What's new

India should stop testing patience of Pakistan Army: Pervez Musharraf

I don't know how can this clown is still being respected in the Pakistani army. After leaving hundreds of army soldiers to die in those mountains he still being considered hero by some Madrassa degree holders here.
Inshallah your future is bright.

well put bro !

Musharraf is a very smart man. I don't understand how you can justify calling him a clown.
How can you call kargil episode smart which lead to death of hundreds of soldiers, lost the Kashmir issue. Not possible for a smart man to do this.

:rofl:

On BEHALF of Indian Govt., I Invite Musshy to ATTACK India...........With Pleasure Sir :D
& I can see Hamid Gul (version 2.0) in Mushy. He is going to be the warranty replacement once Gen Gul kicks the bucket! :lol:

How can you call kargil episode smart which lead to death of hundreds of soldiers, lost the Kashmir issue. Not possible for a smart man to do this.

Pakistan army gained strategic points, Indians loss many men and realized their ineptitude of intelligence. It was a victory. Obviously Indian army has not provoked Pakistan ever since, because they realize we can do major damage. It is best that Indians forget their RSS compatriots, and try to engage in peaceful dialogs with Pakistanis. We are not unreasonable people. Once we get Kashmir Valley, we will have no issues with India.

The world "Victory" and "Smartness" might have different meaning when it comes to Kargil..... It is time that you understand that....

Out of date dictators share one thing in common with politicians . ......

They have to spout tripe to stay in the radar.

So now Mussharaf has warned us....

what next...

where will mujahideen enter from... kashmir, Mumbai or Nepal..

or are we waiting for new kargil

Pakistan army gained strategic points, Indians loss many men and realized their ineptitude of intelligence. It was a victory. Obviously Indian army has not provoked Pakistan ever since, because they realize we can do major damage. It is best that Indians forget their RSS compatriots, and try to engage in peaceful dialogs with Pakistanis. We are not unreasonable people. Once we get Kashmir Valley, we will have no issues with India.

Pakistan has also got bad name across the international community whose support pakistan required in almost all the field of survival .Also trust me because of that incident you will never be able to get the moral support of international community ever ,even if you are on right track.

.[/quote]
Bodies of northern light infantry are still waiting for proper burial on those STRATEGIC POINTS you vacated voluntarily.
yes we provoke each other. Agreed
We are not unreasonable people either but Once we get rest of Kashmir Valley, we will still have issues with Pakistan.

Bodies of northern light infantry are still waiting for proper burial on those STRATEGIC POINTS you vacated voluntarily.
yes we provoke each other. Agreed
We are not unreasonable people either but Once we get rest of Kashmir Valley, we will still have issues with Pakistan.[/quote]

Come and get it then. We took half of Kashmir, and we will also take the rest.

Back
Top Bottom