What's new

India’s water terrorism exposed

many indians jumping here ask army gov bla bla bla to make dams ever seen list of dams on earth ? lolz you guys are blind yep pure blinds in hate.you guys are really haters .

pakistan hold world number two largest dam and world number nine largest dam .ever read abut them?

List of largest dams in the world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bhai ..

Pakistan has been receiving more than plenty of rain. But there was no construction of check dams, medium dams, reservoirs of anykind .There was not even desilting of existing ponds and lakes and construction of newer ones to recharge the underwater table.. Rainwater harvesting was never implemented nor promoted.

Blaming others for own failures is escapism.

Ask your govt. to build dams...

we don't need advise from indians but yeah

pakistan is working on these dams now

akhori dam

Satpara Dam

Munda Dam

kala bagh dam

thanks for your lolypop:P

I suppose number of dams is also important

Yup it only serves for the upstream.

Constructing of barrages and check dams through the rivers route is required to maintain healthy water levels all through the down stream..

If half of energy on blaming India, is spend on constructing these, half of their worries would have been over by now.

many indians jumping here ask army gov bla bla bla to make dams ever seen list of dams on earth ? lolz you guys are blind yep pure blinds in hate.you guys are really haters .

pakistan hold world number two largest dam and world number nine largest dam .ever read abut them?

Yes and India does not have even one on that list. Now please can you tell me what are you pointing at?

we don't need advise from indians but yeah

pakistan is working on these dams now

akhori dam

Satpara Dam

Munda Dam

kala bagh dam

thanks for your lolypop:P
Imran bhai, no need to get emotional, we Indians are just pointing out where your government can do good to the people and if some Indian folks cirtizise of your state condition, ignoring would be a easy way out

I suppose number of dams is also important

i can understand this you know if mangla was in india you guys say our mangla is better and bigger then 10 pakistani dams and its world number-2 largest dam .but in pakistani case you remember numbers .

here is status list of dams of pakistan

Azad Kashmir

Mangla Dam

Balochistan

Akra Kaur Dam
Burj Aziz Khan Dam
Garuk Dam (planned)
Hingol Dam (planned)
Hub Dam
Mirani Dam
Naulong Dam (under construction)
Pelar Dam (planned)
Sabakzai Dam
Shakidor Dam
Sukleji Dam (planned)
Wali Tangi Dam
Winder Dam (planned)

Federally Administered Tribal Areas

Bara Dam (planned)
Gomal Zam Dam (nearing completion)
Kurram Tangi Dam (planned)
Munda Dam (under construction)

Gilgit-Baltistan

Bunji Dam (planned)
Diamer-Bhasha Dam (under construction)
Satpara Dam (nearing completion)

Islamabad Capital Territory
A view of Rawal Lake

Rawal Dam
Simly Dam
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

Khanpur Dam
Tanda Dam (Ramsar Site)
Tarbela Dam
Warsak Dam

Punjab

Akhori Dam (planned)
Dhrabi Dam
Dohngi Dam
Ghabir Dam (under construction)
Kalabagh Dam (planned)
Khai Dam
Mangla Dam

Sindh

Karoonjhar Dam
Nai Gaj Dam (under construction)

what if i piss on your state and inform you india is not in the list of world top 20 dams on earth and pakistan is in top 10 largest dams on earth ?you guys eat daal kuri with white rice and have no brain inside heads simply
now go **** your stete bastard
List of largest dams in the world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

whats the use having biggest when you cant utilize it properly, the size of the dam doesn't matters what matters is canal system and its reach. post the area of farm land it irrigates if you have any data, and please point out the offensive point of my post that got you so worked up

If we are really going to do to this then dw we have some of the world's tallest dams, Pakistan doesn't :P.

List of tallest dams in the world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tall and big lolz the difference is clear big mean big and water storage is impotent no tall now please tell me which one has more water storage .?

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Yes and India does not have even one on that list. Now please can you tell me what are you pointing at?

is ke liya new ID banany or rigester hony ki kya zarorat thi?:confused:

list of dams in karnataka

Hidkal Jalashaya (Dam) across Ghataprabha
Dhupdal Reservoir across Ghataprabha
Krishna Raja Sagara Dam on Kaveri River
Alamatti Dam across Krishna
Basava Sagara Dam Lingsugur
Linganamakki Dam on Sharavathi River
Supa Dam
Kodasalli Dam
Kadra Dam
Tunga Bhadra Dam
Kabini Reservoir Beechanahalli, H.D Kote, Mysore Dist
Harangi Reservoir Kushalnagar, Kodagu Dist
Narayanpur Dam downstream of Alamatti Dam
Garura Dam Krishna River
Hemavathi Reservoir (Gorur Dam), Hassan Dist
Naviltheertha Dam across Malaprabha
Nethravathi river
Linganmakki Dam across Sharavathi River
Gajanuru Dam across Tunga river
Lakkavali Dam across Bhadra river
Manchinabeli Dam
Marconhalli Dam, Kunigal, Tumkur Dist
Thippagondanahalli Reservoir
Kanva Reservoir
Vani Vilasa Sagara, (Marikanive), Hiriyur, Chitradurga Dist
Kempu Hole Dam
B.R.P Dam
Chikahole Dam, Chamarajnagar
Suvarnawathi Dam, Chamarajnagar
Taraka Reservoir, H.D.Kote, Mysore Dist
Nugu Dam, Beerwal, H.D.Kote, Mysore Dist
Chakra Dam on the Chakra river
[edit]

Imran bhai, no need to get emotional, we Indians are just pointing out where your government can do good to the people and if some Indian folks cirtizise of your state condition, ignoring would be a easy way out

yaar ashok ye ja ker apna dimagh kharab kery hamara phly bhut hai .my state has more dams then pakistan.why don't you guys told him don't troll insult? ye waki latoon ke bhoot hai ? his tinny state become now more water holder then a country which is same as 40% of india?:angel: kuch rahim nhi ho sakta?

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

list of dams in karnataka

Hidkal Jalashaya (Dam) across Ghataprabha
Dhupdal Reservoir across Ghataprabha
Krishna Raja Sagara Dam on Kaveri River
Alamatti Dam across Krishna
Basava Sagara Dam Lingsugur
Linganamakki Dam on Sharavathi River
Supa Dam
Kodasalli Dam
Kadra Dam
Tunga Bhadra Dam
Kabini Reservoir Beechanahalli, H.D Kote, Mysore Dist
Harangi Reservoir Kushalnagar, Kodagu Dist
Narayanpur Dam downstream of Alamatti Dam
Garura Dam Krishna River
Hemavathi Reservoir (Gorur Dam), Hassan Dist
Naviltheertha Dam across Malaprabha
Nethravathi river
Linganmakki Dam across Sharavathi River
Gajanuru Dam across Tunga river
Lakkavali Dam across Bhadra river
Manchinabeli Dam
Marconhalli Dam, Kunigal, Tumkur Dist
Thippagondanahalli Reservoir
Kanva Reservoir
Vani Vilasa Sagara, (Marikanive), Hiriyur, Chitradurga Dist
Kempu Hole Dam
B.R.P Dam
Chikahole Dam, Chamarajnagar
Suvarnawathi Dam, Chamarajnagar
Taraka Reservoir, H.D.Kote, Mysore Dist
Nugu Dam, Beerwal, H.D.Kote, Mysore Dist
Chakra Dam on the Chakra river
[edit]

you got from wiki which include all biradges in dams? if all these are dams you have only 5% of land and other will go underwater :rofl: grow up kid there is total 13 places which are small dams .go sleep after watch india tv.

yaar ashok ye ja ker apna dimagh kharab kery hamara phly bhut hai .my state has more dams then pakistan.why don't you guys told him don't troll insult? ye waki latoon ke bhoot hai ? his tinny state become now more water holder then a country which is same as 40% of india?:angel: kuch rahim nhi ho sakta?

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

you got from wiki which include all biradges in dams? if all these are dams you have only 5% of land and other will go underwater :rofl: grow up kid there is total 13 places which are small dams .go sleep after watch india tv.
Bhai, I understand your frustration and empathy with you, at the same time I don't feed trolling posts. If I tell him not to do that, he might end up with an argument with me, which feeds the troll feast.
Do you still want me to do that?

whats the use having biggest when you cant utilize it properly, the size of the dam doesn't matters what matters is canal system and its reach. post the area of farm land it irrigates if you have any data, and please point out the offensive point of my post that got you so worked up

as i told you better you leave us alone we are more capable to done this job and we are doing it errigation system of pakistan you dont even know it mark my words go eat fish fry and sleep.

we are here as agricultural base since 8000 years and we are not going anywhere at mohangodaro time or great ashoka time and even english time and today we have water and we will have remain water .

Back
Top Bottom