What's new

India says Chinese intrusions become frequent, China dismissed

I refuse talking with you. Your post reported, and what you said is BS.
Just a example, if I say **** you to you, and I consider **** you as hello, do you except it?

i dont care what you think and also about post report and m also report ur post about you use against indians

but if u see again my post so u dont find any intention of racism ..
plz watch it again

Tejas at least is not a success project.

We never say we are better than USN or can beat USN, we know they are better than us unlike some country living in the future and always bluster. And if you talk about without knowing realities, I think indian is very good at it than any othre countries.
nope you wrong . . Indians well know reality very well . . Because both merits and demerits of our country explosed in our media . .

Even our missile failiures are shown to public. . How many countries openly shows that?

Hmm, the bible tells me that Adam and Eve first wore clothes. Should I trust a 2K year old testament or a random Indian? I go for bible thanks!

do u eat food...?? from where did u copy that....:rofl::rofl:
(if a country makes Aircraft as per u it is copying of other strategy...:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:)

oh. .sorry i did't get that in english search.i admit j-10 is not a failiure one. .

Care to explain why you claim tejas and arihanth are failiure? Because of timframe of 25 years? Then why takes china
above 20 years to develope j-10 bcs lack of experience . .same problem here. .

Regarding border issues . .the geographical location on LAC is not fair to decide exacte location . .i think. .

I dont know how much time did j-10's development take. And I say tejas is not a success project is not bcoz it takes 25 year to develop it, is bcoz it has delayed many years. A success project shoud be finished in time. We can never call a project delayed many years a success.

I dont know how much time did j-10's development take. And I say tejas is not a success project is not bcoz it takes 25 year to develop it, is bcoz it has delayed many years. A success project shoud be finished in time. We can never call a project delayed many years a success.

u develop J-10 in time...it has design faults and engine failures...
but it is on time...celebrate...

Tejas with due time whatever it takes will be a quality and top notch fighter...

now enjoy ur ontime success....:rofl::rofl:
while we eenjoy our better fighter and top class product...:yahoo:

now dont complain...u happy with ur intime product....

In military the end result matters more...on time is useless if the product is crap....like ur j-10 inducted with design and engine failures.....sorry we dont induct like this in India, until the product is world class and pass all the trials.....

Chinese mean to say indirectly by above statement that their incursions are justified.....its crystal clear they are justifying it.....coz they think thaty those territories are their.....
that is why he didnt say no incursions....these ******* Chinese are entering our territories frequently....
they dont want to live peacefully...

India will teach them a lesson at the appropriate time....:sniper:

THIS APPROPIATE TIME WILL NOT COME IN UR LIFE TIME, HONEY.:china::china::china:

nope you wrong . . Indians well know reality very well . . Because both merits and demerits of our country explosed in our media . .

Even our missile failiures are shown to public. . How many countries openly shows that?

No, they dont. If indian well know reality very well, india would not create this kind mad and ignorant man.↓:lol:

u develop J-10 in time...it has design faults and engine failures...
but it is on time...celebrate...

Tejas with due time whatever it takes will be a quality and top notch fighter...

now enjoy ur ontime success....:rofl::rofl:
while we eenjoy our better fighter and top class product...:yahoo:

now dont complain...u happy with ur intime product....

In military the end result matters more...on time is useless if the product is crap....like ur j-10 inducted with design and engine failures.....sorry we dont induct like this in India, until the product is world class and pass all the trials.....

lol.. You say failiure because when it got delayg. . No offence, i read that engine for J-10 meeting serious struggles and delays . .what about that? . . Now F-35 also have more delays man . . Anyhow we going off topic here. .

In military the end result matters more...on time is useless if the product is crap....

But your millitary hardward, if any, are and will be crap anyway...:lol:

like ur j-10 inducted with design and engine failures.....

Source, plz. or you again are having your fav wet dream?

sorry we dont induct like this in India, until the product is world class and pass all the trials.....

:rofl:

"in India... the product is world class and pass all the trials"? :no: You know what, it has never happened.

Unless you mean Bulls**t made in India that is world class and pass all the trials, then I agree 100%! :agree:

:rofl:

But your millitary hardward, if any, are and will be crap anyway...:lol:
wet dreams...:lol:

Source, plz. or you again are having your fav wet dream?

defence.professionals | defpro.com
"in India... world class and pass all the trials"? :no: You know what, it has never happened.

... unless you mean Bulls**t made in India, then I agree 100%! :agree: :rofl:

Why wet dreams...?? it is like that only in India...that is why the delay.... also there is constant change in the specifications....it is not like once frozen they cant be changed....that is imp to keep up with latest technologies and trends.....that is why it takes more time....coz
at no point the quality of the product is compromised.......

unlike China which inducts without caring for design and engine failures....

:rofl::rofl: fanboy day dream..:rofl:

Why wet dreams...?? it is like that only in India...that is why the delay.... also there is constant change in the specifications....it is not like once frozen they cant be changed....that is imp to keep up with latest technologies and trends.....that is why it takes more time....coz
at no point the quality of the product is compromised.......

:blah: :hitwall: have you guys figured it out how to make a decent rifle yet? :lol:

lol.. You say failiure because when it got delayg. . No offence, i read that engine for J-10 meeting serious struggles and delays . .what about that? . . Now F-35 also have more delays man . . Anyhow we going off topic here. .

I dont said it is failiure, i said that is not a success. About engine's delay, is there any src about china's claim about when will the engine be done?
If it is real, for me F-35 and that engine are both not a success.

As usual.

I dont see any time in the near future that Indian leaders grow some spine to hit back at the intruders

Back
Top Bottom