What's new

India, Saudi Arabia to forge strong defence ties

I am thankful for your sensibility and showing wisdom with rationality. I wish I could compliment every Indian like that..!

thanks for this complement...and thats because I don't come here to "Exhaust my Daily life's frustration"..I come here to study and sane discussions...but I guess its barely worth it here..

about other posters,why don't you just post on the topic and not about some "Troll Remarks"??cause thats what I do..I post what I have to contribute and then get the hell out of that thread..I barely spar,cause very few knows how to spar in civilized manner here..

and I know about great relationship between Saudi-Pak.we're just entering into new stage of Indo-Saudi relation,which I think Pakistan crossed decades ago,atleast in Military Co-op Sector.

It is a good news for Pakistan aswell.

May be saudi arabia should prove to be a media between pakistan and india
and one day we will sign such traders together.

Pakistan and India to hold joint military exercises

Do you know that 90% of Indians hate Pakistan ??

Joint military exercise will never happen until you disband your strategic depth completely.

90%? By now some 15% of Indians are Muslims. Surely they cannot hate a Muslim country? :disagree: Plus, Hinduism isn't even a religion that cares about converting non believers, so why should Hindus hate another country?

Good development. I am happy with any cooperation with KSA as long as they don't fund madrassahs.

Well,

You are entitled to maintain whatever level of relations with whomever you wish. But at the same time, assuming that an X or Y country is welcomed as long as it doesn't do this or that, is not for your own good or your country's image.

90%? By now some 15% of Indians are Muslims. Surely they cannot hate a Muslim country? :disagree: Plus, Hinduism isn't even a religion that cares about converting non believers, so why should Hindus hate another country?

No..? Are you sure Muslims dont hate other muslim country..?

And your understanding of Hinduism is just as awful.. Stick to your areas of expertise ( if you have any ).

"The agreement will be on joint military exercises, hardware sales and transfer of technology."

Any idea about what sort of hardware sales are we talking about? Anything which we can export or are we importing anything from them?

-NPM

Apart from Counter-terrorism activities, Intl gathering exchange, and fund-tracking mechanism, I hardly see anything else to work together for, at least for now.

Excellent news.... this is the ONLY way our people will wake up from their Ummah nightmare..... and shun wahabi mentality ingrained in them by Zia and his cronies....

I wish for more such deals between Indian and SA......

Just like any other country on the planet, Pakistan and India reserve the right to forge their own FPs'. I always wanted to see Pakistan maintaining strong ties with Israel, I think it is for Pakistan's own good.

Well,

You are entitled to maintain whatever level of relations with whomever you wish. But at the same time, assuming that an X or Y country is welcomed as long as it doesn't do this or that, is not for your own good or your country's image.

Are you kidding? There is always going to be some level of discretion when it comes to our own country. Would you allow a foreign country to do whatever they like in KSA? It is very important for our internal security that madrassahs don't get Saudi funding. We have seen it all just right across the border.

It is a good news for Pakistan aswell.

May be saudi arabia should prove to be a media between pakistan and india
and one day we will sign such traders together.

Pakistan and India to hold joint military exercises
Restoring peace between both of India and Pakistan has always been at the peak of our priorities.

Are you kidding? There is always going to be some level of discretion when it comes to our own country. Would you allow a foreign country to do whatever they like in KSA? It is very important for our internal security that madrassahs don't get Saudi funding. We have seen it all just right across the border.

I never said you shouldn't question activities similar to this. What I'm saying is that if KSA proves to a state that creates havoc within India, then India should head the other way where Saudi is heading to, rather than cooperating with them, that's all.

It is Interesting that Both India and Pakistan are forging ties with SAUDi monarchy. lol Now both should try to supersede the other to get more and more petro dollars. these are all games of money.

Restoring peace between both of India and Pakistan has always been at the peak of our priorities.

unbelievable. wasn't it saudi that was the architect of kargil war. had not china intervened it was big mess then.

It is Interesting that Both India and Pakistan are forging ties with SAUDi monarchy. lol Now both should try to supersede the other to get more and more petro dollars. these are all games of money.

We just recognized Pakistan last year, we are heading our way to normalize our ties with India. :lol:

I never said you shouldn't question activities similar to this. What I'm saying is that if KSA proves to a state that creates havoc within India, then India should head the other way where Saudi is heading to, rather than cooperating with them, that's all.

International diplomacy is not black and white. All I am saying that we have to be careful.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom