What's new

India says Chinese intrusions become frequent, China dismissed

I think India should accept the fact, that land belongs to China. Sooner or later they will take it. Nothing India can do about it:chilli:

Typcal india logic, something indian dont have is bcoz indian dont wanna do, if indian wanna do, they can do everything. Is it your point.:lol:

Sorry to mention you, china's patents recieved by US is 14times of india.

Reverse engineering needs brains as well...India got lot of stuff from British what you did with it except keep producing it the same way till today. e.g. Ambassador cars

Reverse engineering needs brains as well...India got lot of stuff from British what you did with it except keep producing it the same way till today. e.g. Ambassador cars

obviously when u cant make anything on ur own, then u have to scratch ur head to at least copy....:woot:

yes atleast indian making some thing ... nt lyk others who are happy with others product .... atleast 10 indian companies (or may be more) making cars ..all type

any pakistani company produce cars or u happy with import???
now dont put foreign companies name .. that assembled cars in pakistan

Who cares about intrutions , let them do it. They probably check to see if the area is free of indian troops before entering and then leave when they see them coming. Nothing better expected from them anyway , that's all they have the guts to do. If a day comes when they go mad and decide not to leave , then sure , we can think of doing something

As far as I know Huawei is no. 1 in applying for patents... forget it...
There is no point in refutting your points... as you don't seem to be replying without derogation...

Of course you have no point whatsoever in attempt to rebuttal. My derogation? :lol: it's because I have zero tolerance for trolls.:smokin:

Maybe China can purchase the disputed lands from India.

Think about this, everybody.

Maybe China can purchase the disputed lands from India.

Think about this, everybody.

keep the money for ur poor ppl....now we let u keep money so forget about the land...u will become paupers but wont be able to purchase an inch of land from India...u dont have that level.....

now stop thinking about it....

Back
Top Bottom