What's new

India Should Accept 'Olive Branch': Chinese Media On Top Pakistani General's Offer

Hey @Oscar , you seem to be very happy in demeaning Indians on this forum with talk of 'radicalized' and 'hate mongers'.
You conveniently tend to overlook the genocidal kinds that populate the majority of your own country.

Genocidal is what you lot are - you've killed hundreds of thousands muslims from 47 to present. I was describing your attributes, the hatred for Muslims and all the things you Kafars do.

I was speaking with @Oscar . If you find my comment distasteful you are free to leave the forum or not read through my posts.

I'm a Pakistani on a Pakistani forum. I can say what I like. This is not an indian forum. This is where I belong, not you.

Last edited:
Gen Amir is responsible for breaking the back of Indian sponsored terrorism inside Baluchistan. The statement from him is like rubbing salt on Indian wounds. He is telling Indians to STOP the subversive activities against CPEC and instead join it, effectively putting India in its place. It's a "Damn if you do Damn if you don't" situation for India. And with Chinese endorsing, its an embarrassing situation for India.

There is no way India is going to join the CPEC project, India cant see a prosperous Pakistan, it sees rising Pakistan a threat to its supremacy.

Indian media and Indian leaders are totally obsessed in extreme hatred for Pakistan and Muslims. Which is understandable; they have been ruled by Muslims for about a thousand years. No such overtures worked in the past;and will not in future. Not at least under RSS which aims to obliterate Muslims / Islam from SA. In 1962, Ayub had come out sincerely with an offer of joint defense. Nehru lost no time in rejecting this outright. Then Musharraf tried his best at Agra. He and Bajpai had even initialed th draft agreement by the evening. But during the night the hawks led by RAW got this sabotaged. A furious Musharraf stomped out home without ceremony in the morning.

Indian media and Indian leaders are totally obsessed in extreme hatred for Pakistan and Muslims. Which is understandable; they have been ruled by Muslims for about a thousand years. No such overtures worked in the past;and will not in future. Not at least under RSS which aims to obliterate Muslims / Islam from SA. In 1962, Ayub had come out sincerely with an offer of joint defense. Nehru lost no time in rejecting this outright. Then Musharraf tried his best at Agra. He and Bajpai had even initialed th draft agreement by the evening. But during the night the hawks led by RAW got this sabotaged. A furious Musharraf stomped out home without ceremony in the morning.

They might be able to wipe out Islam in indian but they will NEVER be able to do that to Pakistan. Perhaps in a delusional bollywood film maybe.

Ancient Hermetic wisdom dictates not cast pearls before the swine... they won't know the difference....

Sino-Pak Axis, CPEC being one bing example is about inclusive growth and shared prosperity...it is wise thing that Pak has invited indians to join the CPEC for regional peace and shared prosperity.

However, we all know that a prosperous, stable and advancing Pak is not in the strategic inerests of indians...they would rather see everyone in the neighbourhood as weaker and poorere than themselves so that they can intimidate and dominate the smaller states...all plan of making their dreams of greater india possible.

This the litmus test for these indians.. if they join the peaceful project then they are for real...otherwise, we shall all know who is the biggest sponsor of terrorism in the region...

Pak must remain a pillar of security and peace in South West Asia.

olive branch ma left toenail! More like General Riaz adding insult on top of injury to india! :lol:

ACTUALLY IT IS AN INSULT TO YOU WHEN A TIN POT GENERAL OF THE PAKISTAN ARMY IS OFFERING A COMMERCIAL DEAL WHICH THE RIGHTLY THE ELECTED GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE OFFERED? CHINA OWNS U AND SPEAKS THRU UR BOUGHT OUT GENERALS? WE KNOW HOW COMMANDO GEN m FLED PAKISTAN

I was speaking with @Oscar . If you find my comment distasteful you are free to leave the forum or not read through my posts.
Oscar is busy banning some Indian members, that is why you got an answer from a Pakistani senior member, a nice answer indeed.. not too harsh and with no insults, just some facts..

OT:
if India sees benefits from joining CPEC, it should respond positively, either through a general or a politician..same level answer, then it can become more formal at higher levels..
Everyone in the vicinity or close to it of Pakistan sees a benefit in this corridor From The GCC, Turkey, Iran to Russia among others and China also.. So Indians saying there is no benefit for them in this super mega project are just lying to themselves..The main question that comes to mind, is will Pakistan really want India to join in? Maybe for a price..
The Iranian-Pakistani Gas pipeline project, showed that Pakistan objected to it extension to India.. for obvious political reasons that have to be settled peacefully between the two..Maybe Pakistan wants to try the linking of economies to a peaceful political end.. this remains to be seen accordingly with India' political stances..

Last edited:
I'm a Pakistani on a Pakistani forum. I can say what I like. This is not an indian forum. This is where I belong, not you.
Clearly being a Pakistani on a Pakistani forum has not taught you any manners. That in which you donot intervene in a conversation evidently not directed towards you and then trying to pick a fight.

Perhaps that is what being a Pakistani in a Pakistani forum is all about for you?

Oscar is busy banning some Indian members, that is why you got an answer from a Pakistani senior member, a nice answer indeed.. not too harsh and with no insults, just some facts..
Once again, I am astounded to what 'nice' constitutes in Pakistani language. Being rude but short of insults is considered nice in Pakistani lexicon. Interesting indeed.

And teenagers hardly constitute as 'senior' members regardless of their online presence.
OT:
if India sees benefits from joining CPEC, it should respond positively, either through a general or a politician..same level answer, then it can become more formal at higher levels..
Everyone in the vicinity or close to it of Pakistan sees a benefit in this corridor From The GCC, Turkey, Iran to Russia among others and China also.. So Indians saying there is no benefit for them in this super mega project are just lying to themselves..The main question that comes to mind, is will Pakistan really want India to join in? Maybe for a price..
The Iranian-Pakistani Gas pipeline project, showed that Pakistan objected to it extension to India.. for obvious political reasons that have to be settled peacefully between the two..Maybe Pakistan wants to try the linking of economies to a peaceful political end.. this remains to be seen accordingly with India' political stances..
On the more relevant topic.
India has no need of CPEC. India shares a direct border with China for thousands of kilometers. We need no third party either by land or sea to trade with China (or from there on to Russia).

The only place where Pakistan is useful to us is for trade with Afghanistan. And CPEC has nothing to do with that. Pakistan has had road infrastructure for that for decades now.

However with Chabahar starting, our problems will ameliorate to a great extent where we will have a direct route to Afghanistan and other CAR's without needing to go through Pakistan.

ACTUALLY IT IS AN INSULT TO YOU WHEN A TIN POT GENERAL OF THE PAKISTAN ARMY IS OFFERING A COMMERCIAL DEAL WHICH THE RIGHTLY THE ELECTED GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE OFFERED? CHINA OWNS U AND SPEAKS THRU UR BOUGHT OUT GENERALS? WE KNOW HOW COMMANDO GEN m FLED PAKISTAN

:lol: boy I can just smell the butthurt in this one :lol:

Chinese are clever..if India joins CPEC...it is a direct benefactor of so called Pakistan occupied territories!

Clearly being a Pakistani on a Pakistani forum has not taught you any manners. That in which you donot intervene in a conversation evidently not directed towards you and then trying to pick a fight.

Perhaps that is what being a Pakistani in a Pakistani forum is all about for you?

Once again, I am astounded to what 'nice' constitutes in Pakistani language. Being rude but short of insults is considered nice in Pakistani lexicon. Interesting indeed.

And teenagers hardly constitute as 'senior' members regardless of their online presence.

On the more relevant topic.
India has no need of CPEC. India shares a direct border with China for thousands of kilometers. We need no third party either by land or sea to trade with China (or from there on to Russia).

The only place where Pakistan is useful to us is for trade with Afghanistan. And CPEC has nothing to do with that. Pakistan has had road infrastructure for that for decades now.

However with Chabahar starting, our problems will ameliorate to a great extent where we will have a direct route to Afghanistan and other CAR's without needing to go through Pakistan.

You and your kind here are simply unwanted and uninvited guests. You are tolerated more than your kind should be. Especially in light of the fact that you and your people are the eternal enemies of the Pakistani nation. You should respect that privilege. If you and your ilk don't like it then you are more than welcome to leave. You get FAR FAR better treatment on PDF than any enemy of india does on an indian forum. Never forget that fact.

You and your kind here are simply unwanted and uninvited guests. You are tolerated more than your kind should be. Especially in light of the fact that you and your people are the eternal enemies of the Pakistani nation. You should respect that privilege. If you and your ilk don't like it then you are more than welcome to leave. You get FAR FAR better treatment on PDF than any enemy of india does on an indian forum. Never forget that fact.
With every new post, you prove that your intelligence is lower than I estimated. Try not to reply or quote me again. Better things to do than argue with 18 year olds who think they have a point to prove in this world but will end up contributing nothing to country other than bile.

Back
Top Bottom