What's new

India Says No To China Warning, India to co-operate with VN.

Having thought about it I think indian govt is being incredibly silly to wind up chinese

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

well they could sign a defence treaty with pakistan, sri lanka and bangladesh for starters lol

Aryan_B, find a new joke mate. This incredible thing is getting old now. It was funny at first...

Btw, you don't like those ads? I always thought they were quite good.

yes thats right and despite that our technology is still decades ahead of India's. there is no Indian Huawei or Indian Datang. India does not set standards like Huawei and Datang did. You want IT? That's IT right there. Telecom is one of the applications of IT yet India is far behind. Control systems are another application of IT yet India hired Lockheed Martin to write the LCA control systems while China's space program's control systems as well as Beidou's control systems were all written by Chinese engineers.
and how many programmes are written in chinese or mandarin? and i was talking about chinese learning by west not your IT.

I don't see why PRC has an issue with a bilateral matter between us and Vietnamese. Now we don't go claiming Mauritius to be our territory (though it is an Indianized country by our culture anyway :lol:) just because it sits in our ocean, do we? So what's wrong with our deal with Vietnamese? Seriously, at this rate CCP won't be liked by anyone at all except a couple of sidekicks.

I don't see why PRC has an issue with a bilateral matter between us and Vietnamese. Now we don't go claiming Mauritius to be our territory (though it is an Indianized country by our culture anyway :lol:) just because it sits in our ocean, do we? So what's wrong with our deal with Vietnamese? Seriously, at this rate CCP won't be liked by anyone at all except a couple of sidekicks.

so true :coffee:

Just come India.

Hope you have enough replacement cables with you so the fun will last longer.

And some tissues for the big tears about "evil China hegemony and aggression" on your way home.

still counting how many more threads will be opened on it...
why not make a sub-section on the issue

Just come India.

And some tissues for the big tears about "evil China hegemony and aggression" on your way home.

We await your attempt in our Ocean as well...don't get too cocky. It is virtually a Mexican standoff here. :coffee:

Just come India.

Vietnam cooperate with India to drill oil in Vietnam's EZZ under UNCLOS. We have enough cables to repair if it's necessary.
China stop make noise about it.

Vietnam cooperate with India to drill oil in Vietnam's EZZ under UNCLOS. We have enough cables to repair if it's necessary.
China stop make noise about it.
So you admit China will cut your cables and you can't do anything about it.

HA HA HA I hope you have a lot of cables ready..... both Vietnam and India will be humiliated by Chinese cable cutters in South China Sea.

It looks like China is getting ready for a massive war to incapacitate its evil neighbors.

China Warns Asia Not to Hide Behind U.S. Security Umbrella

Sept. 28 (Bloomberg) -- Asian countries should be on guard against the “danger” of feeling they can “do whatever they want” because of the U.S. military presence in the region, the Chinese Communist Party’s People’s Daily said in a commentary.

The opinion piece said it was understandable that some Asian countries may be uncomfortable with China’s rise and emphasized that the government in Beijing was working for “peaceful solutions” to conflicts such as territorial disputes in the South China Sea. The commentary comes as countries such as the Philippines and Vietnam are increasingly voicing concerns over China’s claims to the waters.

“Asia remains a fertile ground for a Cold War mentality,” the commentary said. “Asia is advancing, will never return to the Cold War, and China must have an important role in the future of Asian security.”

http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...not-to-hide-behind-u-s-security-umbrella.html

So you admit China will cut your cables and you can't do anything about it.

HA HA HA I hope you have a lot of cables ready..... both Vietnam and India will be humiliated by Chinese cable cutters in South China Sea.

It looks like China is getting ready for a massive war to incapacitate its evil neighbors.

China Warns Asia Not to Hide Behind U.S. Security Umbrella - Businessweek
China have done a "very cute" action.
Let's check again the map
nCode.png

These oil exploration blocks are 127 and 128.
They are almost reach Vietnamese beach but China is ''cute'' that they call them as "disputed area" and then warn India not to co-operate with Vietnam.

border line is written by military force, China lost its only port city in China north east to Russia too. suck it up Vietnam.

All sides must act peacefully now, there will be no war, Asia is getting rich I suggest no one do anything stupid, however the spartlys are disputed among several nations not just Vietnam, China, and Philippians, doesn't China control the paracel islands.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom