What's new

India should apologize for drone intrusion

Wow, when I said quote web media, I meant at least quote an officer in web media, like TOI or something not an amateur writing his anal_lysis. How does the world's bestest air force crash a C-130 while taxiing and most shocking of all destroyed > 700 planes in 40 years This is beyond my understanding. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

See, he is quoting an anal_lysis from Bharat Rakshak op ed.:omghaha:

Where is your source? You need to give a source, not farting from your orifice. :rofl:

We shot down a 12mil$ drone. :rofl:

Always remember this, we are equals not subordinates to one party. You shall stand equal with us, you were the ones helping us open up China.

India shall face both of us from now on. We are coming to South Asia.

Brother, the people of Pakistan have nothing but pure love for our Chinese brothers and sisters. So much so that it irks the indians.
China Zindabad Pakistan Zindabad

:china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

Pakistan was twice as big, we cut it into its current size.
We Indians are not against Muslims. We have more Muslims than any other Arab or wannabe Arab countries. Our difference with Pakistan are not religion based. Pakistanis see everything from religious angle and assume that others are same.
All we want is final demarcation of border,making Line of actual control as permanent border is acceptable. We do not want open trade etc with terror infested Pakistan nor we want to drop bombs on civilians of any country.
You can then do ummah chummah, kill all your minorities, implement sharia...none of our concern.

Pakistan never had a numerical advantage over india and I always congratulate indians for 1971 because it's the only war they ever won in history that too with bangladeshi muslims.

Look man I never cared for muslims of india and never will, do what you want with them but if you spare shajida khan then we might be enemies.

Actually let me correct you there what you really want is to take over Azad kashmir and break Pakistan. ram madev made it clear to mehdi hassan on bbc. I would believe him more than you since he is a member of bjp.

indians must except the fact that Pakistan and indonesia are better countries for hindus compared to india.
In Pakistan hindus are happy and flourishing meanwhile in india they are in danger,rss must save them with ghar wapsi

Pakistan never had a numerical advantage over india and I always congratulate indians for 1971 because it's the only war they ever won in history that too with bangladeshi muslims.

Look man I never cared for muslims of india and never will, do what you want with them but if you spare shajida khan then we might be enemies.

Actually let me correct you there what you really want is to take over Azad kashmir and break Pakistan. ram madev made it clear to mehdi hassan on bbc. I would believe him more than you since he is a member of bjp.

indians must except the fact that Pakistan and indonesia are better countries for hindus compared to india.
In Pakistan hindus are happy and flourishing meanwhile in india they are in danger,rss must save them with ghar wapsi
Do you have any idea about Pakistani Hindus? Only poverty stricken remain in Pakistan. Others try to move to West or to India. Check with someone on ground. Then you have stupid blasphemy law which can't even be criticised publicly.
And we actually have no interest in that AJK strip, keep it.

Then you have stupid blasphemy law which can't even be criticised publicly.
:astagh: Don't say that word. You are warned.
If you think drones are ok to enter other countries skies that would be your problem. you guys should not take China's tolerance as sign of weakness.
If you think choppers are ok to enter other countries, I think it's ok for a drone. Stop acting like a bunch of clown hypocrites.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...-air-space-in-uttarakhand/article18717965.ece

Yeah, our drone violated airspace, strayed into Chinese controlled area and crashed, you didn't claim you shot that down, so, it's a malfunction which resulted in downing. Now suck that up and move on, rather than crying like these, with all the war cries over again, it's really embarrassing for CCP's private army like PLA.

Pakistan was twice as big, we cut it into its current size.
We Indians are not against Muslims. We have more Muslims than any other Arab or wannabe Arab countries. Our difference with Pakistan are not religion based. Pakistanis see everything from religious angle and assume that others are same.
All we want is final demarcation of border,making Line of actual control as permanent border is acceptable. We do not want open trade etc with terror infested Pakistan nor we want to drop bombs on civilians of any country.
You can then do ummah chummah, kill all your minorities, implement sharia...none of our concern.

WTF??????????...............bangladesh is 6× smaller than Pakistan landwise. Since when does 1/2=1/6??????...........:lol:

Also you conveniently forget August the 14th 1947 when we, a Muslim minority carved, ripped, dismembered and open wide the legs of mother india to create Pakistan from conquered indian territory :devil:and there is nothing indian kind can ever do to get that conquered territory back again :chilli:

WTF??????????...............bangladesh is 6× smaller than Pakistan landwise. Since when does 1/2=1/6??????...........:lol:

Also you conveniently forget August the 14th 1947 when we, a Muslim minority carved, ripped, dismembered and open wide the legs of mother india to create Pakistan from conquered indian territory :devil:and there is nothing indian kind can ever do to get that conquered territory back again :chilli:
You don't need to use such language. It was British India which was divided into India, Pakistan and many princely states. I think India did better in terms of consolidating it's land quickly and efficiently... Kashmir, Hyderabad, goa etc. The very basis on which Pakistan was created was null and void post 71.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1079406.shtml

India is not the side which gets to decide how that drone came to cross into Chinese territory. The Chinese side's investigation will determine how Beijing deals with the incident. If India wants to improve relations, it should cooperate with the investigation. If China is certain that the Indian military sent a drone into Chinese territory with hostile intentions and New Delhi keeps up its bad manners, the consequences will be far worse than losing a drone.

The intrusion took place at the same location where a standoff broke off not too long ago between the Chinese and Indian militaries. In a time and at a location so sensitive, both sides should have avoided acting in ways that the other might perceive as provocative to prevent new frictions arising. But India clearly did not behave itself.

Even if it is a technical problem, why is that technical problem happening at the exact wrong place and wrong time? If a Chinese drone flew into Indian territory due to a technical failure, would India accept an explanation that such an incident was a mere accident?

The Indian military has gone too far. New Delhi is relying excessively on China's good will to maintain friendly relations with India. The Indian military trespassed into Chinese territory this summer and then a drone did it again. Taken together, these actions show India's provocative attitude. China has the full right to handle the Indian drone issue as it sees fit and the right to take further actions based on the results of the investigation and India's attitude.

We don't want a specific incident to damage China-India relations but that does not mean China will concede on its principles. India did not learn its lessons from the Doklam standoff and its military's provocation in the border areas is ongoing. China needs to respond strongly.

Now the nuclear missiles for Delhi are deploying to launch sites. Modi must deliver a humiliating apology or else the attack begins.

Do you think there are no Chinese drones flying on Indian side ? Lets move on its not a big deal its always better to know whats happening on the other side rather than just assuming.

You don't need to use such language. It was British India which was divided into India, Pakistan and many princely states. I think India did better in terms of consolidating it's land quickly and efficiently... Kashmir, Hyderabad, goa etc. The very basis on which Pakistan was created was null and void post 71.

So being called "British", "Republic" or whatever does not change anything. It's a lame excuse at trying to neagate the humiliation of india being ripped and divided into 3 nations without any hope of india EVER reclaiming it's conquered former territories.

The Two Nation Theory has actually been reinforced/solidified to become the 3-nation theory. The premise of which is more apparent than it was in August 1947. bangladesh was formed the same reason why Pakistan was formed. You cannot form a nation with a group of people who are racially completely dufferent to one another who also have a different culture, religion, heritage, language and in many cases a different religion.

Do you have any idea about Pakistani Hindus? Only poverty stricken remain in Pakistan. Others try to move to West or to India. Check with someone on ground. Then you have stupid blasphemy law which can't even be criticised publicly.
And we actually have no interest in that AJK strip, keep it.
Ofcourse I do! They all live in sindh and different parts of karachi happily. A whole PIA plane was stopped for a single hindu and hinduism continues to grow the fastest in Pakistan and indonesia not india.
You are right about the blasphemy law it could have been changed if ppp never gained power.
Btw do you have anything to say about this crashed drone? :lol:

Hiting a pole? That's crashing into a pole. So two crashes, how did your competent pilots even crash into a pole while taxiing? That shows the quality of your so called superior pilots. :rofl:
Most Indian pilots were former train operators,bet you didn't know that.

Ofcourse I do! They all live in sindh and different parts of karachi happily. A whole PIA plane was stopped for a single hindu and hinduism continues to grow the fastest in Pakistan and indonesia not india.
You are right about the blasphemy law it could have been changed if ppp never gained power.
Btw do you have anything to say about this crashed drone? :lol:
You do know that basic premise of Pakistan was that Hindus are evil and pure Muslims cannot live with them. Do not limit your knowledge to wiki/PDF. Talk to real people in Karachi, they will tell you how educated Hindus in Pakistan always try to move out. Only uneducated, poor Hindus are being left behind

You do know that basic premise of Pakistan was that Hindus are evil and pure Muslims cannot live with them. Do not limit your knowledge to wiki/PDF. Talk to real people in Karachi, they will tell you how educated Hindus in Pakistan always try to move out. Only uneducated, poor Hindus are being left behind
If that was the case then there would be no hindus left in Pakistan but they are growing in number and last month hindus from india came to Pakistan. No politician of Pakistan said such a thing instead this is the reality
CTeIZo8WoAAPeHD.jpg
nawazsharif-diwali-h_111215015520.jpg

Hafiz saeed built wells and did charity for hindus in Pakistan. Meanwhile indians elect hate driven islamaphobes as their leaders who always push for communal violence in india.

You still haven't said a single word about this drone yet?

Back
Top Bottom