What's new

India should accept defeat before Kashmiris’ struggle, says Nawaz

I am not talking about Pakistan, It is about Kashmiris themselves.. Why Pakistan should be involved at all in this?
If you hold a referendum on Kashmir, and the people decide to separate, then they can call their nation anything they want or join Pakistan if they want, and I am putting the emphasis on they_The Kashmiris_
Exactly..Why Pakistani's PM making stupid statement. Can you ask him and post back here? Why are they jumping like rabbits?

Bhai ye Kashmir ke chakkar me Jo militancy spread kar raho ho WO ek din tumko he le dubega .

So your point you created pakistan because you dont want to live with hindus fall flat..

You decide first.you want to live along side hindus or not?

In india we would have been a minority, in Pakistan we are a majority who live under our own laws. I dont value hindus at all even Pakistani ones but they should be allowed to live in Peace.

Kashmiris wanted the same but were forced under occupation and unislamic laws such as beef bans forced upon them

They should be allowed to free themselves from people they hate a so called democracy holding people to ransom

Perhaps Nawaz and pakistanis should accept defeat, its 70 years now, you guys still chanting kashmir... kashmir...

And thank you for your suggestion and care for kashmir, we will think over this but you all know Indian is largest democratic country with lots of parliamentry works... you all know how demcracy works... so give us some 100-200 years to think...

if not.follow UN refrendum and give us P*K..

if still not, sir jee tuntunna bajao.. aur Ram ke Goon gao...

nor Kashmir is the part of India.
De facto it is.
Denying the truth will not change anything on ground.

On Topic>> He is just trying to divert attention of people to kashmir rather than his own failures

He should struggle against his health issues than india.

De facto it is.
Denying the truth will not change anything on ground.

On Topic>> He is just trying to divert attention of people to kashmir rather than his own failures

He should struggle against his health issues than india.
Kashmiris are being made a tool in the political brinkmanship in Pakistan and at times in India... Poor people are being used as canon fodder to serve Pakistan's national narrative that is India is enemy... and Indian's political narrative that is Pakistan is a constant irritant.

Beats me too. If 700000 troops are there, what is the army doing in rest of India? We had 05 corps sitting in desert last year at the same time .. I wonder where do those troops come from!!!!

Who gave you that ridiculous figure?

@Joe Shearer You have quoted high figures for an infantry division .. but then will grant them to you as they are beefed up in XV corps due to terrain requirements. But not exceeding 20000 at 100% attendance at any given time, with leave states averaging 30-35% in routine, the figure goes down drastically. @hassamun tagging you since @Joe Shearer was giving you the figures.

His is higher on approximate figure, the figure of 23000 per division in Kashmir is high by 15-20% in the least but lets accept it for the argument's sake. Point to be noted is that 80% of the troops on orbat of XV corps are on LC and not in hinterland, so the actual number of troops in Kashmir valley proper reduces way further. The valley proper is dominated by RR and CAPFs with JKP. No regular units are involved in CI ops in valley's towns or cities. Extrapolate the figure he has given to you and use the same to reach a working figure.

700,000 troops in Kashmir itself will allow us to have a soldier in every house, bedroom and even on the bed!!!!

I was quoting the highest possible theoretical figure in an attempt at Argumentum Ad Absurdum. That figure of 23,000 is not active soldiers, but active soldiers gross of leave (not including those on leave) 15,000, based on a full three infantry brigades, no armour, + 8,000 support personnel. I don't think anybody outside wartime is perfectly up to complement.

What is more, both XIV and XV Corps are two-division Corps; only XVI Corps is three strong. So I took two for XV Corps, of whom both the Gurez and Baramula Divisions are wholly on the LOC (80%, as you have said, in practical terms).

Don't worry Nawaz, we will make sure your country "celebrates" Black Day each and every day of the year....
if necessary we will ensure most of these days are multiple black days ;)

btw, when are you lot leaving Baluchistan?

:butcher: :enjoy:

54215413.jpg

I am not talking about Pakistan, It is about Kashmiris themselves.. Why Pakistan should be involved at all in this?
If you hold a referendum on Kashmir, and the people decide to separate, then they can call their nation anything they want or join Pakistan if they want, and I am putting the emphasis on they_The Kashmiris_
why pakistan should be involved?? lol without kashmir issue pakistan would have broken decades ago thats the only issue all pakistanis agree upon

In india we would have been a minority, in Pakistan we are a majority who live under our own laws. I dont value hindus at all even Pakistani ones but they should be allowed to live in Peace.

Kashmiris wanted the same but were forced under occupation and unislamic laws such as beef bans forced upon them

They should be allowed to free themselves from people they hate a so called democracy holding people to ransom
lol yet u live in west and cry like a little girl when majority look down upon u damn i wonder how u convince urself of u r own lies :o:

I was quoting the highest possible theoretical figure in an attempt at Argumentum Ad Absurdum.

Sir, that is what I could make out from your post, even with the latitude you have given the number is still way too high by quite a long stretch. I understood what you were doing hence my subsequent tag to @hassamun (you know anyone you give initial leeway to I try and engage him/her in sensible dialogue in order to learn from others. You anyways don't indulge half assed punks, so I do come across good people thanks to you; piggybacking on you, sir)

That figure of 23,000 is not active soldiers, but active soldiers gross of leave (not including those on leave) 15,000, based on a full three infantry brigades, no armour, + 8,000 support personnel. I don't think anybody outside wartime is perfectly up to complement.
What is more, both XIV and XV Corps are two-division Corps; only XVI Corps is three strong. So I took two for XV Corps, of whom both the Gurez and Baramula Divisions are wholly on the LOC (80%, as you have said, in practical terms).

Sir an infantry div today is topping out at 17000 max with full complement. The corps reserve brigades in CI grid had been realigned to LAC long back and reoriented to Ladakh and elsewhere. These brigades moved out 03 years back. The 28 is at Kupwara and has 04 x Brigades with 02 x Brigades being minus 01.

Increasingly RR has been moved to LC region with examples of 57, 51, 45, 57, 36 ex Kilo Force (majority of them) to name a few in 28 itself. The long term perspective is to de-induct infantry units from CI role and deploy them exclusively for BG/LC roles. Even RR are being thinned out in valley as it is increasingly a law and order problem and not CI. CI is being increasingly relegated to LC hence the shift of RR.

There is even talk of shifting in few AR units to tier up further, but there has been no action on that front. The Kashmir issue is being dealt as an IS affair exclusively now and is being relegated to MHA for all practical purposes in a phased manner.

Just putting out facts as available on public domain so that you can cut the strength (maximum you have posted) you have been giving as a guide to those who perpetuate the grossly stupid figure of 700,000. You can have greater fun with those who are naive to engage you with stupidity!

Accept defeat and liberate Baluchistan....

What was that?:undecided:

So tacitly admitting that they can't defeat us and now begging us to admit defeat? Dehati aur@t... this is what they have been doing since long.. Bhutto had to beg for getting pak PoWs released too...

Back
Top Bottom