What's new

India says Chinese intrusions become frequent, China dismissed

:rofl:If china cant make a bike, then indian can make nothing except baby.:lol: What a pity, a non-industried country.:lol:

Industrialized

Get this corrected first, then you can go after Indian-manufacturing capabilitites.
Indians werent offered the luxury of manufacturing products when offered blue prints by western countries.Dont count them as your capabilitites.

For the past 40 years China have been mass producing all products that were R&Died in US or Europe.
It is only recently that your got your own R&D and reverse-engineering capabilitites. Dont brag about others achievements.Here we are not counting the FDI in China made by west.

Industrialized

Get this corrected first, then you can go after Indian-manufacturing capabilitites.
Indians werent offered the luxury of manufacturing products when offered blue prints by western countries.Dont count them as your capabilitites.
Typcal india logic, something indian dont have is bcoz indian dont wanna do, if indian wanna do, they can do everything. Is it your point.:lol:

For the past 40 years China have been mass producing all products that were R&Died in US or Europe.
It is only recently that your got your own R&D and reverse-engineering capabilitites. Dont brag about others achievements.Here we are not counting the FDI in China made by west.
Sorry to mention you, china's patents recieved by US is 14times of india.

Sorry to mention you, china's patents recieved by US is 14times of india.

I have a difference of opinion here... But just because of this don't consider me anti China, I am amazed at China...

what good has come out of your patents ? Even South Korea, Japan (smaller in size) have their own industries, so the patents become their own products giving them direct revenue. (You are majorly in to manufacturing stuff for companies which belong to other countires... You do have your own industries like Huawei who mainly contend on the basis of price not innovation... )

Japan, U.S. are known for their innovation but if China is having these many patents per year what good has come of it... please let me know one ground breaking research area which China has excelled in and is known world over for and is second to none...

I dont said it is failiure, i said that is not a success. About engine's delay, is there any src about china's claim about when will the engine be done?
If it is real, for me F-35 and that engine are both not a success.

That not correct way to decide sir. . For example AKASH missiles not finish in time but it did well in user trails and our forces orders it in huge number. The time is not important for quality of the product . . Take F-35 As example it already 6 years delayed and cost overrun give major hurdle but it comes it have cutting edge technology.

what good has come out of your patents ? Even South Korea, Japan (smaller in size) have their own industries, so the patents become their own products giving them direct revenue. (You are majorly in to manufacturing stuff for companies which belong to other countires... You do have your own industries like Huawei who mainly contend on the basis of price not innovation... )

What a load of bulls*it you're writing?

Huawei is the world leader in sectors of world mobile and telecom switches, with its corresponsind products being the MOST expensive ones in the market.

A big chunk of Huawei's revenue comes from its IP rights. Huawei was the world #1 in 2008, and world #2 in 2009 (just slightly less than Panasonic) in worldwide patent filings, more than 1700 for each of the last 2 years , more than doubling India's total patents (about 700 or so annually) as a country !

Japan, U.S. are known for their innovation but if China is having these many patents per year what good has come of it... please let me know one ground breaking research area which China has excelled in and is known world over for and is second to none...

Another load of bulls*it!

The World’s 50 most Innovative Companies 2010 (Businessweek has collaborated with Boston Consulting Group to publish their 2010 list of the 50 most innovative companies in the world based on a survey of corporate executives.):

In the top 50 list, USA aside, Chinese companies (all high tech-related firms) have 5 entries, the same as Japan. UK has 4, Germany has 3, Korea has 3...

It almost feels like a waste of my time responding to bigots like you. :frown:

I have a difference of opinion here... But just because of this don't consider me anti China, I am amazed at China...

what good?

how about first hybrid rice, the first patent for vitamin production with a novel 2 step fermentation (in 1980's!), novel techniques for protein engineering and chemical feedstock production (company website here; this is one of many ¹«Ë¾¼ò½é), nanoscale drug delivery (Wiley InterScience :: Session Cookies), [Research progress of microparticles as drug deliv... [Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2007] - PubMed result and steroselective production of 97.5% purity (S)-ethyl 3-hydroxy-3-phenylpropionate Article: Research from China University yields new data on microbiology and... | AccessMyLibrary - Promoting library advocacy

and this is just in biotech which i understand, and is one of china's weaker fields. the physics, electronics and heavy industry guys probably can tell you alot more about just how far india is behind.

do u eat food...?? from where did u copy that....:rofl::rofl:
(if a country makes Aircraft as per u it is copying of other strategy...:cheesy:)

Lol... So economic and military strategy has evolved to the point it's become as innate as food huh? Well... Indian IQ has developed to a whole new realm... -(81+1)IQ anyone?

u develop J-10 in time...it has design faults and engine failures...
but it is on time...celebrate...

Tejas with due time whatever it takes will be a quality and top notch fighter...

now enjoy ur ontime success....:rofl::rofl:
while we eenjoy our better fighter and top class product...:yahoo:

now dont complain...u happy with ur intime product....

In military the end result matters more...on time is useless if the product is crap....like ur j-10 inducted with design and engine failures.....sorry we dont induct like this in India, until the product is world class and pass all the trials.....

What design flaws? Only flaw was the delayed engine, now that's fixed, it's all good. Top notch Indian tech huh? What's that? Butter chicken?

u cant even make a bike.....(GULSAR..:lol:)
induct planes and equipment with design and engine failures...and raise a finger on others....:cheesy:

Umm, "u"=India? I second that.

What a load of bulls*it you're writing?

Huawei is the world leader in sectors of world mobile and telecom switches, with its corresponsind products being the MOST expensive ones in the market.

A big chunk of Huawei's revenue comes from its IP rights. Huawei was the world #1 in 2008, and world #2 in 2009 (just slightly less than Panasonic) in worldwide patent filings, more than 1700 for each of the last 2 years , more than doubling India's total patents (about 700 or so annually) as a country !

Another load of bulls*it!

The World’s 50 most Innovative Companies 2010 (Businessweek has collaborated with Boston Consulting Group to publish their 2010 list of the 50 most innovative companies in the world based on a survey of corporate executives.):

In the top 50 list, USA aside, Chinese companies (all high tech-related firms) have 5 entries, the same as Japan. UK has 4, Germany has 3, Korea has 3...

It almost feels like a waste of my time responding to bigots like you. :frown:

Your derogatory remarks are uncalled for ... you can see the tone of my writing and your reply... world's apart in decency... if you have points you could simply put forward, saying that I am mistaken or missing some points...

As far as I know Huawei is no. 1 in applying for patents... forget it...
There is no point in refutting your points... as you don't seem to be replying without derogation...

what good?

how about first hybrid rice, the first patent for vitamin production with a novel 2 step fermentation (in 1980's!), novel techniques for protein engineering and chemical feedstock production (company website here; this is one of many ¹«Ë¾¼ò½é), nanoscale drug delivery (Wiley InterScience :: Session Cookies), [Research progress of microparticles as drug deliv... [Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2007] - PubMed result and steroselective production of 97.5% purity (S)-ethyl 3-hydroxy-3-phenylpropionate Article: Research from China University yields new data on microbiology and... | AccessMyLibrary - Promoting library advocacy

and this is just in biotech which i understand, and is one of china's weaker fields. the physics, electronics and heavy industry guys probably can tell you alot more about just how far india is behind.

yeah your hybrid rice is a cool thing... good to have more of such things instead of every country racing for arms ...

Your derogatory remarks are uncalled for ... you can see the tone of my writing and your reply... world's apart in decency... if you have points you could simply put forward, saying that I am mistaken or missing some points...

As far as I know Huawei is no. 1 in applying for patents... forget it...
There is no point in refutting your points... as you don't seem to be replying without derogation...

What are you after?

Groundbreaking research?

Well, we purchase foreign technology and improve on their designs. E.g. We purchased the high speed rail system from Germany a while back, set at 200km/h, and we got our Aerospace institute to fill in the blanks and improve on that number to the current ~340. Also, maglev, purchased at 300 and now set and improved to ~500 currently under construction from Shanghai->Hangzhou, which is set to become operational after 2 years. Of course, this is just an example. TCL has just invented LED TV's with natural 3D screens, without the need of wearing 3D glasses. There are many more, but are not heard of much by people overseas.

What are you after?

Groundbreaking research?

Well, we purchase foreign technology and improve on their designs. E.g. We purchased the high speed rail system from Germany a while back, set at 200km/h, and we got our Aerospace institute to fill in the blanks and improve on that number to the current ~340. Also, maglev, purchased at 300 and now set and improved to ~500 currently under construction from Shanghai->Hangzhou, which is set to become operational after 2 years. Of course, this is just an example. TCL has just invented LED TV's with natural 3D screens, without the need of wearing 3D glasses. There are many more, but are not heard of much by people overseas.

Wow ... I just now saw about your TCL 3D TV... cool thing... I had a TCL TV like say some 4 years back...

What are you after?

Groundbreaking research?

nope none... was expressing my opinion based on popular media that China is no. 1 in Manufacturing... and mostly U.S. and Japan products are known world over... so I thought though China applies for more number of patents ... they might be related to manufacturing process improvements... not any ground breaking products...
your 3D LED TV without need to wear 3D glasses, and below_freezing's hybrid rice are cewl things... keep going...

and one more person said something like Huawei switches are costly or so... but popular opinion is that (you might have seen in some other threads also) they are mainly competing in price levels... if you have any links which points otherwise ... it would be great...

Back
Top Bottom