What's new

India sexual harassment: American student shares horrific experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a dif between the two , In india rape is a societal issue in Pakistan terrorism is a political issue...

Did you just say that terorism is a political issue in pakistan?
1314029819767.png

Enough said mate as indians are always right.

Nope not true. Its the villagers who do it. They see them long legs moving around in short shorts for the first time ever in their life and they cant hold it. I was born and raised in a poor family in an Indian village I know it. My cousin was arrested and put in jail for a day for eve teasing. He is uneducated doesnt have a job lives in city and thats all he do. hustle here and there.

Agreed. I believe the Delhi rape case was more about a bunch of 'unpad gawars' trying to conquer a modern educated independent girl by sexually assaulting her. Its more about power tham sexual gratification.

Did you just say that terorism is a political issue in pakistan?
1314029819767.png

Enough said mate as indians are always right.

ask Taliban who want to own your land , ask LeT who work at the instructions Pak Army with a purely political motive , to annex Kashmir ...

Besharam Bharatis have no respect for women now.

I am worried if this transcends their border, we will be the next shameless people/

I said it right after that Delhi bus incident. Its not a policing issue its a social one. What is highly troublesome is that these incidents are not only increasing in number but also in ferocity.

Follow the link to article and this is what one educated Indian has to say about it: (His/ her Username is Brahmos)

"Let me just say that the experience you got was probably because of people from lower caste. These are the most uncivilized, almost like animals with castes such as Scheduled Castes and tribes, Dravids, Jats, Marathas etc. Other people of concern are Muslims and lower caste people converted to christianity. It would get India some time to get rid of these cockroaches."

"@amigos007, the majority of sexual criminals in India are Muslims as they are the most lazy, no good doers selling fruits and vegetables, not getting any decent jobs because they are so hell bent on their religion and mostly of criminal mind. One day somebody would prove that they have so much violence in them, that their jeans might have altered by now from normal human beings."

Eerily similar to how most Indians act here in this forum - if its not the lower caste, its Muslims :coffee:

lol its a defense site and most of the threads in Indian sections are of pulling it down some how by making threads which are not even remotely related to defence issues, when some thousands of peoples who do not know even each other can't even respect each others religion, nationality and human sensibilities then how come we all hope of there will be peace in neighbors who have some sort of disputes in between them

This section has been devoid of any worth while defence related issue except needless trolling on baseless petty issues, Its very unfortunate

i came here with lots of expectations but alas its all messy here in making threads of one up man ship or pulling others down some how instead of discussing issues for which PDF has been created

The threads like this of other countries can be searched in 100's over internet and discussed here for leg pulling but then very purpose of this site gets defeated

Who put up that stupid list?

Northern European countries at the top of the sexual harassment list? Saudi Arabia the least offending country? And India superior to almost all others?

What an idiotic list.

So basically only 25 rapes in India happen a year? :rofl:

Its skewed reporting.
Those rape statistics count on how many were reported...
Only 1/10 rapes are reported in india..
and all in west europe countries...

and these indians are so proud of that :omghaha:

Dafaq is wrong with India these days? Or has it always been like this?
A nationwide introspection is in order as well as a good old fashioned mental cleansing, rapist hunt and castrations.

India is the land of the ***** known as "Kamasutra" in which women are degraded.

Look up "indian sex temple" and see what ***** was widely practiced (still probably is) within the india in the past.

So is it any surprise that such ****** mentality is prevalent in indian society even today???

Westerners should stay out from third world countries where sub-human behavior is still the norm.

Götterdämmerung;4668186 said:
Rape happens everywhere in the world, even the so called eve-teasing, but I have yet to hear from anywhere but India that in the middle of a public place men would dare to stare at, grope and molest women like how I have read in many articles.

Stricter laws is far from suffice, it's just helpless actionism. What India needs is a revision of its social superstructure.
Don't forget they masterbated at her right in front of her.

Third world isn't on the level of the civilized West.

[Bregs];4668723 said:
lol its a defense site and most of the threads in Indian sections are of pulling it down some how by making threads which are not even remotely related to defence issues, when some thousands of peoples who do not know even each other can't even respect each others religion, nationality and human sensibilities then how come we all hope of there will be peace in neighbors who have some sort of disputes in between them

This section has been devoid of any worth while defence related issue except needless trolling on baseless petty issues, Its very unfortunate

i came here with lots of expectations but alas its all messy here in making threads of one up man ship or pulling others down some how instead of discussing issues for which PDF has been created

The threads like this of other countries can be searched in 100's over internet and discussed here for leg pulling but then very purpose of this site gets defeated

World Affairs is not ABOUT defence issues in the first place :cuckoo:
There are dedicated sections for that

India is the land of the ***** known as "Kamasutra" in which women are degraded.

Look up "indian sex temple" and see what ***** was widely practiced (still probably is) within the india in the past.

So is it any surprise that such ****** mentality is prevalent in indian society even today???

Westerners should stay out from third world countries where sub-human behavior is still the norm.

In Kamasutra & in those sculptures women are NOT shown in a bad light. They just show poses of sex.

Meanwhile in the land of the pure:

Pakistan maintains top slot in Google search for ‘sex’ – The Express Tribune

313169-pakistansex-1325078490-196-640x480.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom