What's new

India Seeks Armed U.S. Predator Avenger Drones in Challenge to Pakistan

same thing applies to u if pakistan thinks it can target india then go ahead, talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words so if i go by u r words why india will have sleepless nights with pakistan acquiring armed drone if u guys think american drones are no danger to u

Please read the article, Its India who feels threatened by Pakistan's aquisition of Burraq armed drone, Its India who always tries to act tough by talking of surgical strikes, hot pursuit into Pakistan's territory cheap talk but no action. Even if India does gets the Predator drone from the US it wont affect Pakistan one slight bit.

Lol your country fairs in the list of top ten failed states index regularly and you are talking about us.:rofl::rofl:
Which is made by your ally USA.
Yes, now its time to bomb USA, how dare they make this list.
And the world is not requesting it is saying that take care of Pakistani nukes because Pakistan is a backward nation which doesn't have any contribution to global economy and also don't have any industries.
So take care of them or they will go to war because of their suicidal tendencies.
:rofl:. Look how they see Pakistan as a backward country.

And on HIV well my friend we have conquered HIV and are well below world figures as well as also below Pakistan. So according to you Pakistan has two problems now first the POLIO infested country and second is HIV infested country. So much for atomi supa powa.
At least my country never appears on the cover of famous TIME magazine as the home of poorest in the world ?lolzz
Rest of your post just a great example which is just there to prove yourself , one of those poorest living in India , who found aka bharat ruling this plannet ?lolzz
Keep dreaming on?
We don't mind it , bring those stupid drones fast , employe them against us , so we can send you a dam reality blast , to let tea boy MOODI wakeup in the shock of his life time ?lolzz
& not only him , many more of his slaves like you too ?lolzzzzzzz

At least my country never appears on the cover of famous TIME magazine as the home of poorest in the world ?lolzz
Rest of your post just a great example which is just there to prove yourself , one of those poorest living in India , who found aka bharat ruling this plannet ?lolzz
Keep dreaming on?
We don't mind it , bring those stupid drones fast , employe them against us , so we can send you a dam reality blast , to let tea boy MOODI wakeup in the shock of his life time ?lolzz
& not only him , many more of his slaves like you too ?lolzzzzzzz
Lol, I get it that reality hurts. Didn't it?
It must have pained a lot after seeing my reply? Isn't it?:lol:
That's why we say "Truth hurts badly".
Well why would they give space to a failed nation who has the problem of poor and hungry people because that's why they are called failed nation.
As for as drones are considered well I thought USA were your friends aren't they?
But Alas, how can you convince them to not sell any weapons to India when your country itself lives on funds and CSF funds and loans from Pakistan.
Beggars can't be choosers.
If you want to see any action unfolding between India and Pakistan you just have to tell your army men to run for Jihad and try to capture Kashmir. You will surely know what it means to be at war.

Lol, I get it that reality hurts. Didn't it?
It must have pained a lot after seeing my reply? Isn't it?:lol:
That's why we say "Truth hurts badly".
Well why would they give space to a failed nation who has the problem of poor and hungry people because that's why they are called failed nation.
As for as drones are considered well I thought USA were your friends aren't they?
But Alas, how can you convince them to not sell any weapons to India when your country itself lives on funds and CSF funds and loans from Pakistan.
Beggars can't be choosers.
If you want to see any action unfolding between India and Pakistan you just have to tell your army men to run for Jihad and try to capture Kashmir. You will surely know what it means to be at war.
If you think that after using the dam drones USA has captured the whole Afghanistan or Iraq then you must be living in the fools heavens ?lolzz
Look at the reality our friend is begging us to bail him out of Afghanistan ?lolzz
We are not cry babies like you to start crying on a bussines deal of our friends ?
If they are willing sure go get it , we are here to send these dam drones back to junkyards , it will be you who will.lost the billions not our friend ?
So what's the point of crying like babies its not our nature ?
Dam thing can be brought down that's it

If you think that after using the dam drones USA has captured the whole Afghanistan or Iraq then you must be living in the fools heavens ?lolzz
Look at the reality our friend is begging us to bail him out of Afghanistan ?lolzz
We are not cry babies like you to start crying on a bussines deal of our friends ?
If they are willing sure go get it , we are here to send these dam drones back to junkyards , it will be you who will.lost the billions not our friend ?
So what's the point of crying like babies its not our nature ?
Dam thing can be brought down that's it
Lol you ate the one who is crying here about the expected sale here and are commenting and you say I am crying.:rofl::rofl:
Cone on man get some good sleep.
You are hallucinating and have gone crazily immersed in an illogical explanation of your pain in your backdoor.
First of all as I said you will have to start the war, which you want for Kashmir and as I said we will be waiting to kick some backdoors to make it flat like as surface of cricket bat to use it for playing a cricket match to hit a six in the stands giving me a good feeling of the strike these flat made backdoors have.
Now when you start the war you will be shown the power of these drones which are considered as national bird of pkakistan and why they rule the skies giving nightmares in the mind of Pakistanis whenever the shadow the of the bird appears on the land going slow as a eagle surrou ding its prey waiting for the right moment to attack the prey making it the most cherished food for its thoughts of being hunted on its favorite place and on its choice of attack and viving confidence to that he can return once again to carry out hunting of all the people he wants it ibto its dummies making the place as a hunting ground for birds like these.

Lol you ate the one who is crying here about the expected sale here and are commenting and you say I am crying.:rofl::rofl:
Cone on man get some good sleep.
You are hallucinating and have gone crazily immersed in an illogical explanation of your pain in your backdoor.
First of all as I said you will have to start the war, which you want for Kashmir and as I said we will be waiting to kick some backdoors to make it flat like as surface of cricket bat to use it for playing a cricket match to hit a six in the stands giving me a good feeling of the strike these flat made backdoors have.
Now when you start the war you will be shown the power of these drones which are considered as national bird of pkakistan and why they rule the skies giving nightmares in the mind of Pakistanis whenever the shadow the of the bird appears on the land going slow as a eagle surrou ding its prey waiting for the right moment to attack the prey making it the most cherished food for its thoughts of being hunted on its favorite place and on its choice of attack and viving confidence to that he can return once again to carry out hunting of all the people he wants it ibto its dummies making the place as a hunting ground for birds like these.
Your post us full of mistakes , pls drink some coffee or moodi brand tea , & relex when will start a war , you won't have time even to push a button of your dam screws on your head ?lolzz
Not only that , we will attack first to your airforce bases , so you won't even move a micro chip outa there ?
Kashmiris are fighting there independence war , we are just supporting them morally , but if there is any stupid doubt in your stupid mind to attack us any where in our lands , then I'm 100% sure , you will lose the , dam billions USD in case of these stupid drones ?
Its your choice rest will be the history .lolzz

Your post us full of mistakes , pls drink some coffee or moodi brand tea , & relex when will start a war , you won't have time even to push a button of your dam screws on your head ?lolzz
Not only that , we will attack first to your airforce bases , so you won't even move a micro chip outa there ?
Kashmiris are fighting there independence war , we are just supporting them morally , but if there is any stupid doubt in your stupid mind to attack us any where in our lands , then I'm 100% sure , you will lose the , dam billions USD in case of these stupid drones ?
Its your choice rest will be the history .lolzz
Alas I got what I wanted. Let me tell you my friend if you had the guts to attack India and capture Kashmir you would have tried one more time well before but I think the last attempt has given you so many scard that those scars are yet to heal. But as you stated you won't be givibg us chance then ask your army to activate their wonder weapon which can make sure that india doesn't stand a chance.
Yes, that ROOHANI TAAQAT.
If you are okay with your support to kashmiri separatists then we are okay to send them to hell.
And also don't forget our support to separatists. And according to your claim and have wounded your country with 55,000+ casualitiess.
So don't worry we are happy to sit on the other side of border and see what is unfolding in pakistan because it is you who is crying for an inch of kashmir we don't.
So we are happy to see you cry, cry more, cry fast, cry water, cry soul, and cry for Kashmir.

Alas I got what I wanted. Let me tell you my friend if you had the guts to attack India and capture Kashmir you would have tried one more time well before but I think the last attempt has given you so many scard that those scars are yet to heal. But as you stated you won't be givibg us chance then ask your army to activate their wonder weapon which can make sure that india doesn't stand a chance.
Yes, that ROOHANI TAAQAT.
If you are okay with your support to kashmiri separatists then we are okay to send them to hell.
And also don't forget our support to separatists. And according to your claim and have wounded your country with 55,000+ casualitiess.
So don't worry we are happy to sit on the other side of border and see what is unfolding in pakistan because it is you who is crying for an inch of kashmir we don't.
So we are happy to see you cry, cry more, cry fast, cry water, cry soul, and cry for Kashmir.
There is no last attempt in our dictionary , we will do it at a suitable time whenever we feel ?
So be awake , we can be there at any Sundays ?lolzz
This dam drone cant stop us ?

Pakistani troubles with USA started sadly with Kargil, started by a general who kept the PM in the dark.
I believe they started much earlier when behind Ayub Khan's back they continued to sell weapons to India-despite his demand. This time in the WOT we have not even made this demand showing how weak our foreign policy is.

I believe they started much earlier when behind Ayub Khan's back they continued to sell weapons to India-despite his demand. This time in the WOT we have not even made this demand showing how weak our foreign policy is.

Not as big as now. US themselves didnt sell or kept on hold too long our req for Weapon locating Radars I think. Selling of assault weapons is nothing big. Everything significant started after Kargil. It helped India to gain sympathy, though we never planned it nor was our intention. For the first time US saw India positively and we grabbed onto it. A foreign policy success for India.
Military should let Civilians handle affairs in Foreign policy. Its meddling has created confusions.

There is no last attempt in our dictionary , we will do it at a suitable time whenever we feel ?
So be awake , we can be there at any Sundays ?lolzz
This dam drone cant stop us ?
Who said we are going to use drone on you.
Yes, you are in for a surprise.
We will be waiting for your welcome.

Not as big as now. US themselves didnt sell or kept on hold too long our req for Weapon locating Radars I think. Selling of assault weapons is nothing big. Everything significant started after Kargil. It helped India to gain sympathy, though we never planned it nor was our intention. For the first time US saw India positively and we grabbed onto it. A foreign policy success for India.
Military should let Civilians handle affairs in Foreign policy. Its meddling has created confusions.
You talk about Kargil but you forget about Siachen to which Pakistan responded during Kargil. US did nothing about the Siachen debacle which was initiated by India but blamed us for Kargil. It was unfair and rude. America in my eyes is one of the worst allies any country can have.

India's soft power and convincing the world that Pakistan was the aggressor in Kargil when it was a response to Siachen is however to be appreciated. India has been saying we sponsor terrorism throughout-and now the Americans and many Europeans support this stand. It talks much of the foreign policy, soft power and defense strategy of India-which is succeeding heavily.

You talk about Kargil but you forget about Siachen to which Pakistan responded during Kargil. US did nothing about the Siachen debacle which was initiated by India but blamed us for Kargil. It was unfair and rude. America in my eyes is one of the worst allies any country can have.

India's soft power and convincing the world that Pakistan was the aggressor in Kargil when it was a response to Siachen is however to be appreciated. India has been saying we sponsor terrorism throughout-and now the Americans and many Europeans support this stand. It talks much of the foreign policy, soft power and defense strategy of India-which is succeeding heavily.

True about Siachen. Though Indian intelligence tells us, that Siachen might have been occupied by Pakistan, if not by India.
Though US should have supported, I guess both US and Pak were busy in Afghanistan that time.

Who said we are going to use drone on you.
Yes, you are in for a surprise.
We will be waiting for your welcome.
Drone are to expensive war machines without proper backup from stalites , India hasn't reached even near , what the capabilities NASA have ?
If its so easy then , UK , FRANCE , RUSSIA would have used it in their conflicts ?
So , its just waste of money nothing else , or maybe a emotional act , cause maybe some where in Indian military establishment , they are in wrong perception that , Pakistan doesn't have the capability to shot down a drone ?
Anyway its , always like that expensive gadgets & kick backs , no use ?lolzz
Indian military is renounced for that .

Drone are to expensive war machines without proper backup from stalites , India hasn't reached even near , what the capabilities NASA have ?
If its so easy then , UK , FRANCE , RUSSIA would have used it in their conflicts ?
So , its just waste of money nothing else , or maybe a emotional act , cause maybe some where in Indian military establishment , they are in wrong perception that , Pakistan doesn't have the capability to shot down a drone ?
Anyway its , always like that expensive gadgets & kick backs , no use ?lolzz
Indian military is renounced for that .
Lol don't worry our say lite technology is matured enough to handle UCAV if you are not aware then be aware we are making gsat communication satellite for ucavs such as rustam.
So do some research befirs you shoot of.
And the less we talk about suparco the better because we know how much it has achieved by just its name.
If our army would have been ill informed or haven't done any confiation of the need of UCAVS then it wouldn't have been the one army which created the record in front of whom 90,000 martial race Pakistani army men surrendered after getting their a$$e$ kicked.

Back
Top Bottom