What's new

India should accept defeat before Kashmiris’ struggle, says Nawaz

If India is as democratic as it claims to be, why not pull out its troops and hold a referendum under UN supervision. because 700 000 troops in Kashmir, looks like an occupation.. nothing less and more so if there are bloodbaths very often..

1. There is no "700000 troops" in Kashmir. @Joe Shearer .....again!! :)

2. Pakistan agreed to a bilateral solution in all matters by signing the Simla Agreement, so no role for UN or any other third party here.

3. Even if we feel like holding a referendum in Kashmir as per our decision, then also Pakistan needs to do the following things first:

3.a) Remove all the people settled in Pak occupied Kashmir after 1947.

3.b) Withdraw all its troops from Pak occupied Kashmir.

3.c) Get back the territories of J&K state from China that it has given away previously.

Let us know after fulfilling these criterion, then only we will even start considering a referendum as an option and let you know our decision on it.

How cute black day declared for a militant from designated terrorist organisation... lolz

If India is as democratic as it claims to be, why not pull out its troops and hold a referendum under UN supervision. because 700 000 troops in Kashmir, looks like an occupation.. nothing less and more so if there are bloodbaths very often..

I wish you'd make yourself abreast with the provisions of the UN resolution & the mechanics of its implementation . When you do you will find that what you write is superfluous.

Just for the record, the resolution is not enforceable.

If Kashmir is Hindu majority, Muslim, Buddhist or other,India has occupied it Illegally, India has no right nor Kashmir is the part of India.

In any property dispute possession is the key.

I wonder whats the point in talking to these ppl ,instead reduce the diplomatic relation to as low as possible,cancel the aman ka tamasha drama,put higher visa regulations with few exceptions ,if we dont treat them as needed how can we expect the world to do so.

2. Pakistan agreed to a bilateral solution in all matters by signing the Simla Agreement, so no role for UN or any other third party here.

3. Even if we feel like holding a referendum in Kashmir as per our decision, then also Pakistan needs to do the following things first:

3.c) Get back the territories of J&K state from China that it has given away previously.

Let us know after fulfilling these criterion, then only we will even start considering a referendum as an option and let you know our decision on it.

I am very curious to know how this 700,000 came into the Pakistani fairy tale compendium.

Lol so your logic is more than half of Indian army is in Kashmir!!? Where did you get this info?? Pakistani media or Al Jazeera??

I love this... everytime there is a chrisis in Pakistan.. weather Political or Ecomimical... they bring out their tried and tested doctorine that has only two chapters...
Chapter 1: India is going to attack
Chapter 2: Hum Kashmir le ke rahainge...

This trick never fails with Pakistanis... Just couple of weeks back there was a political chrisis brewing up ...PANAMA LEAKS anyone???

There is a flood situation across many parts of Pakistan... and administration is unable to do much...

And then Kashmir Bogey was raised..

Now all that is gone....

I am very curious to know how this 700,000 came into the Pakistani fairy tale compendium.
Dude.. give them few years... they will jack this number up to couple of Millions... almost entire Indian Army and Airforce..and Navy... and Police forces will be controlling Kashmir. LOL

Dumb fellows all around...

Terrorists who were killed are Kashmiris.
People who died are Kashmiri's
Police who the people killed are Kashmiris..

Lol so your logic is more than half of Indian army is in Kashmir!!? Where did you get this info?? Pakistani media or Al Jazeera??
No, just google it , it will add to your knowledge; around 700 000 troops in Kashmir _ not all regular army, but still armed -let's say- second order army_ led by regular army officers..

I wish you'd make yourself abreast with the provisions of the UN resolution & the mechanics of its implementation . When you do you will find that what you write is superfluous.

Just for the record, the resolution is not enforceable.
What I write is the truth, on one side there is peace on the other side there is always violence and bloodshed, there is nothing superfluous about this, it is very clear tat people do not want to leave under harsh conditions, like in the case of The Indian side of Kashmir, actually it is so harsh on them that many prefer to fight and even die, think about it.. we only find these cases in oppressed nations denuded of their rights.. but India says it is an internal uprising and sends almost one million troops to keep hold of that small part of Kashmir.. There is obviously something wrong then...

[/QUOTE]In any property dispute possession is the key.[/QUOTE]

I have a theory.

They might have accidently applied 1=10 logic to our side too.

And logic say it's better say we are outnumbered than say we can't handle 70000

With regards to the number of Troops in Kashmir, the actual figure is classified.
Based on reliable estimates the number ranges from 300,000 to 600,000.
There have been cases of an increase in police and paramilitary forces.
There are even reports of a decrease in Indian Troops in Kashmir.

Sources:-
http://www.cotf.edu/earthinfo/sasia/kashmir/KAtopic5.html
http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/kashmir-fewer-troops-more-peace/article5597916.ece
http://www.voanews.com/content/indi...in-kashmir-by-a-quarter-113602524/166895.html

I am not talking about Pakistan, It is about Kashmiris themselves.. Why Pakistan should be involved at all in this?
If you hold a referendum on Kashmir, and the people decide to separate, then they can call their nation anything they want or join Pakistan if they want, and I am putting the emphasis on they_The Kashmiris_

In your world , monkeys already fly , just saying

What I write is the truth, on one side there is peace on the other side there is always violence and bloodshed, there is nothing superfluous about this, it is very clear tat people do not want to leave under harsh conditions, like in the case of The Indian side of Kashmir, actually it is so harsh on them that many prefer to fight and even die, think about it.. we only find these cases in oppressed nations denuded of their rights.. but India says it is an internal uprising and sends almost one million troops to keep hold of that small part of Kashmir.. There is obviously something wrong then...

You were talking of UN referendum...?

In your world , monkeys already fly , just saying

Was this a reference to Hindu God Hanuman ?

Please confirm.

I love this... everytime there is a chrisis in Pakistan.. weather Political or Ecomimical... they bring out their tried and tested doctorine that has only two chapters...
Chapter 1: India is going to attack
Chapter 2: Hum Kashmir le ke rahainge...

This trick never fails with Pakistanis... Just couple of weeks back there was a political chrisis brewing up ...PANAMA LEAKS anyone???

There is a flood situation across many parts of Pakistan... and administration is unable to do much...

And then Kashmir Bogey was raised..

Now all that is gone....

Dude.. give them few years... they will jack this number up to couple of Millions... almost entire Indian Army and Airforce..and Navy... and Police forces will be controlling Kashmir. LOL

No, it is an astonishingly consistent figure, except among the military men here. It's 700,000, and nobody retires or is recruited or goes on leave. :D

It's in some school textbook. That's the only conclusion consistent with the uniform belief that every civilian Pakistani has.

Well, finally he spoke something 8-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom