What's new

India Should Keep Pakistan Embroiled and Draw it Into An Arm's Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, an arms race is benefiting India. In the short run though.
With the Make in India initiative, many domestic players are now getting top Army and Navy contracts. Good business - better demand - more employment.
I don't know much about Pakistan's budgets when compared to India so can't compare. But Pakistan must be in a much better state as far as their economy and military is concerned as illustrated by the Pakistanis posters here.
Amassing weapons has become a necessary evil since we have to deal with 2 hostile neighbors, but in my opinion its China that we are really competing against in this race. They've money and superior technology compared to India.
you can not afford an arms race either
I cant even afford a Mercedes-benz marco Polo ;)

:lol:

With amazing success of JFT program, I don't need to explain how JFT is fast changing the Indo-Pak war scenario to you.
JFT is Outdated Concept its Light Weight Fighter with Limited Load Capacity Compared to IAF Inventory .
With Limited EW Capabilities It will Only for Showcase No Way it can Match MKI,UPG,M2K or Rafale in Aerial combat.

Rest I Want Don't argue With you More Because of the Reputation you Have on PDF.

I have little interest in how old you are, however, history is not something you simply move on and not learn from. If you don't learn from history, you are bound to repeat the mistakes. I welcome Pak to repeat its mistakes.

Pak has neither the ability or finances to exploit Indian fault lines. You are welcome to try.

India has done next to nothing in Pak, we might change that in the near future.

As our PM said, Pak is a nuisance, we care about Pak as one would a nuisance, an attami hatiyaar nuisance, but a nuisance none the less.:lol:

Mukti Bahini, LTTE, BLA, TTP... India has been sponsoring cross-border terrorism in the neighborhood for decades.

If you want to live in the past, you are welcome to do so. Then keep weeping about Mughals, British and God knows who, if that helps you.

Partition is a reality, Pakistan is a reality. Whether you live in the past and keep dreaming of Akhand Baharat, will not change it.

And Pakistan does not need to do anything to exploit the fault lines in India, it is already exploding. We are already witnessing it.

India throws away all its money on foreign military hardware, it can never be a great power because it is unable or unwilling to do the heavy lifting like China has, you injuns have your hands full against Pakistan, come back down to earth boys, that LCA could crash any minute.

Telling yourself your a Supa Powa, doesnt make you one.

most valid point you made.

For India, it is technology projection and power projection. Not to counter any one but to achieve greater goals.India is also the highest contributor in UN PKF. Correct? May be for Pakistan this is arms race. But we are fine with it. We will develop defence systems as per our goals and capability.

It is one party arm race that Pakistan cannot escape. A very tough position to be in for Pakistan.

Our arms is not against Pakistan, but to a path to greater power status. However, Pakistan's defense is India specific. So you have no option but to react to arms India acquires.

Only if you guys had some IQ and functional brain then you would have realized policy of forcing Pakistan into an arms war is simply not working right now.

But then you guys are low IQ internet trolls along with being delusional.

Mukti Bahini, LTTE, BLA, TTP... India has been sponsoring cross-border terrorism in the neighborhood for decades.

If you want to live in the past, you are welcome to do so. Then keep weeping about Mughals, British and God knows who, if that helps you.

Partition is a reality, Pakistan is a reality. Whether you live in the past and keep dreaming of Akhand Baharat, will not change it.

And Pakistan does not need to do anything to exploit the fault lines in India, it is already exploding. We are already witnessing it.

Repeating a lie does not make it truth. This is repetitive.

Pak is a reality, so is it getting cut in half a reality. So is the upcoming balkanization.

Your lala land must be fun. keep dreaming of Indian fault lines as your army tries to keep its country together. :lol:

Amassing weapons has become a necessary evil since we have to deal with 2 hostile neighbors, but in my opinion its China that we are really competing against in this race. They've money and superior technology compared to India.
Actually, leaving aside Chinese 'paid' trolls, China is a much more responsible country. They don't threaten nuke shots like they are tequila. They have a mission, and are not blinded by religion. China is an adversary perhaps, a competitor - certainly. But not hostile. Our arms however are of course for all eventualities but the conventional threat perception from China is minimal. Threats in the 21st century come from countries that have no future to speak of. Countries that have little to lose. They are dangerous because of their desperation.

Indian arms race being Pakistani specific is hilarious.

Given India's goal is parity with Chinese capabilities.

So Pakistan has little choice on this matter. :lol:

Also an important point to note, if Pakistan has an option/capability to procure weapons which will disturb the equilibrium, they will do so.

So Arms race will be subject to each nation's economic prospects.

India throws away all its money on foreign military hardware, it can never be a great power because it is unable or unwilling
to do the heavy lifting like China has, you injuns have your hands full against Pakistan, come back down to earth boys, that LCA could crash any minute.
Did China Has Innovation Like West or USA Posses No they only Dream about Assembling it.

Our arms is not against Pakistan, but to a path to greater power status. However, Pakistan's defense is India specific. So you have no option but to react to arms India acquires.

So it is one party arm race.

Funny you Indians are, :lol:

From top to bottom all your extremist govt official talk about destroying, destablizing Pakistan and here comes a dude to tell us their arms are not for seeking superiority in the region.

And no India is not in a arm race vis-a-vis China as well.

These delusional Indians.... never stop amusing, :rofl:

Only if you guys had some IQ and functional brain then you would have realized policy of forcing Pakistan into an arms war is simply not working right now.

But then you guys are low IQ internet trolls along with being delusional.

We are fine whether Pakistan increase defense budget or not. It is up to you guys to decide. India's defense budget will keep on getting bigger. Our national policy regarding building defense capability is different and is not against Pakistan

JFT is Outdated Concept its Light Weight Fighter with Limited Load Capacity Compared to IAF Inventory .
With Limited EW Capabilities It will Only for Showcase No Way it can Match MKI,UPG,M2K or Rafale in Aerial combat.

Rest I Want Don't argue With you More Because of the Reputation you Have on PDF.

I have amazing repute among Pakistani members. Among Indians l simply don't care since you guys come to this forum to provide us with oppotunity to humiliate you and your country. We and I do what you guys come for.

And do read about JFT program, its achievements and how it is taking PAF to all new level. You might learn something new unless you want to die as a delusional bharati.

To an extent you're right, both India and Pakistan would get zilch out of the arms race that we are competing in, we can not afford a war.

There is strategic gain in a race. and people do it whether they can afford or not. Its pure business.

Repeating a lie does not make it truth. This is repetitive.

Pak is a reality, so is it getting cut in half a reality. So is the upcoming balkanization.

Your lala land must be fun. keep dreaming of Indian fault lines as your army tries to keep its country together. :lol:

How is this "Balkanization of Pakistan" is a reality?

My delusional Indian friend, would you enlighten us with your Vedic logic of living in reality? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom