... Apne Ghar me rape Karne Wala Hamari Maa ki taraf Jab Jab Dekhega Use kaat dia jayega... 1971 ki tarah.....

It was Nawaz , after getting his *** drilled by Indians , ran USA to get a Burnol.... Your Army Didnt have Guts to Claim their Own Soldiers....

You Indians got humiliated by a rag tag army of Mujahideens in Kargil. :rofl:

Your delusions may provide a sense of comfort, but the world knows the truth.

Are Chacha .. batao na... Bangladesh Kaise bana ? Suna hai 90000 ko ek Aurat ( Indira ) ne be abru kar dia tha ?

Another surgical fart?

You Indians got humiliated by a rag tag army of Mujahideens in Kargil. :rofl:
Your delusions may provide a sense of comfort, but the world knows the truth.

Yes. The world knew the Truth that OBL was in Pakistan
Yes The World Knows the safe Heaven of Terrorists.. Thus the Drone attacks...
Yes There were Mujahids... in Kargil.. yet Your PM was Running usa.. to stop being Raped by his own army.. where were getting Slaughtered in Kargil....

Yes. The world knew the Truth that OBL was in Pakistan
Yes The World Knows the safe Heaven of Terrorists.. Thus the Drone attacks...
Yes There were Mujahids... in Kargil.. yet Your PM was Running usa.. to stop being Raped by his own army.. where were getting Slaughtered in Kargil....

You bhartis got humiliated in Kargil and your coffin scandal proved how you were trying to hide your casualties.

:lol:

Even your jets got shot down and you were only engaging ground forces. Bwhahahahaha

Are Chacha .. batao na... Bangladesh Kaise bana ? Suna hai 90000 ko ek Aurat ( Indira ) ne be abru kar dia tha ?

beta 90,000 included civil officers,police,administration officers,doctors,nurses etc.... and how did Bangladesh happen.. read about it:

download.jpg

War and Secession: Pakistan, India, and the Creation of Bangladesh: Richard Sisson, Leo E. Rose: 9780520076655: Amazon.com: Books

death-reckoning-review.jpg

Dead Reckoning: Memories of the 1971 Bangladesh War (Columbia/Hurst): Sarmila Bose: 9780231701648: Amazon.com: Books

Give the bitchin a rest!

Chest thumpin 71 day n night ... seems your only achievement in your races entire history starts n ends with the false pride of 71!

You bhartis got humiliated in Kargil and your coffin scandal proved how you were trying to hide your casualties.

:lol:

Even your jets got shot down and you were only engaging ground forces. Bwhahahahaha

Well. seems You are here to Bark. Plz Continue.
No Wonder, This attictude itself leads to Azadi Marches in Pakistan, while Bangladesh Starts a Space Mission !

Perhpas Thats the Reason Why Civilan Lifes have No Value And Drone attcks Continue.. to Kill Ordinary Me in pakistan....
God Bless Pakistan...

Well. seems You are here to Bark. Plz Continue.
No Wonder, This attictude itself leads to Azadi Marches in Pakistan, while Bangladesh Starts a Space Mission !
Bhai. .....tune toh mazaak mazaak mein uski leli ......lol :p

Back
Top Bottom