What's new

India says it will occupy Pakistani Kashmir in future

you are trying to occupy kashmir since 1947, and you lost half of your country. pakistan can't even protect itsown country and you are saying you will retake whole india?? :lol: looks like we are going to watch another pakistani surrender:smitten:
-------------

Indian didnt won 1971 due to superior attack and military but due to the fact that pakistani were fighting among them self. If Indian hadnt exploited pakistani civil war the result would be like 1947/1948 or 1965 war.
+ the fact that 90000 pakistani soliders didnt get supply etc. This will not happend again. Now pakistani missile & nuclear capabilty has to be taken in account. According to some reports i read Pakistan possesses Hydrogen bomb to which is more powerful version.

-----------

Its is belived Pakistan has well more then 100 +

you believe what ever you want ... some guys think launching nukes is easy... but hurt internet warriors....

-----------

Its is belived Pakistan has well more then 100 +
yes that true but. Pakistan does not haven enough missiles to hit india hard. remember Pakistan nuclear weapons are defensive and not offensive where as the same can't said for india. below is a good video what should be helpful,

say what you want. its never going to happen india is not stuid enough to do that . every one has dreams but those who has dreams also has a reality. ultimate worst case scenario a limited conflict. and the world will try to prize the two from going full scale. even in 2001/2002 a US and french aircraft carrier were patrolling and monitoring both india and Pakistan and there were reports of armed french Rafael's also creating a buffer zone.

But even though the op has other intension Its not total retard to think about this possibility. With current and rapidly growing military power of IA must be acknowledged . What china is doimg is what US did in the past gaining full control over Pakistan's establishments and use it as a bargaining chip with India. This prospective is been ignored by pakistanis. But why? What US did was to control Pakistan decision making process and control Imdias action .Thus gaining leverage at world and especially in asia . Am sure Modi and Xi could have discussed it in the name of responsible powers in Asia and globally. I guess recent developments in SCO from Pakistan which literally arm twisted to Indias or Indians sphere of influence demand was probably brought you by China and Russia. Russia had it part by keeping China as it's puppet and thus controlling Indias decision making process when it comes to arms deals. These are few games played globally in which India plays huge role as a victim . So I don't think Pakistan will loose it entire nation by using nukes to save kashmir from India if it decided to invade . That's my opinion take it or leave it

don't take it light they already take away from us east pakistan

-------------

Indian didnt won 1971 due to superior attack and military but due to the fact that pakistani were fighting among them self. If Indian hadnt exploited pakistani civil war the result would be like 1947/1948 or 1965 war.
+ the fact that 90000 pakistani soliders didnt get supply etc. This will not happend again. Now pakistani missile & nuclear capabilty has to be taken in account. According to some reports i read Pakistan possesses Hydrogen bomb to which is more powerful version.

You think Indian Army, airforce and navy cannot beat its pakistani counterpart?..

what do you think is lacking when it comes to Indian forces compared to pak Fauj. .

don't tell me - one muslim is equal to 10 hindus though..because you lot just lost 4 inches from your height due to malnutrition.

don't take it light they already take away from us east pakistan

Problem with Pakistan is that it always underestimate India for some weird reason

Thing with India is that it will over estimate pakistan till now . But it's in a sweet spot of the gamble .

Literally every Pakistanis are made to belive even though loosing part of your country can be cherished as victory by some (again) wired means . Like few comments from members stating India is trying from 1947 and laughing about it . But meanwhile we all know what happened and will happen . The question is did India really tried to take back Kashmir occupied by Pakistan? The answer is big no . Another question arises ! What if India want to take back kashmir ? Sure once we decided to invade Pakistan it means we already kept our nuclear weapons and missile defence shields in ready to fire mode expecting missile launch . BUT AGAIN BIG QUESTION A RAISE .....WILL PAKISTAN LAUNCH NUCLEAR MISSILE FOR KASHMIR ? Knowing the consequences of second largest standing army with huge landmass , bigger economy , great diplomatic reach and with matured nuclear technology and missile delivery system ?

It's technically not India saying it, it's just an idiot.

You think Indian Army, airforce and navy cannot beat its pakistani counterpart?..

what do you think is lacking when it comes to Indian forces compared to pak Fauj. .

don't tell me - one muslim is equal to 10 hindus though..because you lot just lost 4 inches from your height due to malnutrition.
well obviously Indian Army is bigger than Pakistan army ,{but hindus are not exactly nourished. not being racist here i live in a well mixed multi ethnic environment}[what you said was completely irrelevant about hindus and muslims ]. everyone the same to me. is the entire indian army along the pakistan border? no so when to take into account the number of soldiers near myanmar bangladesh and china border and also in the centre of india. pakistam can launch a quick strike because most of it soldiers are along the indian border and also around the indian border Pakistan has a lot of towns and infrastructure. where as on the indian side it is a lot less dense. indian's population resides along the coast / rivers or large cities. there are many analyst who say the same and articles and in-depth analysis's are available on line which main turn towards to say the same thing. 2001/2002 stand off is another good example. india took way too long to mobilise its troops and in too8 your own army admitted it only has 20 day of ammunition.

i think its safe to say that this thread is pointless as there is NEVER going to be another war.

Last edited:
No hurry. We can wait for a couple of decades for Pak to disintegrate.

-------------

Hydrogen bomb with pakistan :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

who said it and when ........... authenticity of thread ???

well obviously ia is bigger than pa but hindus are not exactly nourished. not being racist here i live in a well mixed multi ethnic environment. everyone the same to me. is the entire indian army along the pakistan border? no so when to take into account the number of soldiers near myanmar bangladesh and china border and also in the centre of india. pakistam can launch a quick strike because most of it soldiers are along the indian border and also the indian border is a lot of towns and infrastructure. where as on the indian side it is a lot less dense. indian's population resides along the coast / rivers or large cities. there are many analyst who say the same and articles and in-depth analysis's are available on line which main turn towards to say the same thing. 2001/2002 stand off is another good example. india took way too long to mobilise its troops and in too8 your own army admitted it only has 20 day of ammunition.

i think its safe to say that this thread is pointless as there is NEVER going to be another war.

Lol..Most Indians are vegetarians, many are meat eaters..but then even meat eaters only limit themselves to mutton and chicken..so yes...Indians troops arent as nourished as say western dudes.

The forces that monitor china, Myanmar and bangladesh are border security forces...not army..so in effect the whole army is available for deployment.

You have no idea what is being fielded on the Indian side..though you have a point about quick deployment...which was what the cold start doctrine was about?..fast deployment...Our investments on heavy lifters is also towards a more faster deployment.

Still doesn't answer my question to him.

No hurry. We can wait for a couple of decades for Pak to disintegrate.
you should be open minded and also think will india disintegrate. don't you know that your 7.5% gap growth is false.
china is now stabilising its markets to ensure when/if india has economic problems china will not take a big hit but a big influx. india growth is supported by the west to counter china, we all know that, who doesn't. then again pakistan does has it own problems but is getting rid of them slowly but surely. i personally think the army should control/govern the sindh province.

Hydrogen bomb with pakistan :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

who said it and when ........... authenticity of thread ???
remind me did india's h-bomb successfully detonate?

you should be open minded and also think will india disintegrate. don't you know that your 7.5% gap growth is false.
china is now stabilising its markets to ensure when/if india has economic problems china will not take a big hit but a big influx. india growth is supported by the west to counter china, we all know that, who doesn't. then again pakistan does has it own problems but is getting rid of them slowly but surely. i personally think the army should control/govern the sindh province.

remind me did india's h-bomb successfully detonate?
Dont know about india bro

11707949_1007695969264661_1962687055679034652_o.jpg
dozens of consulates ? its pure lie yes they have 5 and pakistan also have 5

Back
Top Bottom