What's new

India says it will occupy Pakistani Kashmir in future

nice speech , like 1971 and kargil war??? i think you got quite experience... meh
What??? You wanna talk on Kargil?? Your victory is nothing more than a media told story.
I know very well what you experience is. Your 300 men could not even face 40 soldiers in Kargil. Lol. What an experience.

lol ok.

Btw, Can mods please stop Indian trolls masterbating in this thread? :tup:

Thanks

I have warned in past and I am warning again.......... INDIA WILL ATTACK AZAD KASHMIR IN YEAR OR TWO..........
india is going to wage war against pakistan thats sure and its coming soon

Not correct India is not going to wage a war . Its China who is aggressively and smartly waging all sorts of war

lol ok.

Btw, Can mods please stop Indian trolls masterbating in this thread? :tup:

Thanks

Lol..This is about India and you don't want Indians posting on this thread?

Did you see the first 2-3 pages where your countrymen were displaying paper mache bravado on their keyboards?.

Subramanium Swami

Sri Rajiv Dixit

Whatch more videos on youtube of Subramanium Swami, Sri Rajiv Dixit + Ajit Doval to understand Indian policy and thought towards Pakistan .
We would take Delhi and Mumbai.

I love this discussion.
*grabbing popcorns*

EDIT: It's like italian football fans insulting each other because "their squad is better".

Lol..This is about India and you don't want Indians posting on this thread?

Did you see the first 2-3 pages where your countrymen were displaying paper mache bravado on their keyboards?.

I'm talking about trolls and your talking about all Indians in this thread. Are you saying that all Indians here are trolls?!

Thanks

For that we will heavily rely upon IAF, who have been practising for same from last one decade or so in north eastern high hills :)

All this has been planned very well, even the consideration of Surgical strikes.

Oh bhai jaan

you are either just 15 years old, or have no recollection of war history.

Shurjical shtrikes? What the heck that means.

It is air attack or not.

And if it is an air attack, that is a start of a full scale war.

Now if you insist on that, perhaps a mental asylum (or at least some sort of treatment) will be warranted.

sorry to say.

War....Why???We have already J&K with us...Why should we wage a war??..War will cost life from both ours as well as people from Pakistan side too...It is not a option for us...

Two nuclear weapon states dreaming of going to war and some fan-boys having erection over the prospects of a nuclear holocaust.

Either these people retarded or blood supply to their brains is low.

why would china meddle in war for the sake of pakistan??? why so many pakistanis drag china into it's own struggle.... are you trying to expose your weakness... they might help you though weapons.. but they will not going to step in... they have bigger probs to deal ...
Not dragging any one, describing reality..... and it's your country speaking about taking out both Pakistan and China together

Do you also wear lal Topi ?

Well thats been history, after kargil war, this became very clear that large scale movement get hampered due to bottlenecks in road transports, hence a second route from jammu to srinagar was carved out and also the rail transport system has been pushed to priorty. Along with it new airport for Srinagar also got clearance. Similarly heavy airlifters where purchased in due course. Thus by 2016 it should be much of issue when both the second road route and railway route should openup.
No.
Believe it or not. Ur choice. It's ur country talking about surgical strikes in Pakistan, it's your country talking about separating Balochistan, it's your country saying that we will go for every limit to stop CPEC, it's ur country staying to take rest of Kashmir....... watch ur collar first

I love this discussion.
*grabbing popcorns*

EDIT: It's like italian football fans insulting each other because "their squad is better".
I re commend you to stock as much pop corns as possible. Soon here it will be a theoretical nuclear war, paper victories, and imaginary map changes........ don't miss this entertainment........:D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom