What's new

India Should Keep Pakistan Embroiled and Draw it Into An Arm's Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why your army chief was seen roaming near Kremlin? Russia is not joining any CPEC, because even China is confused how this project will accomplish. The status of IPI is known to us. TTP is still active. The MoU between Afghan and Pakistan intelligence has stalled. TUQ returning, so more work for security forces.

Pakistan needs a lot of arms to keep their Quom under confidence. Hence arms race with India has become a necessity for Pakistan.

That was a normal trip to Russia. Not of any arms race as delusional bharatis dream about. CPEC would go as it i designed to be. IPI is something far different from CPEC. Learn the difference between between both projects. Yeah you would try to bail out TTP to harm CPEC but with new resolve of Pakistan and China's involvement, that would only harm you. The MOU with Afghanistan is still there. Afghan govt still stands by it. TUQ is internal politics and not a major issue. You are clutching to straws now. :lol:

We are getting what we need and no arms race is required for it.

Yes, yes, because you are Musharraf, right? :rofl:

Go cry about your aatami hatiyaar to whoever listens. :lol:

And musharraf was a Pakistani. :D

Anyways i like contradictory post. Kargil war and no bite. :lol:

I have already figured out what that term meant, but wanted to give you a chance to explain.

I know it is a term used by hyper emotional delusional Indians to live in a parallel universe and feel good about it.

Great that you figured it out, I hope I am not longer bugged with silly questions.

Ok good for you.

By the way...India doesn't barking, it roars. When it roars people across borders become unsettled as it happened recently.

No you are mistaking barking with roar. Go watch animal planet or your PM's speech for further details.

That was a normal trip to Russia. Not of any arms race as delusional bharatis dream about. CPEC would go as it i designed to be. IPI is something far different from CPEC. Learn the difference between between both projects. Yeah you would try to bail out TTP to harm CPEC but with new resolve of Pakistan and China's involvement, that would only harm you. The MOU with Afghanistan is still there. Afghan govt still stands by it. TUQ is internal politics and not a major issue. You are clutching to straws now. :lol:

We are getting what we need and no arms race is required for it.

yes, correct, 8 submarines from China to counter India's growing navy and recent visit of type 039 Chinese vessel to Gwadar to train **** sailor , is part of Arms race only. And recent statement by Nawaziya to create more lethal PN, explains all the the shivering in Naval command. :P

I don't agree.

Not all hindus are extremist evil baniyas, there are some good hindus as well.
Like me

tune to emo.jpg

I don't know what he was, Pak, Saudi, matters little. Though I wonder if you are him. On TV, he comes across as an emotionally unstable kid. :lol:

Yup Kargil demonstrated well that the Pak cry of aatami latiyaar is all bark and no bite. Now, no one takes that seriously. Your country could be split in parts and the generals won't dare lob any nukes. The life they enjoy at the expense of ordinary people is too good to pass up for anything.

No you are mistaking barking with roar. Go watch animal planet or your PM's speech for further details.

India went hunting inside Burma and the after effects were felt in Pakistan :D. As far as I know lions hunt and do you know that India is the only country that has 3 of the big 4 cats: Lions, Tigers, and Leopards. As we live with these animals, we understand the difference between a roar and a bark.

cuz you didn't had the balls to make us do that in niether 2002 or 2008 :bunny:
so you still dont know what we had been doing to your nation all along withowt doings o called "surgikal strikes" :haha:

I don't know what he was, Pak, Saudi, matters little. Though I wonder if you are him. On TV, he comes across as an emotionally unstable kid. :lol:

Yup Kargil demonstrated well that the Pak cry of aatami latiyaar is all bark and no bite. Now, no one takes that seriously. Your country could be split in parts and the generals won't dare lob any nukes. The life they enjoy at the expense of ordinary people is too good to pass up for anything.

really you think we needed atami hathiyar in kargil when the casualties from your side was so high that there was an emergency on coffin makings in INDIA :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom