What's new

India Should Keep Pakistan Embroiled and Draw it Into An Arm's Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah explain us, how is an "upcoming event" - an event, which still has to occur - can be described as reality at this moment?

It is like dreaming of having a beutiful gf/wife and becoming a CEO of Fortune 500 company and asking others to accept it as "upcoming reality". :rofl:

Only delusional Indians can have this sort of logic, :lol:

Half of your country is already gone, kid. The process started a while ago.

A country that could do nothing while half of it was ripped apart talks about fault lines of the country which did the splitting up. :rofl:

Anyway, go keep what remains of your country together; or dream about Indian fault lines while you lose the rest of it, suits me fine either way. :lol:

Our confident would last forever since the past 16 years have explained us one thing "Barking dog seldom bite"

Yeh kutta sirf bhonkai ga. We know it. And with our future procurements and developments we would always keep it that way.

Lol Sukhoi. :lol:

Again kid. Go read about JFT program. The thread is present on this very same forum.
Uncle i think you are just Wasting Time if you don't have to present any New Technical details in you argument don't quote me again.Let me give you one Point For Argument Please Elaborate about your Indigenous Content in your JFT program

Economy is improving. There are dozens of articles on it.

But it is time for you bharatis to wake up. This tactic of bringing Pakistan into arms race has miserably failed.

This is why your army chief was seen roaming near Kremlin? Russia is not joining any CPEC, because even China is confused how this project will accomplish. The status of IPI is known to us. TTP is still active. The MoU between Afghan and Pakistan intelligence has stalled. TUQ returning, so more work for security forces.

Pakistan needs a lot of arms to keep their Quom under confidence. Hence arms race with India has become a necessity for Pakistan.

Half of your country is already gone, kid. The process started a while ago.

A country that could do nothing while half of it was ripped apart talks about fault lines. :rofl:

Anyway, go keep what remains of your country together. :lol:

You still did not explain how an "upcoming event" can be described as reality today?

On paper yes.

In reality however most of this goes to pockets of corrupt officials, check the past scandals to get an idea.

And besides, India has a huge border to protect and a huge army to entertain, so naturally you will need huge amounts of money to pay for salaries and benefits etc as well.

Also India needs huge amounts of money to pay her terrorist proxies in the neighborhood. So basically not much is left for technological advancement at the end.

If you think Indian's are foolish, think at your own peril

The equation is simple...more money you have more arms you can buy

Uncle i think you are just Wasting Time if you don't have to present any New Technical details in you argument don't quote me again.Let me give you one Point For Argument Please Elaborate about your Indigenous Content in your JFT program

Present you what kid. You know nothing about JFT. Your first post tells us what you know when it comes to JFT. At least learn something about an aircraft that is going to rip you apart before debating its indigenous content with us.

Arms race with what ....

$8 billion defence budget

India should ready for arms Race with Somalia.

If you think Indian's are foolish, think at your own peril

The equation is simple...more money you have more arms you can buy

And I said on paper yes.

But if the most of that amount is lost to corruption or is required to pay for day-to-day expenses, I don't see how you can buy more weapons with that.

It is like dedicating 50 billion dollars to overhaul railways and at the end having bought just two steam engines, because the rest has disappeared in the pockets of corrupt officials.

We both know corruption in India and Pakistan is a huge problem.

Our confident would last forever since the past 16 years have explained us one thing "Barking dog seldom bite"

Yeh kutta sirf bhonkai ga. We know it. And with our future procurements and developments we would always keep it that way.

Lol Sukhoi. :lol:

Again kid. Go read about JFT program. The thread is present on this very same forum.

Ok good for you.

By the way...India doesn't barking, it roars. When it roars people across borders become unsettled as it happened recently.

You still haven't figured out what that term means? :lol:

I have already figured out what that term meant, but wanted to give you a chance to explain.

I know it is a term used by hyper emotional delusional Indians to live in a parallel universe and feel good about it.

And I said on paper yes.

But if the most of that amount is lost to corruption or is required to pay for day-to-day expenses, I don't see how you can buy more weapons with that.

It is like dedicating 50 billion dollars to overhaul railways and at the end having just to steam engines, because the rest has disappeared in the pockets of corrupt officials.

We both know corruption in India and Pakistan is a huge problem.

My only advise again: Indians!....remember we are evil Hindu baniyas :D!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom