What's new

India says drops anti-piracy charges against Italian marines

The outcome is expected, Italian marines vs Italian waitress. Conflict of interest or convergence of interest?

I don't think anti-piracy law applies here in the first place. Neither death sentences are given in such cases.

Actually that SNAFU was courtesy of our former home sec . :) i guess he got over enthusiastic.

Well considering the way the Italians were pi$$ing off every agency from Supreme COurt to MEA and considering how they went out of the way to treat us like a banana republic, I guess his elevated blood pressure resulting in a determination to 'teach the damn Italian morons a lesson' is understandable I guess :lol:

I was in there with them . been inside a few times.

Seriously?...I'm tempted to beat the $hit out of someone I know. I suspect the angst will result in a beating of a life-time/ broken bones/ extended hospitalization for him. Of course that might means some time in there...I'm thinking it might still be worth it...am I correct?

That's some serious charges ..... :o:
Used to be a goon during my youth. i almost got expelled from IIT due to one serious case.
Well considering the way the Italians were pi$$ing off every agency from Supreme COurt to MEA and considering how they went out of the way to treat us like a banana republic, I guess his elevated blood pressure resulting in a determination to 'teach the damn Italian morons a lesson' is understandable I guess :lol:

Seriously?...I'm tempted to beat the $hit out of someone I know. I suspect the angst will result in a beating of a life-time/ broken bones/ extended hospitalization for him. Of course that might means some time in there...I'm thinking it might still be worth it...am I correct?
If you can "manage" the IO (investigation officer) it can be termed as self defense.

That's some serious charges ..... :o:
Used to be a goon during my youth. i almost got expelled from IIT due to one serious case.

The outcome is expected, Italian marines vs Italian waitress. Conflict of interest or convergence of interest?

Sonia's real loyalties aside, I think the other factor is simply to do with national power - stronger countries can influence policy and tell weaker countries with lower GDPs what to do.

It's good that our discussion is through internet .... :D

It's good that our discussion is through internet .... :D
i haven't raised my hand in over 4 months mate, i am slowing down :)
almost 40 now, now a days i let others do dirty work for me . its surprising how much can be done for just 10 k

lol Chinese double standards. ... India is not going to release them... dropping anti piracy clause. ..

i haven't raised my hand in over 4 months mate, i am slowing down :)
almost 40 now, now a days i let others do dirty work for me . its surprising how much can be done for just 10 k

I hope you can't track my IP .... :what:

Why should i do that? other than your political views(you are entitled to them ) you and i agree on many thing. :)

It's a great thing to have a political discussion and still agreeing to disagree rather than fighting it out .

Sadly it is lacking in India , on life and on net .

It's a great thing to have a political discussion and still agreeing to disagree rather than fighting it out .

Sadly it is lacking in India , on life and on net .
Its only on the net my friend. most people are keyboard warriors and refuse to share their thought in person.
You can disagree with me as long as you are not disagreeable. :)
i am probably one of the handful congress supporters here(been a party worker for 17 yrs now) but i never call any one names or belittle a person who does not share my point of view. to each his own !!!!!:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom