What's new

India Should Keep Pakistan Embroiled and Draw it Into An Arm's Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
The author's "strategy" if you want to call it that, can be applied in the Indian/Chinese context, as India busies itself playing catch-up with China, which will, at a point become unsustainable due to China's already large economic and militarily conventional superiority growing each day.

But I have always advocated growing the economy first, even if strength of arms suffers a little. The rest will come.

Last edited:
You are saying the same thing again and gain that hallf of Pak is gone in 71. Lets talk what you lost.

You lost 85,000 sq km of Kashmir to Pak in 48 and you call it Azad Kashmir even today. Do you feel any iota of shame when you see a territory of 85,000 sq km under your enemy's occupation from past 68 years. Bangladesh was always geographically separated from Pak and even today today its a independent country and not under enemy's occupation but Azad Kashmir (as you claim) is geographically linked with India and you couldn't take it back in all the wars you claim to win but you never forget to talk about bangladesh.

Then you lost 45,000 sq km of your land to China in 1962 and you don't even talk to China about about Aksi Chin. And it is China who talks Arunachal Pardesh. Even today, there are hundreds of km of Land apart from Aksi Chin which you claim your territory but your forces cant go there because China claims its own territory and this serves as a No mans land between China and India.

Leave Kashmir, India got Sikkim and Goa after 47 and Pak got Gwadar in 1956 from Oman and land area of Gwadar is more than combined area of Sikkim and Goa. And there is NO comparison between strategic importance of Gwadar and Skiim + Goa.

So much text full of bluster, I will only take a few lines to deflate that.

Size of BD: 147,570 sq km. A country that we took from you and is not an independent one. Do what you can to retaliate.

Size of Arunachal Pradesh: 83,743 sq km. Get you masters China to do something about if they have the ability.

Occupying territory during conflict - before in case of Azad Kashmir, is one thing. Creating a country and having that as a full fledged nation state is another.

Comprehend that and don't come with so much bluster next time. :lol:

Pakistan never unsettled.:lol:.....the funniest comment on PDF till date.

Yup already explained our response. If no Indian minister would have barked against Pakistan, no Pakistani would have ever commented on your fake operation.

Funny you take a few diplomatic statements as unsettlement You guys surely know how to find something out of nothing to satisfy your puny little ego. :lol:

Poor comprehension is a common trait I see.

You had only one opportunity to use those weapons since you acquired them, we all saw or rather didn't see nuke but your PM running to Clinton for intervention.

So next time you cry aatami hatiyaar, don't expect anyone to do anything but laugh, ok Mr. Musharraf? :enjoy:

Again, a country which could do nothing as it was cut in half talks of bite. :rofl:

When are you biting us for '71?

Why would we use nukes in a limited skirmish that we actually started. We are not dumbas$ like you.

As for bite. Yes we bit you. You still moan and whine even today because of that bite.

As for 71. It is long gone kid. snap out of it. Or else bharat mata might itself become next Nirbhaya if it doesn't learn to live within its limits. God knows what we would shove in Bharat mata if it remains to be a rogue state and an aggressor.

Why would we use nukes in a limited skirmish that we actually started. We are not dumbas$ like you.

As for bite. Yes we bit you. You still moan and whine even today because of that bite.

As for 71. It is long gone kid. snap out of it. Or else bharat mata might itself become next Nirbhaya if it doesn't learn to live within its limits. God knows what we would shove in Bharat mata if it remains to be a rogue state and an aggressor.

A country that is too afraid to not even have a no first use policy talks of not being a dumba*s. :rofl:

As for why kargil is cited, that's the only conflict which has happened post you acquiring nukes. Only chance to test the bark over aatami hatiyaar. As it turned out, no bite.

'71 is old, uncle Musharraf, Kashmir issue is older, forget that if you can. Silly point, history doesn't work that way. Your country was ripped in half and you could do absolutely nothing. You talk of bite is hilarious.

We all know Pak limits and we laugh at it everyday. Trying to threaten on a random forum using an analogy of rape. Desperate much? :omghaha:

Besides, isn't RAW sabotaging your country, what are you doing in return? How are you countering 35000 agents and 500M USD? :azn:

You are struggling to keep you country together and expect me take your empty threats seriously. Do what you can. :sarcastic:
I must really have hit a nerve. :pop:

A country that is too afraid to not even have a no first use policy talks of not being a dumba*s. :rofl:

As for why kargil is cited, that's the only conflict which has happened post you acquiring nukes. Only chance to test the bark over aatami hatiyaar. As it turned out, no bite.

'71 is old, uncle Musharraf, Kashmir issue is older, forget that if you can. Silly point, history doesn't work that way. Your country was ripped in half and you could do absolutely nothing. You talk of bite is hilarious.

We all know Pak limits and we laugh at it everyday. Trying to threaten on a random forum using an analogy of rape. Desperate much? :omghaha:

Besides, isn't RAW sabotaging your country, what are you doing in return? How are you countering 35000 agents and 500M USD? :azn:

You are struggling to keep you country together and expect me take your empty threats seriously. Do what you can. :sarcastic:
I must really have hit a nerve. :pop:

Go read about Pakistan nuke doctrine kid. Go read it and match it with Kargil war. You would know why we are not an idiot like you to not to use nukes in a border skirmish.

Using various smilies won't hide that you don't know anything about Pakistan's nuclear doctrine. Go read. Shoo. :)

The author's "strategy" if you want to call it that, can be applied in the Indian/Chinese context, as India busies itself catch-up with China, which will, at a point become unsustainable due to China's already large economic and militarily conventional superiority growing each day.

But I have always advocated growing the economy first, even if strength of arms suffers a little. The rest will come.

Then you will leave yourself vulnerable for that certain amount of time, which isnt wise.

Amassing weapons has become a necessary evil since we have to deal with 2 hostile neighbors, but in my opinion its China that we are really competing against in this race. They've money and superior technology compared to India.

I cant even afford a Mercedes-benz marco Polo ;)

:lol:
you guys can't compete with china.... becuase there is no competition... its like mexico(india) tryin to compete with america.

Our arms is not against Pakistan, but to a path to greater power status. However, Pakistan's defense is India specific. So you have no option but to react to arms India acquires.

So it is one party arm race.
jesus christ lmao....
you people are so special.
the first step in your greater status should be getting toilets not weapons...

nanhe miya masoom we onli spend less than 2% of owr GDP on defnce + owr economy is not limited exports of "toliye aur chaddrre ,mangoes"to western nations or war remmitences and IMF &WB handowts dont worry about us .....but ever thought why all the rich nations of the world (inclueding many from mashrik e ghusta)want to invest in india and why all the top defnce contractors are linning to sell there latest tech to us despite what you want to belave about state of owr economy ?
2 percent of your gdp... but how much your budget???

So much text full of bluster, I will only take a few lines to deflate that.

Size of BD: 147,570 sq km. A country that we took from you and is not an independent one. Do what you can to retaliate.

Size of Arunachal Pradesh: 83,743 sq km. Get you masters China to do something about if they have the ability.

Occupying territory during conflict - before in case of Azad Kashmir, is one thing. Creating a country and having that as a full fledged nation state is another.

Comprehend that and don't come with so much bluster next time. :lol:

We are Not Interested in Bangladesh as it is geographically separated from Pak. But because you don't have to say anything else so you keep bringing Bangladesh without thinking the other party is not interested in BD.

So you separated Bangladesh from Pak 44 years ago. And you call it your achievement. Then why you didn't take 85,000 sq km of Azad Kashmir from Pak if you were so powerful. You should have taken it from Pak in the first war you claim to win.

There were Only 3 divisions of Pak army in Bangaldesh in 71 and this 3 divisions of Pak army was fighting against 13 divisions of Indian army and 3 brigades of Mukti Bahini in Bangladesh in 71. Even then your 13 divisions of Indian army took 2 weeks to separated Bangladesh from Pak with the massive support of Bangladeshis and mukti bahini and you intellectually dishonest person don’t mention the support of Bangaldeshi and Muktibahini.

The Azad Kashmir (as you claim) connects Pak with China and Central Asia and this is the most strategic Part of Kashmir which Pak holds and you couldn’t take it because it is connected with Pak geographically otherwise you would have taken it by force like you took Goa and Sikkim by force.

No. There is not much bigger shame by seeing your territory of 85,000 sq km under enemy’s occupation from past 68 years and this Azad Kashmir is bigger than many of your tiny and puny states.

We are Not Interested in Bangladesh as it is geographically separated from Pak. But because you don't have to say anything else so you keep bringing Bangladesh without thinking the other party is not interested in BD.

So you separated Bangladesh from Pak 44 years ago. And you call it your achievement. Then why you didn't take 85,000 sq km of Azad Kashmir from Pak if you were so powerful. You should have taken it from Pak in the first war you claim to win.

There were Only 3 divisions of Pak army in Bangaldesh in 71 and this 3 divisions of Pak army was fighting against 13 divisions of Indian army and 3 brigades of Mukti Bahini in Bangladesh in 71. Even then your 13 divisions of Indian army took 2 weeks to separated Bangladesh from Pak with the massive support of Bangladeshis and mukti bahini and you intellectually dishonest person don’t mention the support of Bangaldeshi and Muktibahini.

The Azad Kashmir (as you claim) connects Pak with China and Central Asia and this is the most strategic Part of Kashmir which Pak holds and you couldn’t take it because it is connected with Pak geographically otherwise you would have taken it by force like you took Goa and Sikkim by force.

No. There is not much bigger shame by seeing your territory of 85,000 sq km under enemy’s occupation from past 68 years and this Azad Kashmir is bigger than many of your tiny and puny states.

Excuses, excuses. As I have already mentioned earlier in this thread, location of BD was not a surprise. Your establishment was either dumb or unable to place military assets to prevent the eventuality of '71. That's your problem.

It not just about might, else ask your Chinese masters to take Arunachal. Its about building the climate that justifies an action internationally. That's was done beautifully in '71.

When you get J&K to be a an independent country, get back to us. Till then, BD says hi.

Stop the bluster,grow out of the childish propaganda you are subjected to and learn to think for yourself.

PS: I have a lot to say about other instances, but I don't need to considering the fertile ground '71 provides. :enjoy:

Not really the race is for survival. Both in India and in Pakistan. Arms race only puts the Government on both sides to overlook many other problems. If we consider this then both India and Pakistan had to do something like delaying or for some time limiting the Arms Race.

In reality for Pakistan it looks encouraging because what Pakistan learnt from this is to rely on its own self and also an awakening took place in its people.

If we consider India they did not learn much that is not due to Pakistan but due to the other enemy China. China in the same period has flourished in all fields and built on. India could have done the same and become a force to be reckoned with failed because they feared this kind on expansion might bring too much development and the poverty level would increase making it difficult for its cast system (Though according to GOI Abolished) would break up the Indians internally.

Reduction in the orders is not due to India going to invest more on local products but go after Saab Gripen.

It has not been sleeping but hibernating. If you consider what equipment was meant to join Indian Defence forces during the 1999-2000 period have still to be ordered. If all these are ordered today then it would take an other 5-10 years to fully become operational.

no need for all this bla bla bla. It is over.

Great strategy -
Look what we have done to counter indian strategy in record time i must add-
We are now in position to build and export- fighter planes- tanks-
we build subs- ballisitc missiles- Nukes :woot:
india reached mars no problem we could reach new delhi- mumbai :pakistan::pakistan:

pathetic fools! you can't even reach a third of pakistan without a full complement of army. SWAT FATA parts Balooch and soon .......drum rollllllll..................Karachi!

India Should Keep Pakistan Embroiled and Draw it Into An Arm's Race

India’s current strategy should be to keep Pakistan embroiled in such a way that its economy is adversely affected and it is unable to sustain the strategic parity that has existed over the years. It should draw Pakistan into an arms race at a time when its economy is entering a stabilisation phase and is poised to move into the growth paradigm. It should force Pakistan to spend more on defence and making waging war against India uneconomic and counter-productive.

India Should Keep Pakistan Embroiled and Draw it Into An Arm's Race -The New Indian Express

Pakistan has already work on self-reliance technology while India decide to import many Western/Russia TRIPLE high prices than us but still totally failures last 14 years.

For example: Arjun tanks failed, Tejas failed, Rafale negotiation 126 jets with France failed, Navy incidents failed, poor maintenances again and again. India already tried to send numbers of terrorists, TTP and bombers into Pakistan but totally failed.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Excuses, excuses. As I have already mentioned earlier in this thread, location of BD was not a surprise. Your establishment was either dumb or unable to place military assets to prevent the eventuality of '71. That's your problem.

It not just about might, else ask your Chinese masters to take Arunachal. Its about building the climate that justifies an action internationally. That's was done beautifully in '71.

When you get J&K to be a an independent country, get back to us. Till then, BD says hi.

Stop the bluster,grow out of the childish propaganda you are subjected to and learn to think for yourself.

PS: I have a lot to say about other instances, but I don't need to considering the fertile ground '71 provides. :enjoy:

Please read my both post again till you understand what I meant alternatively I keep wasting my time here. Let me say again.

Pak is NOT interested in Bangladesh as it is geographically separated from Pak. Pak has already accepted Bangladesh as an Independent country way back in 1974 and Pak does not want to take back Bangladesh.

But you claim Azad Kashmir as part of your territory and then you make further claims of winning all the wars then you should have taken Azad Kashmir in the first war you claim to win.

Like I said you keep bring bangaldesh ONLY because you don’t have anything else to say and while doing this you forget every time you failed to achieve a big territory of yours from your enemy.

Thread has outlived its life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom