What's new

India should apologize for drone intrusion

Sure can you show me India has a 0.06 crash rate?

Some salient facts about the crashes with references.

• India, using mostly Russian aircraft, has an accident rate of 6-7 per 100,000 hours flown (compared to 4-5 for all NATO air forces.)
  • The Indian rate had been over ten for many years, and it is still that high, and often higher, with other nations (including Russia and China), that use Russian aircraft designs.
  • F-15s and F-16s have an accident rate of 3-4 per 100,000 flight hours.
  • 1970-2005: IAF has recorded around 700 crashes since 1970, with around 180 pilots and scores of civilians on the ground losing their lives Publication: The Times of India, Date: Monday, September 4 2006
  • 1970-2005: f the 793 MiG-21s progressively inducted inIAF since 1963, 330 have been lost in accidents. The Times of India, you crash 500 mig-21s? Omg, no matter how you twist statistic, China will not crash 500 planes even in decades.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:[
very old data.
IAF crash reduced to 0.32 per 10,000 flying hours in 1998:
While we do not know the exact number of flying hours for the IAF in that 19 month period we can use flying hours from the years 1997-1998 to 1998-1999 to come up a with a reasonable estimate. In 1997/98 the IAF logged 306,190 hours and in 1998/99 it logged 311,412 hours. For the sake of argument we can extrapolate that the IAF logged 181,657 hours during the first 7 months of 1998. Hence for the 19 month period beginning Jan 1997 the IAF logged a total 487,847 hours. During this period the IAF suffered 16 major accidents (7 in 1997 + 9 in first seven months of 1998). This translates into a loss rate of 0.32 per 10,000 hours. Thus as IAF, as a service, suffered an attrition rate that is less than a third of the Pakistan Air Force's during 1997-1998

Last year it reduced to less than 0.1 as IAF logged 600,000 hours and saw 6 crashes.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:[
very old data.:rofl:

Last year it reduced to less than 0.1 as IAF logged 600,000 hours and saw 6 crashes.

Sure, where is your source, even newsmedia will do? My source clearly states Chinese rates are better than developed countries, your statement above just extrapolate.

700 planes crashes, you basically crash your whole air force. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No wonder Indian Air Force is a flying coffin force.

Where is your source? My source clearly states Chinese rates are better than developed countries, your statement above just extrapolate.

700 planes crashes, you basically crash your whole air forc
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
It was only 0.32 per 10,000 in 1998 , now it is even lower:

wwww,bharat-rakshak,com/IAF/today/contemporary/326-attrition,html

omg....already fedup with doklam threatenings...now come more threatenings.....don't be chicken...

please attach if you have balls....

please no more puk..puk..puk..puk...pakak on pdf

Only flying coffins in Asia are Pakistani mirages, 14 Pakistani fighter pilots died since 2012 compared to 4 Indian fighter pilots and six Chinese pilots who died

Drone crash landed and Chinese bonkers nuked India. After Doklam they feel offended as PLA could not show courage to retaliate. China need to revamp PLA to counter India and PLAF need to get rid of the 2nd generation planes like, j11, j10 and J20.

There will be no war over some drone... full stop.
The top level decisions makers in China are not like pdf members here! War is ruled out but they will surely milk this incident for the benefit of Chinese propaganda against India.

Forget India and China, there are some countries who have been directly attacked by drones for more than a decade yet don’t have the will to strike back at the enemy...nuff said.

Lol.. thing is we don't give a flying fu*k to the Chinese warning. You shot down a drone? Good for ya. Spare us of your rhetorics please...yawn!

Only flying coffins in Asia are Pakistani mirages, 14 Pakistani fighter pilots died since 2012 compared to 4 Indian fighter pilots and six Chinese pilots who died
Sorry this Flying Coffin titles is reserved only for IAF only the IAF has the ability to lose half a thousand planes

Yeah dreams are free, and pakistan nuked india multiple times in pdf...lol

They have this mentality... Understandable.
This thread isn't about Pakistan jack a**. I can understand your fear of Chinese retaliation they crushed and shattered your ego in 1962.

Not at all. Think tank should think, but you seem be .... lol
That's funny coming from a bharti

This thread isn't about Pakistan jack a**. I can understand your fear of Chinese retaliation they crushed and shattered your ego in 1962.

No, it was a reply to your delusions...Keep dreaming princess. I can understanding you hyperventilating whenever india is mentioned.

look who's talking . chamchas ?

reality is different than your perception sir , china is surprised and that caused stomach ache in the leaders and forces of china ! i wonder what would be the status of this wannabe be superpower china around 2019 when modi gets another term . and i am lovin it :azn: .
No offence but modi didn't do sh*t despite all the boasting and tough talk :rolleyes:
You are talking about another term but I hope he stays in power for the rest of his life.

Very much to do with ummah chummah, Sword of Islamic force, nuclear power Pakistan begging Arabs and China to attack Israel or India, thereby hiding their cowardice is very much related. Have some hashish or heroin, will help you forget your weakness.
What are you talking about man? It's indians who are begging arabs for jobs in UAE.
Its indians like arnab goswami begging nethanyahu to attack Pakistan.
It's indians praying to donald trump to start a genocide against muslims.
It's indians crying and begging to obama to attack Pakistan.
It's indians sucking up to America to contain China.

What weakness? :rofl: You can't even beat small Pakistan and now you are shitting yourself afraid of China despite the hashish effect.

No, it was a reply to your delusions...Keep dreaming princess. I can understanding you hyperventilating whenever india is mentioned.
What delusions? It's you who is hyperventilating I can understand why
xixixixix-china-stop-it-what-you-go-do-about-it-18787416.png

U moron? Backward in what? As if china became a suoer power? For the last 30 years u grew at two digit. Tell me now its 2017. China is a super power or not?

Only problem is ur brainwashed garbage inside your brain. Open ur eyes. Little japs and veits pulped ur face black and blue. All u can do is to run away and hide until someone come and rescue you and u boost ur ego? Dude grow up. If yiu want nuclear war with india or conventional war with india like another moron opened this thread tel ur chinese military to get some shiny balls. Then open fire at us. Or just zip up. Show ur superiority complex (which is because of centuries of inferiority complex) to Pakistan. Not mess with India. You wont even know what struck you.

If u want to discuss u can. Lets debate on course of war depending upon present capabilities. Are ready?

Naaaa... He just pointing out Pakistan might loss more territories to India or be give birth to new countries like 1971 Bangladesh. India wont take any inch of Pakistan other than our very own Kashmir under ur control.

And one more thing. How you guys are considering chinese as ur masters? The way they will blaa blaa blaa about chinese superiority race during CPEC will be interesting to watch out. Am sure one proud local Pakistan will start chasing 10 chinese at ghe same time inside Pakistan.

But you conveniently forget August the 14th 1947 when a Muslim minority was able to shread, dismember and spread open wide the legs of mother india to create Pakistan from conquered indian territory :devil: and there is nothing indian kind can ever do to get that conquered territory back again :chilli:

bangladesh is 6× smaller than Pakistan landwise. Wheras Pakistani territory is 3.2 times smaller than india. That immediately tells you who lost more territory :lol: Also, like indians the bangladeshis are a completely different race and culture to Pakistani people so we are more than happy for them to have their own nation :azn: We don't have anything in common with them.

CPEC has/will ensure that Pakistan becomes a developed nation with a living standard for our citizens comparable to that of nations like Turkey and Portugal :azn:

It's ironic that you call China the master of Pakistan when ot is india that has been conquered, destroyed and raped profusely by the major empires for more than a 1000 years......:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
It was only 0.32 per 10,000 in 1998 , now it is even lower:

wwww,bharat-rakshak,com/IAF/today/contemporary/326-attrition,html
Wow, when I said quote web media, I meant at least quote an officer in web media, like TOI or something not an amateur writing his anal_lysis. How does the world's bestest air force crash a C-130 while taxiing and most shocking of all destroyed > 700 planes in 40 years This is beyond my understanding. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Btw, I rechecked your figures from ASN, you lost 8 = SU-30MKI, 6 = M-2K, 9 = Mig-29, that's 23 crashes of gen 4 aircraft out of roughly 400 aircraft. :cool:.

We lost 10 J-10s and 6 SU-27 derivatives that's 16 gen 4 aircraft out of roughly 800 aircrafts. Your crash rates are almost DOUBLE of ours. :rofl::rofl:

See, he is quoting an anal_lysis from Bharat Rakshak op ed.:omghaha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:[
very old data.

Where is your source? You need to give a source, not farting from your orifice. :rofl:

Lol.. thing is we don't give a flying fu*k to the Chinese warning. You shot down a drone? Good for ya. Spare us of your rhetorics please...yawn!
We shot down a 12mil$ drone. :rofl:

But you conveniently forget August the 14th 1947 when a Muslim minority was able to shread, dismember and spread open wide the legs of mother india to create Pakistan from conquered indian territory :devil: and there is nothing indian kind can ever do to get that conquered territory back again :chilli:

bangladesh is 6× smaller than Pakistan landwise. Wheras Pakistani territory is 3.2 times smaller than india. That immediately tells you who lost more territory :lol: Also, like indians the bangladeshis are a completely different race and culture to Pakistani people so we are more than happy for them to have their own nation :azn: We don't have anything in common with them.

CPEC has/will ensure that Pakistan becomes a developed nation with a living standard for our citizens comparable to that of nations like Turkey and Portugal :azn:

It's ironic that you call China the master of Pakistan when ot is india that has been conquered, destroyed and raped profusely by the major empires for more than a 1000 years......:lol:
Always remember this, we are equals not subordinates to one party. You shall stand equal with us, you were the ones helping us open up China.

India shall face both of us from now on. We are coming to South Asia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom