What's new

India should apologize for drone intrusion

The fact that China lost 16 4th gen jets alone shows that scores of F-7 and Q-5 and J-8 must have crashed.

looks like your are confusing your fellow gay playbuddies with Harro and Gerard without whose permissions no edit possible on aviation safety.

China military crashes are so high CPC does not even dare to reveal data.

Only one C-130 crashed since the one which hit a pole got repaired and 're entered service.

You lost 15 jets we lost 16, you have around half our gen 4 numbers. How does that make you more superior? :rofl:
So how many F-7s, Q-5S and J-8s we lost for the past decade? :enjoy:

Well who is gaylord and zorro? And who bestowed they the authority on air crashes for China or India? At least Bharat Rakshak is an Indian military website, they have got more credibility than zorro or gaylord.

If we don't reveal our crash numbers how do you even know we had 16 crashes? :D

Hiting a pole? That's crashing into a pole. So two crashes, how did your competent pilots even crash into a pole while taxiing? That shows the quality of your so called superior pilots. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You lost 15 jets we lost 16, you have around half our gen 4 numbers. How does that make you more superior? :rofl:
So how many F-7s, Q-5S and J-8s we lost for the past decade? :enjoy:

Well who is gaylord and zorro? And who bestowed they the authority on air crashes for China or India? At least Bharat Rakshak is an Indian military website, they have got more credibility than zorro or gaylord.

If we don't reveal our crash numbers how do you even know we had 16 crashes? :D

Hiting a pole? That's crashing into a pole. So two crashes, how did your competent pilots even crash into a pole while taxiing? That shows the quality of your so called superior pilots. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
coward CPC media reveal only those crashes in which pilots die or which occur in populated areas.
So if there are 16 known PLAAF/PLANAF 4th gen crashes there must have scores more actual crashes in PLAAF.

looks like your are confusing your fellow gay playbuddies with Harro and Gerard without whose permissions no edit possible on aviation safety.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Bharat Rakshak and Aviation safety tally match with each other.

As C-130 was repaired after hitting pole, it is not regarded as a crash, only aircraft that are lost are regarded crashes.

coward CPC media reveal only those crashes in which pilots die or which occur in populated areas.
So if there are 16 known PLAAF/PLANAF 4th gen crashes there must have scores more actual crashes in PLAAF.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:c
Bharat Rakshak and Aviation safety tally match with each other.

As C-130 was repaired after hitting pole, it is not regarded as a crash, only aircraft that are lost are regarded crashes.
You still haven't answer me, 16 crash out of 800 aircraft versus 15 crash out of roughly 400 aircraft. What's the crash rate? Do the math. And 118++ crash in 10 years, can you proof to me we crashed 118 planes in 10 years? Only your flying coffin air force can reach that kinda level of incompetency bhai.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your gay butt buddies are now authorities in crash rates?:rofl::rofl::rofl: Again they already said they do not warrant it's accuracy.

Repaired or not, it still 'crashed', so it's still 2 crashes and that shows their 'superior' training crashing during taxiing. :rofl::rofl:

You still haven't answer me, 16 crash out of 800 aircraft versus 15 crash out of roughly 400 aircraft. What's the crash rate? Do the math. And 118++ crash in 10 years, can you proof to me we crashed 118 planes in 10 years? Only your flying coffin air force can reach that kinda level of incompetency bhai.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your gay butt buddies are now authorities in crash rates?:rofl::rofl::rofl: Again they already said they do not warrant it's accuracy.

Repaired or not, it still 'crashed', so it's still 2 crashes and that shows their 'superior' training crashing during taxiing. :rofl::rofl:
16 crashes are not the total number. They are just the ones which got reported as important pilots died in them or the crashes happened in populated areas.
Many many more crashed.:)

The proof of China crashing more than 118 is coward CPC has not released crash data unlike India which releases data every year.

So as China hides crash data, Chinese have no rights to talk about Indian crashes until China reveals crash data.
:lol::lol::lol:
Looks like your are confusing your gay butt buddies with aviation safety experts Harto & Gerard without whom not edit possible on aviation safety net.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aircraft which have been repaired are not regarded as crashes.

Xi Jinping needs to understand one thing. The Indians are very envious of China - like very AND they are still chamchas of the west even when they have been spat on and have been rejected. Indian's want war because of envy - remember that.
look who's talking . chamchas ?

This may be the perfect timing and opportunity for China to reclaim it's stolen lands.
reality is different than your perception sir , china is surprised and that caused stomach ache in the leaders and forces of china ! i wonder what would be the status of this wannabe be superpower china around 2019 when modi gets another term . and i am lovin it :azn: .

16 crashes are not the total number. They are just the ones which got reported as important pilots died in them or the crashes happened in populated areas.
Many many more crashed.:)

The proof of China crashing more than 118 is coward CPC has not released crash data unlike India which releases data every year.

So as China hides crash data, Chinese have no rights to talk about Indian crashes until China reveals crash data.
:lol::lol::lol:
Looks like your are confusing your gay butt buddies with aviation safety experts Harto & Gerard without whom not edit possible on aviation safety net.

Aircraft which have been repaired are not regarded as crashes.

So if you don't know how many planes Chinese crashed, how do you know we have a worse crash rate since open source evidence clearly shows 16 crash per 800 planes vs 15 crash per 400 planes.

And open source evidence points to 118++ crash for IAF. You can't prove we had more than 118++ crash. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you living in China? Can you tell me how many crashes we hid? Gaylord and Zorro are both amateur sites, you based your argument on that? HAHAHA.

Btw, how many Heron did you crash?:cheesy: One a a year, so every year you burn 12mil$. Still haven't answered me how your superior pilots can crash poles during taxiing.

So if you don't know how many planes Chinese crashed, how do you know we have a worse crash rate since open source evidence clearly shows 16 crash per 800 planes vs 15 crash per 400 planes.

And open source evidence points to 118++ crash for IAF. You can't prove we had more than 118++ crash. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you living in China? Can you tell me how many crashes we hid? Gaylord and Zorro are both amateur sites, you based your argument on that? HAHAHA.

Btw, how many Heron did you crash?:cheesy: One a a year, so every year you burn 12mil$. Still haven't answered me how your superior pilots can crash poles during taxiing.
China does not have Any open sources.
All those 16 crashes only came to light because they all happened in populated areas or important pilots died.
Thus this provesChinese crashes are at higher than 118.
All poor Chinese pilot training skills can be seen that Chinese pilots have a higher fatality rate than IAF.

1 crash per year is very low.
USAF crashes 4-5 predator drones every year.

China does not have Any open sources.
All those 16 crashes only came to light because they all happened in populated areas or important pilots died.
Thus this provesChinese crashes are at higher than 118.
All poor Chinese pilot training skills can be seen that Chinese pilots have a higher fatality rate than IAF.

I am just gonna copy paste and repeat my statement.

No, J-15 test facility is not near populated areas nor are the crash on the carrier. :azn:

You use guesstimate, in that case you might as well assume we crash 300 planes to mask your own incompetence. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is India US now with active combat drones in Afghanistan and many times more number of drones? :rofl:

http://eng.chinamil.com.cn/view/2017-11/09/content_7818808.htm

This rate has been reduced from 0.2 or so to less than 0.1 in the Chinese PLA Air Force, which is very low even in comparison with those developed countries. Such a progress is attributed to the improvement of China's industrial capability and personnel competence.

Last edited:
This may be the perfect timing and opportunity for China to reclaim it's stolen lands.

Yeah dreams are free, and pakistan nuked india multiple times in pdf...lol

Are Pakistanis official cheerleaders of war/jehad? Asking Arabs to attack Israel, Taliban to attack afghan govt, China to attack India.

They have this mentality... Understandable.

No, J-15 test facility is not near populated areas nor are the crash on the carrier. :azn:

You use guesstimate, in that case you might as well assume we crash 300 planes to mask your own incompetence. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is India US now with active combat drones in Afghanistan and many times more number of drones? :rofl:
China does not have Any open sources.:lol:
J-15 crashes got revealed because senior pilots died during important development programs.
Even then the fact that it got revealed several months after crash occurred shows China hides crashes whereas India reveals crash on day 1 itself.

:) :)
Thus this proves Chinese crashes are at higher than 118.

USAF has 400 Predators, India a 100+ Heron so crash rates are similar.

J-15 crashes got revealed because senior pilots died during important development programs.
Even then the fact that it got revealed several months after crash occurred shows China hides crashes whereas India reveals crash on day 1 itself.

http://eng.chinamil.com.cn/view/2017-11/09/content_7818808.htm

This rate has been reduced from 0.2 or so to less than 0.1 in the Chinese PLA Air Force, which is very low even in comparison with those developed countries. Such a progress is attributed to the improvement of China's industrial capability and personnel competence.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1079406.shtml

India is not the side which gets to decide how that drone came to cross into Chinese territory. The Chinese side's investigation will determine how Beijing deals with the incident. If India wants to improve relations, it should cooperate with the investigation. If China is certain that the Indian military sent a drone into Chinese territory with hostile intentions and New Delhi keeps up its bad manners, the consequences will be far worse than losing a drone.

The intrusion took place at the same location where a standoff broke off not too long ago between the Chinese and Indian militaries. In a time and at a location so sensitive, both sides should have avoided acting in ways that the other might perceive as provocative to prevent new frictions arising. But India clearly did not behave itself.

Even if it is a technical problem, why is that technical problem happening at the exact wrong place and wrong time? If a Chinese drone flew into Indian territory due to a technical failure, would India accept an explanation that such an incident was a mere accident?

The Indian military has gone too far. New Delhi is relying excessively on China's good will to maintain friendly relations with India. The Indian military trespassed into Chinese territory this summer and then a drone did it again. Taken together, these actions show India's provocative attitude. China has the full right to handle the Indian drone issue as it sees fit and the right to take further actions based on the results of the investigation and India's attitude.

We don't want a specific incident to damage China-India relations but that does not mean China will concede on its principles. India did not learn its lessons from the Doklam standoff and its military's provocation in the border areas is ongoing. China needs to respond strongly.

Now the nuclear missiles for Delhi are deploying to launch sites. Modi must deliver a humiliating apology or else the attack begins.
:rofl:

0.1 crash rate is still high.
IAF crash rate is 0.06 & USAF 0.045.

0.1 crash rate is still high.
IAF crash rate is 0.06 & USAF 0.045.
Sure can you show me India has a 0.06 crash rate?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pak-and-india-crash-rates-v-the-world.435038/

Some salient facts about the crashes with references.

• India, using mostly Russian aircraft, has an accident rate of 6-7 per 100,000 hours flown (compared to 4-5 for all NATO air forces.)
  • The Indian rate had been over ten for many years, and it is still that high, and often higher, with other nations (including Russia and China), that use Russian aircraft designs.
  • F-15s and F-16s have an accident rate of 3-4 per 100,000 flight hours.
  • World Record: 500th Flying coffin crashes
  • 1970-2005: IAF has recorded around 700 crashes since 1970, with around 180 pilots and scores of civilians on the ground losing their lives Publication: The Times of India, Date: Monday, September 4 2006
  • 1970-2005: f the 793 MiG-21s progressively inducted inIAF since 1963, 330 have been lost in accidents. The Times of India, Date: Monday, September 4 2006′
http://indianexpress.com/article/ex...acement-for-the-flying-coffin-in-near-future/
Damn you crash 500 mig-21s? Omg, no matter how you twist statistic, China will not crash 500 planes even in decades. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-be-too-little-too-late-idUSTRE8120LH20120203

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom