What's new

India Should Accept 'Olive Branch': Chinese Media On Top Pakistani General's Offer

With every new post, you prove that your intelligence is lower than I estimated. Try not to reply or quote me again. Better things to do than argue with 18 year olds who think they have a point to prove in this world but will end up contributing nothing to country other than bile.

What has this got to do with intelligence? You and your kind are unwelcome guests here. Taking advantage of Pakistani hospitality and altruism. If you really are a patriotic indian who believes in your nation and race, you would not be on PDF at all. You coming here is the equivalent of a Nazi German frequenting an Israeli defence forum. It wouldn't happen as the Germans thoroughly believe in their race, culture, heritage & nation.

:rofl::rofl: do you even know what CPEC is?

OK, here I thought any nation would jump at the opportunity of trade, but apparently 'super rich' Indians are 'too good' for dirt poor central Asia.

Now this is some real delusion.

CPEC can connect India to Tajikstan, Uzbekistan, Kirghizstan and Kazakhstan. How much trade can you think of ?
Pakistan does not seem interested in trade. Otherwise you would allow India-Afghanistan trade

Back
Top Bottom