What's new

India should accept defeat before Kashmiris’ struggle, says Nawaz

Gen Raheel Showing his abilities and Power
India should be scared now it is time to free Kashmir on wishes of Kashmiris
How long you will press this matter, one day it has to be separate from India so being a good student of global class room they should free them, Bitter Truth
Every Gen Pakistan had was a god sent when in service,and we have seen the same Pakistanies blaming the Gen once out of service.so we are not worried,Bitter Truth

Are there any claims of independence in the Pakistani side of Kashmir? Any violence?
Great all of sudden u ask something entirely irrelevant.:hitwall:. Instead of beating around the bush why dont you read my post again and answer the real question I asked....:coffee:

I am glad that you are knowledgeable but whats your point here ?

FYI Manavadar was a vassal to Junagadh which in turn was a vassal to Baroda State

Have I been cornered ?

Kashmir acceded to India so has to go to India...Junagadh and Manavadar acceded to Pakistan and yet they were invaded...This is my point...

Yes you are right Manavadar was a vassal state to Junagadh however, both had their own leaders and flags...

Are you aware of the Actual and Real SIZE of the Indian Army

If you knew ; you would not guess or speculate on how many troops are in Kashmir

As a matter of fact I do know the size of the Indian Army. 1,325,000 active troops and 2,143,000 Reserves...

I have mentioned before that I don't speculate or give my own facts...unless I specifically mention it....I research Data from Neutral and Indian websites...The figure came from those websites....Please view those websites and then make such comments if needed...

1. There is no "700000 troops" in Kashmir. @Joe Shearer .....again!! :)

2. Pakistan agreed to a bilateral solution in all matters by signing the Simla Agreement, so no role for UN or any other third party here.

3. Even if we feel like holding a referendum in Kashmir as per our decision, then also Pakistan needs to do the following things first:

3.a) Remove all the people settled in Pak occupied Kashmir after 1947.

3.b) Withdraw all its troops from Pak occupied Kashmir.

3.c) Get back the territories of J&K state from China that it has given away previously.

Let us know after fulfilling these criterion, then only we will even start considering a referendum as an option and let you know our decision on it.

Forget Azad kashmir we have no issue,
It is a land of muslims ruled by a nation that shares its faith, culture and language with Pakistan

Its indian occupied Kashmir where there is a problem, if india was so confident in its rule in kashmir and democracy then it would give kashmir the right to a democratic referendum

I am not talking about Pakistan, It is about Kashmiris themselves.. Why Pakistan should be involved at all in this?
If you hold a referendum on Kashmir, and the people decide to separate, then they can call their nation anything they want or join Pakistan if they want, and I am putting the emphasis on they_The Kashmiris_

Oh! _The Kashmiris_ ........................... _The Kashmiris_ also include a sizable population of "Non-Sunni-Muslim Kashmiris" who don't want to see an "Islamic Khilafat" there.

And our constitution is bound to protect the interests of All _The Kashmiris_, not of any particular sect.

Besides, our constitution doesn't allow giving "Freedom" to any religious group based on their bigoted world view.

So.....NO.......what you are wishing to see won't happen ever.

Forget Azad kashmir we have no issue,
It is a land of muslims ruled by a nation that shares its faith, culture and language with Pakistan

Its indian occupied Kashmir where there is a problem, if india was so confident in its rule in kashmir and democracy then it would give kashmir the right to a democratic referendum

The same answer above applies to your post. And there is no "Land of Muslims", Kashmir was 100% non-Muslim once, and it was under both Hindu and Shikh rule. We have no problem if Muslims ALSO live there peacefully without claiming a "Land of Muslims"....that won't happen. Get used to this simple fact.

Last edited:

I urge you to read the steps that would lead to a refrendum - they were to begin with Pak vacating areas under the control of Maharaja Hari Singh.

The first step never happened.

I urge you to read the steps that would lead to a refrendum - they were to begin with Pak vacating areas under the control of Maharaja Hari Singh.

Dude .. there is no point... Pakistanis go blind at the time they reach the section of UN resolution... all that they can read is Plebiscite...Plebiscite... they are not trained to read what has to happen before it... even if in some hypothetical scenario... India says...OK Pakistan lets get on with the plebiscite.... Pakistanis will be the one to chicken out.. because to get plebiscite going... Pakistani Army has to vacate P~O~Kashmir...and They will neer do that...v

Forget the rules, they are no longer valid
Applying rules from rhe 1940s now is pointless

Azad Kashmir is fine, there are no bombs going off, chaos or hostility because the people are ruled by their own, who share their culture and faith.

The problem is in indian occupied Kashmir, the comically called worlds biggest democracy refuses to give the people a choice
Refuses to give them a peaceful democratic lawfull means of expressing their will

The dark hindus of India share nothing with Kashmiris, not faith, not culture, not language, nothing
And the Kashmiris resent being ruled by indian hindus of having indian laws, beef bans etc forced upon them

They turn out in the tens of thousands to celebrate young men who take up arms against india

And in the digital age the call of azaadi is stronger than ever

Why force them to be with india, people they hate, why do you think you can bribe kashmir when this issue is emotional

Come to your senses indians, you cant act stupid forever
Give the kashmiris a peaceful referendum and allow them to peacefully determine their future, forget about azaad kashmir a 100% muslim area

Azad Kashmir is fine, there are no bombs going off, chaos or hostility because the people are ruled by their own, who share their culture and faith.

The problem is in indian occupied Kashmir, the comically called worlds biggest democracy refuses to give the people a choice
Refuses to give them a peaceful democratic lawfull means of expressing their will

The dark hindus of India share nothing with Kashmiris, not faith, not culture, not language, nothing
And the Kashmiris resent being ruled by indian hindus of having indian laws, beef bans etc forced upon them

They turn out in the tens of thousands to celebrate young men who take up arms against india

And in the digital age the call of azaadi is stronger than ever

Why force them to be with india, people they hate, why do you think you can bribe kashmir when this issue is emotional

Give the kashmiris a peaceful referendum and allow them to peacefully determine their future, forget about azaad kashmir a 100% muslim area

Well.. if rules in 1940s don't apply anymore... then all this Plebiscite talk goes out of the window... you stay happy with whatever you have and we stay happy with whatever we have.. simple.

Appreciate your POV.

You have just blown away the bottom of your demand for plebiscite which had its rooots in the 1940's.

Let those who want separation form a party & contest elections, in India changes take place through the ballot.

A Racist remark - reported.

Next, educate yourself. Remember there were & are Hindus in the valley too.

This is what India & the world feels about Pakistan.

Even after losing half your country & having the remainder slip into a mayhem of internecine killings it hasnt come to its senses & still covets something it never had nor ever will.

Back
Top Bottom