What's new

India should apologize for drone intrusion

If that was the case then there would be no hindus left in Pakistan but they are growing in number and last month hindus from india came to Pakistan. No politician of Pakistan said such a thing instead this is the reality
CTeIZo8WoAAPeHD.jpg
nawazsharif-diwali-h_111215015520.jpg

Hafiz saeed built wells and did charity for hindus in Pakistan. Meanwhile indians elect hate driven islamaphobes as their leaders who always push for communal violence in india.

You still haven't said a single word about this drone yet?
Do you know Pakistani Hindus in person? I think your knowledge is limited to what you gathered from Pakistani media.

You're seriously asking for a legitimate source for that claim?

Keyboard Warrior Hyper nationalists are practically a dime-a-dozen on this forum.

Some will even post as if they're in control of their own countries military like this cartoon character obviously did.
You’re right bud.

Do you know Pakistani Hindus in person? I think your knowledge is limited to what you gathered from Pakistani media.
Yes I do and I can post links from different media but that would be going off topic since the topic isn't about Pakistan at all.

You were the one who went off topic to start with.
Not really no! I was talking about a mere strategy at first but then the conversation went off topic. Now I am trying to bring it back on topic.

Back
Top Bottom